OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

i cant wait for the season to start. Here's to another successful season (championship).

I am worried, however, about the teams focus. Last year the whole team was focused on redemption. This year, they are just having fun (which isn'tnecessarily a bad thing). Hopefully Kobe and Phil can get their minds in check.

We are so
pimp.gif

Kobe still got that stupid finger wrapped up.
smh.gif

Why is that damn thing not fixed yet?

I'm tuned in...Bruce Bowen retired, now we have Ron Artest...who's gonna be the guy to gaurd Kobe this year??

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Notorious 858:
badboyf0life420:
lol lamar looks happy, cant stop smiling.
Because he smoked a blunt and ate a ton of candy before camp
laugh.gif
Got high, banged a Kardashian, and grubbed on some Lemonheads and gummi worms right before practice.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ima say that's a good day right there.
smokin.gif

man i would give everything i own for a day like that
pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure Kobe mentioned either late in the season or in the postseason last year that he decided to not have surgery on the finger. Something aboutit not bothering him, hurting him or affecting his shot, so there wasn't much point to surgery.

I still wish he would have the surgery. If it's the kind of injury that can become seriously complicated if hurt again it could really ruin what should bea great season for us.

Any other Laker fans kinda worried about this upcoming season? I feel like there could be a honeymoon effect. Gasol has logged more games this summer playing in FIBA qualifiers, Lamar lost his damn mind so close to the start of the season, Phil will do even less coaching than last year, Fisher willbe even slower, and we signed an unpredictable madman.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Any other Laker fans kinda worried about this upcoming season? I feel like there could be a honeymoon effect. Gasol has logged more games this summer playing in FIBA qualifiers, Lamar lost his damn mind so close to the start of the season, Phil will do even less coaching than last year, Fisher will be even slower, and we signed an unpredictable madman.
Naw man with people like Kobe, Fish and Ron this wont happen and our role players still have things to prove or else they know we will ship that+** off ie luke, Sasha, and Ears even Drew..

The Lakers had a long second practice of the season, and let me just say that in the action I saw at the end of practice, Ron Artest didn't exactly shut down Kobe Bryant.

Artest and Bryant were on the same scrimmage team Tuesday night, but they were on different units this time. Not too surprisingly, the purple-clad group of Pau Gasol(notes), Luke Walton(notes), Bryant and Derek Fisher(notes) emerged the champion among four practice teams. Bryant had his way with Artest in a key sequence, scoring twice inside, and then Fisher nailed the scrimmage-ending jump shot. [...]

Artest had a nice moment when he drove the lane, got walled off by [Andrew] Bynum and kicked to the corner for Sasha Vujacic(notes) to hit a 3-pointer. A minute later, Artest jacked up an off-balance wing 3-pointer that sailed way over the basket without hitting anything.

lol oh man hopefully we wont get to see a lot of those this year...

Are there rules against trolling on NT?

EDIT: Nevermind, I looked it up myself. Apparently it is against our rules.

Interesting.

LOL I hope PJ keeps Artest in check throughout the year.

I know there'll be moments when I will cringe...but I hope it won't be too many of them.

Back
Top Bottom