OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

I don't care where it is, if that chick was from Portland, I'd actually start to like the place.

That chick is bad.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I don't care where it is, if that chick was from Portland, I'd actually start to like the place.

That chick is bad.
pimp.gif
does it matter, it ain't like you have a chance w/ her anyways.

tongue.gif
laugh.gif

my ps3 championship pack nba2k should be comin in tomorrow. thanks for the pics. locker looks pretty big.

thanks, and yeah it is gonna be a good day in LA tomorrow
pimp.gif

Nice SN btw, who are you
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
I know you're not a 'new member' lol

Originally Posted by Troponin C

Originally Posted by CP1708

That chick is bad.
pimp.gif
does it matter, it ain't like you have a chance w/ her anyways.

tongue.gif
laugh.gif

No @#$%, but if it meant I could watch her walk down the streets, then this city might be a smidge better.

Not much, but a little.
laugh.gif

From 10/6 training camp:

Today, Lakers coach Phil Jackson praised Morrison's play during training camp, calling him "the best shooter we've had." However, Jackson wasuncertain about what role Morrison might play this season, the final year on his rookie contract. Said Morrison when relayed Jackson's comments: "Ifeel great. It's the best I've felt since my surgery. It's finally come around. I feel like my leg is under me a lot more, which helps."

LOL at Sasha
laugh.gif

Hey, everyone read this real quick.

During the NBATV inside training camp, going to a commerical they pan over all 15 championship trophies...........Does anyone have this recorded? A Gif? Astill photo, something?

I want a pic of all 15. Talk about ammo, I NEED that pic.

nerd.gif

I think I have it recorded.

I'll re-watch it and see what you're talking about.

CP, 4 minutes into the show, there's a shot of the 9 trophies we've picked up in L.A. They're displayed in a portion of the wall that's cutoutabove the gym, and the camera focuses on them for a little bit then pans back down to the floor where everyone is practicing.

Pretty freaking sweet, practicing in a gym with 9 Larry O'Brien trophies staring down at you.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

But yeah, there' that.

And at the beginning of the show, the camera is on the other side of the wall, scanning the trophies up close from right to left.

But again, it's 9, not 15.

Back
Top Bottom