OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

This thread is my only safe zone now on NT. Basketball threads on here frustrate the crap outta me now.
smh.gif

I hope we win the next 50 titles so I can sit back and STILL watch fans of other teams tell me it's their time.
laugh.gif
Ugh.

Hope Bynum gives it a go tonight, like to see him get some more minutes, stretch out that shoulder a little bit, learn to play with a little pain. No clue howhe hasn't picked that skill up playin along side Kobe.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

^I still can't figure out how to pull that move off in 2K10 cause it looks exactly like what he did last night.
that's because 2k10 is mediocre...I don't think they will put that reverse pivot move until like 2k15

nba live is even worse so yeah
grin.gif
tired.gif

What the heck is Kobe doing diving on the floor? JR jumped right on him like it was a fumble. Kobe could've injured his shoulder. He has to be more carefulthan that. Especially against a team that plays as hard, and occasionally dirty, as Denver.

Does anyone know if Balkman gets a separate salary as a cheerleader?

It's been what? 14 years? Do you think any of Kobe's teammates is ever going to go get the ball from him when he picks up hisdribble at the elbow?

Back
Top Bottom