OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

it's from the hatworld site

edit:
I'm still kicking myself for not jumping on this Lakers fitted from CC before they sold out
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

2qiwivt.jpg

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

CP, I just peeped your team. You have so many guards, Don Nelson thinks you're crazy.
I'm about to get rid of Rudy for a box of popcorn, so no worries.
pimp.gif

That's not even close to USC colors.

Reminds me of a bummy @@@ city that has a bummy @@@ team.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

anybody know if I already have directv and nbalp can I watch the pre season game tonight? Ive looked all over the tv guide on the reciever and cant seem tofind it

Don't step, the game is on TNT tonight, and ESPN tomorrow.

Bright, I'm with you bro, that looks like a fake @#$ Cavs hat.
sick.gif
sick.gif
grin.gif
alien.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Game on TNT
pimp.gif

Does anyone know if the Lakeshow will be wearing any throwbacks this year?

^
No clue on the throwbacks Mamba.

Is Pau playin tonight? I wanna get a look at everyone together tonight and tomorrow.
frown.gif
pimp.gif

Word is he'll either play tonight or tomorrow I believe, I want to see them all together as well...I can't wait until Tuesday! Too bad I have 4 examsnext week
sick.gif
sick.gif

[h3]http://my.lakers.com/blogs/2009/10/22/bynum-rotator-cuff/[/h3]
[h3]Bynum Rotator Cuff[/h3]

Published
by Ty Nowell

on October 22, 2009

in Andrew Bynum, Injury News, Luke Walton and Pau Gasol
. Closed

Lakers center Andrew Bynum suffered a minor rotator cuff strain in Tuesday night's 113-107 win over the Golden State Warriors. Bynum did not practice Wednesday due to the injury but is being listed as probable for Thursday's game against the Denver Nuggets in Anaheim.

"My training staff hasn't anticipated anything that would prohibit him from playing, but we'll see what it's like (Thursday)," said head coach Phil Jackson.

-

Injured forwards Pau Gasol and Luke Walton both participated in Wednesday's practice after missing the past couple games.

"I put them through practice today. We'll see how they react to that tomorrow. They looked okay," Jackson said.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Published
by Ty Nowell

on October 22, 2009

. Closed

Lakers center Andrew Bynum suffered a minor rotator cuff strain in Tuesday night's 113-107 win over the Golden State Warriors. Bynum did not practice Wednesday due to the injury but is being listed as probable for Thursday's game against the Denver Nuggets in Anaheim.

"My training staff hasn't anticipated anything that would prohibit him from playing, but we'll see what it's like (Thursday)," said head coach Phil Jackson.

-

Injured forwards Pau Gasol and Luke Walton both participated in Wednesday's practice after missing the past couple games.

"I put them through practice today. We'll see how they react to that tomorrow. They looked okay," Jackson said.

smh.gif
smh.gif

I know it may not be major, but still...some players just are prone

Well, we don't need him to come out the bullpen, so we should be fine.

His knee is good, then he is good. Shoulders are for pitchers.
wink.gif

Now if it was D Wade.....................

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Published
by Ty Nowell

on October 22, 2009

. Closed

-

smh.gif
smh.gif

I know it may not be major, but still...some players just are prone

yehh word
frown.gif

Chester McFloppy:
[table][tr][td]BN[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
Rudy Fernandez

(Por - PG,SG)
[/td] [td]PG SG G Util BN[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]11%[/td] [td]25:36[/td] [td].425[/td] [td].839[/td] [td]159[/td] [td]815[/td] [td]207[/td] [td]159[/td] [td]69[/td] [td]12[/td] [/tr][/table]
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
But you only get one lulz.

You would have gotten more if you would have pointed out that it was Portland-hating CP with Portland employeeRudy Fernandez on his squad, like this:
Chester McFloppy:
CP:
[table][tr][td]BN[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
Rudy Fernandez

(Por - PG,SG)
[/td] [td]PG SG G Util BN[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]11%[/td] [td]25:36[/td] [td].425[/td] [td].839[/td] [td]159[/td] [td]815[/td] [td]207[/td] [td]159[/td] [td]69[/td] [td]12[/td] [/tr][/table]
pimp.gif

That would have been multiple lulz. Lulleriffic. Lultastic.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom