OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

i like how the lakers cut into the lead effortlessly
pimp.gif

LET'SSSS

GOOO

LAYYY

KUUUUUZZZZZ

westcoastsfinest wrote:

pimp.gif
�the dream shake
pimp.gif
...man i miss watching hakeem

hey i missed the game last night but i heard we lost no wonder why there was a parade over here in the bay area
laugh.gif

Same here, I'm about to catch it from everyone at work about this meaningless preseason game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

westcoastsfinest wrote:

pimp.gif
�the dream shake
pimp.gif
...man i miss watching hakeem

hey i missed the game last night but i heard we lost no wonder why there was a parade over here in the bay area
laugh.gif
Same here, I'm about to catch it from everyone at work about this meaningless preseason game
laugh.gif

roll.gif

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/62042/20091010/lakers_waive_gelabale_monds_and_fey/[/h1]
[h1]Lakers Waive Gelabale, Monds And Fey[/h1]

Oct 10, 2009 3:58 PM EST

Gelabale_Mickael_sea.jpg
The Los Angeles Lakers have waived Mickael Gelabale, David Monds and Michael Fey, it was announced today. Gelabale, a 6-7 forward from France, finished the 2008-09 season as a member of the Los Angeles D-Fenders where he averaged 16.0 points and 4.3 rebounds in six games played.

Damn
embarassed.gif

I guess Lakers like the upside with Gaffney.

^We don't play again 'til Thursday, against the Kings.

Is anybody else surprised by the player-only meeting after the loss to the Warriors? Only the second game (preseason, at that!) of our march to the playoffsand some of the players felt it necessary to call a meeting.

Hopefully it isn't something serious that we don't know about.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

^We don't play again 'til Thursday, against the Kings.

Is anybody else surprised by the player-only meeting after the loss to the Warriors? Only the second game (preseason, at that!) of our march to the playoffs and some of the players felt it necessary to call a meeting.

Hopefully it isn't something serious that we don't know about.
jackson doesnt wanna see us lose to a crap team like the warriors
laugh.gif

but this is good fix the problems early as possible

Alright guys I know most of us are amped for the season to start and are enjoying pre season ball right now...

But I found this video and it really just brought back the HATRED I have for the C's and what I saw happen in the 08 Finals. The creator of this videoreally does a good job:

It really just gets my blood boiling when I see this because that series, yeah we all knew that the C's were hungrier and that season, and the Lakers IMHOreally over achieved. But at the same time this video really just goes to show that the Lakers would have had a better shot that year if it wasnt for thisstuff.

Bad idea, leave Farmar alone.

Fish only got a year or two left, Shannon can't be the 35 minute type PG, that won't cut it, we need at worst to have Farmar and Brown split time, andmaybe use Fish for 18-20 minutes a night, sorta like how Ron Harper finished his career with us.

Yo CP or Ska, let's do a 10-12 team fantasy nba league?

Just regular laker thread posters.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Bad idea, leave Farmar alone.

Fish only got a year or two left, Shannon can't be the 35 minute type PG, that won't cut it, we need at worst to have Farmar and Brown split time, and maybe use Fish for 18-20 minutes a night, sorta like how Ron Harper finished his career with us.
True, even though Brown has a nice upside and Farmar might lost a little coinfidence out there last year. But i think Brown will see a lot of timewhen the big pg's are playing. And Breezy got some good defense out there

What the hell? Lamar seems shady in those pics.
laugh.gif

What grown man with a steady job, doesn't have a bank account?
smh.gif

Come on Lamar, holding out on your "claimed" income.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I'm good with that. Yahoo?

Of course. Can you do... Live draft? Im available night like 8-9p Votes for the owners on trades Like clear waivers quick I'm sure I'll think of othersthat make it easier to play?

laugh.gif
I can never do live drafts, mine is always autopicked on Yahoo cuz mycomputers here at work don't let that little pop up window thru our security settings. So I just do auto's.

It's alright, last year I got Kobe, Gasol, Odom, and Ska mad. It was awesome.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I'm down to play in it if someone gets the fantasy league setup and going.

I got dibbs on Kobe though
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

nerd.gif
take him.

Damn CP live drafts are so much better / funner.

Get like 1-2mins / pick, and do back 2 back for the last pick.

Let yahoo do who picks in what order.

Back
Top Bottom