OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Kobe with the ZKV?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

word^^^
laugh.gif

anyways im watching this at work right now and whats the first thing i see?...sasha
sick.gif
...i hate kamla hes an idiot...although hes a very stats guy...wow im stoked for this season!!...its really weird seeing artest in laker uni
Yeah all Rick Kamala has is stats when he does his Kobe vs. Lebron debates on NBATV. There is a video of him on youtube doing a debate last seasonor 2 season ago where dude was going all out defending Lebron. I can't post the video right now because I'm at work but will look for it and post itlater.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Kobe with the ZKV?
nerd.gif

Nah, not yet.... He's wearing these right now....

ZK4 Home Gradient.

P_245_1_ZK4-Grdt-Home-1i.jpg

What the release info on these?

Are they some limited HOH BS again or are they a general release where I can cop them on eastbay.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

What the release info on these?

Are they some limited HOH BS again or are they a general release where I can cop them on eastbay.

I hear the release date is Oct. 17, but I don't know about the type of release it's gonna be. I hate the whole HOH bs myself.

Kobe now being interviewed with Kamala & Big Game James .
Is Kobe trying to cover the Adidas logo by putting a towel over his chest or is he just trying to cool down??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Damn...Pau already had his preseason. He should just skip the preseason games and just play in the opener

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

That Kobe NBA 2K10 commercial is dope !

which one?...is there a new one?

It's the one where he's crossing over every guard/forward, then when he gets to the paint, he's greeted by all the PF's and C's, then heproceeds to throw it off the backboard and do a reverse dunk.

- Jackson agreed that his frontcourt foursome of Bynum-Gasol-Artest-Odom is easily the most talented he's ever had,
pimp.gif
Hopefully they play like it because they'll be facing some othertalented frontcourts. I want to see them out rebounding the Celtics, Cavs, Blazers, and any other team that rebounds well this season (Clippers?).

Phil added, "We asked him to cut his hair and he did." A psychological fresh start? "Sasha played with his hair last year more than he did on the court," Jackson quipped.
Didn't Sasha always say that he was letting his hair grow 'til the Lakers won a championship?

Mitch shouldn't cut his hair 'til Sasha earns his salary.

Their two biggest moves were re-signing Odom and acquiring Artest, yet both have shown more interest in expanding their worlds beyond the basketball sphere and stepping into the pop culture universe.
I hope these guys stay focused. The Lakers will be nearly impossible to beat if the Lakers move the ball the way they should and these two arefocused.

Bynum only in the one pic, did he bulk up a little? I can't really tell.
Somewhere in that article it's mentioned that he lost weight. I'm hoping that'll give him an even greater advantage running up anddown the court against the Shaq and help him match Howard. If he strengthened his legs, he'll be able to play well against Perkins and other smallerplayers looking to out muscle him.

Can't wait for the season to start. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting League Pass this year.
This past year was my first opportunity to buy it, but I didn't do it because I didn't believe I'd have the time to watch more gamesthan what was already being aired. At least you'll be able to give us a good idea as to how well the Spurs, Magic, Cavs, Mavs, Nuggets, and Celtics lookbefore the Lakers play them.

Both these guys so far on the show picked the C's to beat the Lakers in the Finals this season
If they both make it and the ref's call the games the same way as their previous matchup, I can see it too, but at this point there are morequestions about the Celtics than the Lakers. They obviously didn't consider Garnett's knee being a problem.

I'm hoping that last year's success against the Celtics carries into this season.

Holden, you check out the experiment you suggested with the Mock drafts of 30, 23, and 11 teams?
nerd.gif
It's movin along nicely.
pimp.gif

I'd love to just see Bynum get in 75 games. Gosh damn, Bynum, Gasol, Odom, Artest..........and Kobe just sittin around as an after thought.
eek.gif
Wow.

I so wanna go 82-0, 16-0 in the postseason and watch fanbases by the dozen simply pack up and move to Antarctica or some place.
roll.gif
I'd call it, population control, non Laker fans that can't stand it nomore in the US.
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom