OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

DontStepOnMyShoes:
anybody know if I already have directv and nbalp can I watch the pre season game tonight? Ive looked all over the tv guide on the reciever and cant seem to find it
You can watch the game tonight without DirecTV. It's on TNT. Then ESPN tomorrow night.
happy.gif

Kookcle:
[h3]http://my.lakers.com/blogs/2009/10/22/bynum-rotator-cuff/[/h3]
[h3]Bynum Rotator Cuff[/h3]
Published
by Ty Nowell

on October 22, 2009

in Andrew Bynum, Injury News, Luke Walton and Pau Gasol
. Closed

Lakers center Andrew Bynum suffered a minor rotator cuff strain in Tuesday night's 113-107 win over the Golden State Warriors. Bynum did not practice Wednesday due to the injury but is being listed as probable for Thursday's game against the Denver Nuggets in Anaheim.

"My training staff hasn't anticipated anything that would prohibit him from playing, but we'll see what it's like (Thursday)," said head coach Phil Jackson.

-

Injured forwards Pau Gasol and Luke Walton both participated in Wednesday's practice after missing the past couple games.

"I put them through practice today. We'll see how they react to that tomorrow. They looked okay," Jackson said.

I am surprised at this news of Andrew "Glass" Bynum being injured.

I will follow Laker reports more now to see if he will be injured any more this upcoming... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... HOUR! For crying out loud, are you kidding me right now?! You know what, man? Every time I heard analysts talk about 'Bynum and Pau'last year and every time I've eard analysts talk about 'Pau and Bynum with Artest helping out in the paint', I always think 'Why are youmentioning Bynum? Any of you? Do you watch the games? Yes, you do. You're analysts. Do you see him play? No, you don't, unless you are mentallychallenged.'

I'm done with the dude.

Talk of real.

^
Ska, he's gonna play tonight man.
laugh.gif

He won't miss any time. Pau just missed most of the preseason while Bynum's been tearin it up, Bynum will be in there. No need to end the guy justyet.
wink.gif

tired.gif
Bynum

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Tonight on TNT. I knew it was on ESPN tomorrow but I didn't know about tonight.

Tweaked the title a little bit, KB8. Didn't think you would mind.

I'll try and update the title to show games on nat'l t.v. whenever I think about it and see that you haven't edited.

Unless you'd rather me not.

Up to you.

Your thread.

Just figured if it's your thread and you don't mind me editing the title, then there's two people here to make sure Laker fans outside the L.A.area know when we're on t.v.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Tweaked the title a little bit, KB8. Didn't think you would mind.

I'll try and update the title to show games on nat'l t.v. whenever I think about it and see that you haven't edited.

Unless you'd rather me not.

Up to you.

Your thread.

Just figured if it's your thread and you don't mind me editing the title, then there's two people here to make sure Laker fans outside the L.A. area know when we're on t.v.
happy.gif
No problem with it at all Ska! By all means, do so if you'd like.

Whos that asian chick with the "Sasha marry me sign"?
nerd.gif

They showed her for a split second.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Kookcle:
[h3]http://my.lakers.com/blogs/2009/10/22/bynum-rotator-cuff/[/h3]
[h3]Bynum Rotator Cuff[/h3]
Published
by Ty Nowell

on October 22, 2009

in Andrew Bynum, Injury News, Luke Walton and Pau Gasol
. Closed

Lakers center Andrew Bynum suffered a minor rotator cuff strain in Tuesday night's 113-107 win over the Golden State Warriors. Bynum did not practice Wednesday due to the injury but is being listed as probable for Thursday's game against the Denver Nuggets in Anaheim.

"My training staff hasn't anticipated anything that would prohibit him from playing, but we'll see what it's like (Thursday)," said head coach Phil Jackson.

-

Injured forwards Pau Gasol and Luke Walton both participated in Wednesday's practice after missing the past couple games.

"I put them through practice today. We'll see how they react to that tomorrow. They looked okay," Jackson said.

I am surprised at this news of Andrew "Glass" Bynum being injured.

I will follow Laker reports more now to see if he will be injured any more this upcoming... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... HOUR! For crying out loud, are you kidding me right now?! You know what, man? Every time I heard analysts talk about 'Bynum and Pau' last year and every time I've eard analysts talk about 'Pau and Bynum with Artest helping out in the paint', I always think 'Why are you mentioning Bynum? Any of you? Do you watch the games? Yes, you do. You're analysts. Do you see him play? No, you don't, unless you are mentally challenged.'

I'm done with the dude.

Talk of real.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom