[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

ehhhhhhh no sense in being mad anymore, time to cool off.

Like I said they do this very year. Kobe will figure his game out like he always does, his knee is clearly not 100% in strength with the little height he gets on his fadeaway. Pau will be fine once he has someone that will help him on defense.

Fisher doing his usual regular season routine.

I estimated they would most likely lose more games than last season simply because of motivation I hope it doesn't happen though.

Watching the Lakers play a full season and playoffs is more nerve wrecking than enjoyable.

I mean this ain't even panicking; no one is saying anything like "We're doomed", "We are not making the playoffs", and etc.

people are just expressing our feelings of us losing and especially where it was almost the same thing as last time.

I mean this ain't even panicking; no one is saying anything like "We're doomed", "We are not making the playoffs", and etc.

people are just expressing our feelings of us losing and especially where it was almost the same thing as last time.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

LOL. If you're gonna shoot more than 30 times, at least make more than half of em... my goodness

never seen anyone in the NBA who takes more than 30 shots with less than 50% lolol

yeah kob, give it up my friend

NEVER seen anyone in the NBA?  You must never watch the NBA then. I've seen Michael Jordan do it, Wade, Lebron the list goes on and on.

Rose has done it more than once this season, Durant has done it, Dirk, to name a few while shooting less than 50%, and I hope you realize 45% and up is not a bad percentage, in fact that's about the average for good shooting among guards in the NBA.

Wade was shooting like 20% the last 3 games before their loss against Dallas, I can only imagine how many times you'd post if that were Kobe doing it.

Do you even watch basketball though?

You're one of those dudes who just checks the box score and trys to act like you know what happened when you don't. You prolly don't even have cable or satellite huh, just got the NBA app on your cell phone?

Check this dudes profile, every thread has KOBE in it
laugh.gif

I mean I know I'm a Kobe fan, but damn. You literally joined Niketalk just to post hate in every Kobe related thread, and their never any valid points either.

Croger/Hansumm/Nat Turner alter egos, same purpose
yea you're an idiot... kobe does it so often like its casual lol 
dont remember last time when mj and bron go for like 12/33 14/35 11/32...That's Kobe lol

and are we really bringing WADE here? WADE????? 
laugh.gif

LOL. If you're gonna shoot more than 30 times, at least make more than half of em... my goodness

never seen anyone in the NBA who takes more than 30 shots with less than 50% lolol

NEVER seen anyone in the NBA?  You must never watch the NBA then. I've seen Michael Jordan do it, Wade, Lebron the list goes on and on.

Rose has done it more than once this season, Durant has done it, Dirk, to name a few while shooting less than 50%, and I hope you realize 45% and up is not a bad percentage, in fact that's about the average for good shooting among guards in the NBA.

Wade was shooting like 20% the last 3 games before their loss against Dallas, I can only imagine how many times you'd post if that were Kobe doing it.

You're one of those dudes who just checks the box score and trys to act like you know what happened when you don't. You prolly don't even have cable or satellite huh, just got the NBA app on your cell phone?

laugh.gif

I mean I know I'm a Kobe fan, but damn. You literally joined Niketalk just to post hate in every Kobe related thread, and their never any valid points either.

dont remember last time when mj and bron go for like 12/33 14/35 11/32...That's Kobe lol

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

...was artest scared of getting blocked...then he actually got blocked...c'mon Lakers...
ohwell.gif
he heard phil in his head ..."Ron dont shoot... Ron dont shoot "

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

...was artest scared of getting blocked...then he actually got blocked...c'mon Lakers...
ohwell.gif
he heard phil in his head ..."Ron dont shoot... Ron dont shoot "

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
91d1616c901986dfbe32753b04e3fe7ea09f29de_r.jpg

Might be time to see your therapist buddy...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Low-key concerned about this team's defense.

But maybe it's more of an effort thing than execution thing.

Low-key concerned about this team's defense.

But maybe it's more of an effort thing than execution thing.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

it's a classic!!! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

it's a classic!!! 
laugh.gif

I like how he waited AFTER another loss to show up and post.

This dude wont be around in June, you know how the haters are.

Whatever team or player he's a fan on isn't a winner at the moment if they aren't on the Lakers. Back 2 Back mean nothing to you?

Enjoy regular season losses while you can, you obviously got issues.

I like how he waited AFTER another loss to show up and post.

This dude wont be around in June, you know how the haters are.

Whatever team or player he's a fan on isn't a winner at the moment if they aren't on the Lakers. Back 2 Back mean nothing to you?

Enjoy regular season losses while you can, you obviously got issues.

Back
Top Bottom