[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

This is not Rons fault, ya'll are dumb crazy acting like he was wide open.

Phil should have learned from the last game to take a TO (if we had any)?

Yea, crazy...I must of watched a different game then. I'll make sure to post the video up. Artest had a good look had he of pulled up right away, the fact that you're blaming Kobe for NOT shooting over 3 defenders boggles my mind.

Had Kobe of taken that yall would of been like KOBE SHOULDA PASSED blah blah blah

ANYONE could of easily called a time out, and nobody did, and Phil leaving Artest in, why would you leave him in if you don't want him to shoot?

You're a Kobe D-Rider, though.
You probably have an excuse for him shooting 9-25

No excuse, he shot terribly, but you have no excuse for always trying to blame Kobe. Pau shot terribly as well, yet you don't bother mentioning him at all just Kobe.

Yea it's his fault he didn't shoot over 3 defenders, good logic.

Thanks Kobe for losing us 3 games in a row
laugh.gif

Yea, crazy...I must of watched a different game then. I'll make sure to post the video up. Artest had a good look had he of pulled up right away, the fact that you're blaming Kobe for NOT shooting over 3 defenders boggles my mind.

Had Kobe of taken that yall would of been like KOBE SHOULDA PASSED blah blah blah

ANYONE could of easily called a time out, and nobody did, and Phil leaving Artest in, why would you leave him in if you don't want him to shoot?

No excuse, he shot terribly, but you have no excuse for always trying to blame Kobe. Pau shot terribly as well, yet you don't bother mentioning him at all just Kobe.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Why you putting words in my mouth, B?
I never said Kobe caused us the game.

I'll mention Pau too he played like trash, but i ALWAYS criticize him, check my other posts
smile.gif

I blame Phil for not taking a TO and set up a play to tie or set up for a good shot 3.

laugh.gif

Why you putting words in my mouth, B?
I never said Kobe caused us the game.

I'll mention Pau too he played like trash, but i ALWAYS criticize him, check my other posts
smile.gif

I blame Phil for not taking a TO and set up a play to tie or set up for a good shot 3.

It's the whole team fault, not single one of them. Moving on next game. Damn !$** im still pissed

It's the whole team fault, not single one of them. Moving on next game. Damn !$** im still pissed

Originally Posted by Fearless

pretty much, but you can't criticize Mamba over here without Stan protecting him.

Originally Posted by Fearless

pretty much, but you can't criticize Mamba over here without Stan protecting him.

Ron would not have made the shot even if he was wide open anyways. Kobe drove into traffic and got hung in the air. He passed as a last resort.

KEEP PASSING TO RON KOBE!
indifferent.gif

When kobe drove he went to the line, made layups, or passed for open 3s. He is settling for way too many jumpers.

Dude needs a runner or floater now that he is moving like an old man out there
tired.gif

Anyways, the biggest problem again was DEFENSE. I tuned in only to watch the 4th quarter and almost every time the girzz ran the pick n roll they scored
indifferent.gif

Anyone see Gasol's pick n roll defense? That %%%% is so bad it looks like a 2k11 glitch. CONLEY SEEMINGLY RUNS THROUGH GASOL AT TIMES
roll.gif

The problem is made worse when the other half of the pick n roll defense is Fisher
sick.gif
. Kobe was caught ball watching instead of actually playing help defense as well.

EVERYBODY GUARD THE DAMN PG SO HE DOES NOT GET LAYUP AFTER LAYUP
indifferent.gif

Ron would not have made the shot even if he was wide open anyways. Kobe drove into traffic and got hung in the air. He passed as a last resort.

KEEP PASSING TO RON KOBE!
indifferent.gif

When kobe drove he went to the line, made layups, or passed for open 3s. He is settling for way too many jumpers.

Dude needs a runner or floater now that he is moving like an old man out there
tired.gif

Anyways, the biggest problem again was DEFENSE. I tuned in only to watch the 4th quarter and almost every time the girzz ran the pick n roll they scored
indifferent.gif

Anyone see Gasol's pick n roll defense? That %%%% is so bad it looks like a 2k11 glitch. CONLEY SEEMINGLY RUNS THROUGH GASOL AT TIMES
roll.gif

The problem is made worse when the other half of the pick n roll defense is Fisher
sick.gif
. Kobe was caught ball watching instead of actually playing help defense as well.

EVERYBODY GUARD THE DAMN PG SO HE DOES NOT GET LAYUP AFTER LAYUP
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom