[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

i swear to god if Bynum has to miss 1 more game when he gets back send this guy the $@+% OUT! It isn't mainly his fault but JESUS CHRIST can this guy play half a season healthy?? Pau is playing 10238123 minutes per game Kobe is shooting like an idiot when it matters...

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I don't give a +%** if we won the last two championships, if you're not concerned with what's going on you're outta your mind
I'm not concerned.  Yeah it is frustrating to lose the lower quality teams but weren't going to win 70.  We just need to get healthy and regain that chemistry we had in the beginning of the season.

I don't give a +%** if we won the last two championships, if you're not concerned with what's going on you're outta your mind
I'm not concerned.  Yeah it is frustrating to lose the lower quality teams but weren't going to win 70.  We just need to get healthy and regain that chemistry we had in the beginning of the season.

Originally Posted by crobers 78

#8's shot selections
30t6p3b.gif

You're on crack son. Iusually give him a lot of blame, but he shot well today and needed to shoot those threes at the end.
Now for his defense.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Wish we could just skip the preseason. 

Nobody get hurt, ESPECIALLY during the damn preseason. 

Lower Kobe's minutes, keep Fish as always around 25 min during the regular season so he can work his postseason magic, find a way for Bynum to play 75 games in good health, and somehow keep Artest focused on the trophy and I think we'll be ok. 

Laker fans, read this, read this now.  Page one, 3rd post, read this. 

There will be games that we lose that we should not.  There will be games we should win by 37 and we'll win by 4.  Phil will be caught sleeping on the bench during a game in January.  That's ok.  It's all part of how the REGULAR SEASON works.  The point is, this team is built for the POSTSEASON, and sometimes there will be lulls during that meaningless regular season.  Do not, I repeat, DO NOT FREAK OUT about these occurences.  For the love of Chick Hearn I do not get why people get all rowdy everytime we lose a damn meaningless regular season game on the road, 3rd game in 4 nights on a Tuesday in December.  But every year it happens.  This season, CHILL OUT. 
smokin.gif

Thank you.

Now, I'm not saying you can't voice your concerns, or bring up situations that you have witnessed and do not agree with, no problem there.  But I am tired of seeing sky is falling NT everytime we lose a game.  Trade Fish, trade Bynum, Odom is dumb, Sasha should die, Gasol is soft, Kobe is old, Ron is a nutjob, damn, give that a rest people.  Ya'll stress so damn much you give ME ulcers. 
laugh.gif

Enough of that, let's go kick the @#$% outta everybody this year (over the course of 9 months of course, not every single game
wink.gif
) and let's show the Celts/Magic/ and Heat what we're all about. 

Repeat Threepeat, let's get it. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Wish we could just skip the preseason. 

Nobody get hurt, ESPECIALLY during the damn preseason. 

Lower Kobe's minutes, keep Fish as always around 25 min during the regular season so he can work his postseason magic, find a way for Bynum to play 75 games in good health, and somehow keep Artest focused on the trophy and I think we'll be ok. 

Laker fans, read this, read this now.  Page one, 3rd post, read this. 

There will be games that we lose that we should not.  There will be games we should win by 37 and we'll win by 4.  Phil will be caught sleeping on the bench during a game in January.  That's ok.  It's all part of how the REGULAR SEASON works.  The point is, this team is built for the POSTSEASON, and sometimes there will be lulls during that meaningless regular season.  Do not, I repeat, DO NOT FREAK OUT about these occurences.  For the love of Chick Hearn I do not get why people get all rowdy everytime we lose a damn meaningless regular season game on the road, 3rd game in 4 nights on a Tuesday in December.  But every year it happens.  This season, CHILL OUT. 
smokin.gif

Thank you.

Now, I'm not saying you can't voice your concerns, or bring up situations that you have witnessed and do not agree with, no problem there.  But I am tired of seeing sky is falling NT everytime we lose a game.  Trade Fish, trade Bynum, Odom is dumb, Sasha should die, Gasol is soft, Kobe is old, Ron is a nutjob, damn, give that a rest people.  Ya'll stress so damn much you give ME ulcers. 
laugh.gif

Enough of that, let's go kick the @#$% outta everybody this year (over the course of 9 months of course, not every single game
wink.gif
) and let's show the Celts/Magic/ and Heat what we're all about. 

Repeat Threepeat, let's get it. 
pimp.gif

#8's shot selections
30t6p3b.gif

You're on crack son. Iusually give him a lot of blame, but he shot well today and needed to shoot those threes at the end.
Now for his defense.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Terrible. MIA win LA lost. Look like Christmas game will be a blow out at the expense of the Lakers
30t6p3b.gif
enough with this miami talk right now. 

as much as i downplay early regular season games, this is unacceptable losing 4 straight especially with a talented team we have. these couple games of teams with big men shows that we do need drew back ASAP.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Terrible. MIA win LA lost. Look like Christmas game will be a blow out at the expense of the Lakers
30t6p3b.gif
enough with this miami talk right now. 

as much as i downplay early regular season games, this is unacceptable losing 4 straight especially with a talented team we have. these couple games of teams with big men shows that we do need drew back ASAP.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

#8's shot selections
30t6p3b.gif

Now for his defense.
sick.gif
#8's shot selections
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

#8's shot selections
30t6p3b.gif

Now for his defense.
sick.gif
#8's shot selections
30t6p3b.gif

this season is all about making history. no 4 loss phil team has every won championship + 3 peat. cmon lakers get it together. 
shane battier 
indifferent.gif

this season is all about making history. no 4 loss phil team has every won championship + 3 peat. cmon lakers get it together. 
shane battier 
indifferent.gif

Drew's been needed.

Just for his big %*% body.

Kobe also needs to learn how to play defense again.

Fisher shouldn't be in the last minutes, I don't really like him. I know what he's done in the playoffs, so don't harass me guys.

Drew's been needed.

Just for his big %*% body.

Kobe also needs to learn how to play defense again.

Fisher shouldn't be in the last minutes, I don't really like him. I know what he's done in the playoffs, so don't harass me guys.

A 4 game losing streak and we should all just be like "eh we've won back-to-back we're good"? I understand the viewpoint and all 4 losses have been close ones in which 3 of them we had the lead(didn't see all of the Indy game) but the way we're losing is hard to watch.

Poor offensive possessions, the regular scene of PGs destroying us, and an inability to close out on the other team's shooters. People will look at Kobe's stat sheet and go wild but he is taking some unnecessary shots. Those deep 3's he was hitting during the playoffs and in previous years aren't falling right now and there's too many times where a double team comes and when he can't find someone to pass to he just shoots it up.

Things were fine when the "Killer B's" were nailing all their threes but now that that has slightly subsided and our offense has taken a bit of a hit, an emphasis on defense is CRUCIAL.

A 4 game losing streak and we should all just be like "eh we've won back-to-back we're good"? I understand the viewpoint and all 4 losses have been close ones in which 3 of them we had the lead(didn't see all of the Indy game) but the way we're losing is hard to watch.

Poor offensive possessions, the regular scene of PGs destroying us, and an inability to close out on the other team's shooters. People will look at Kobe's stat sheet and go wild but he is taking some unnecessary shots. Those deep 3's he was hitting during the playoffs and in previous years aren't falling right now and there's too many times where a double team comes and when he can't find someone to pass to he just shoots it up.

Things were fine when the "Killer B's" were nailing all their threes but now that that has slightly subsided and our offense has taken a bit of a hit, an emphasis on defense is CRUCIAL.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Pretty much.

We aren't healthy and Pau got burned out so early in the season that now his hamstring problems are back. Anyone remember why he had that injury last year? Because he played too much including with Spain.

Now he just played way too many minutes early in the season.

I think we'll be fine though. This team needed a kick in the !%$, just like they do every year. Our defense has ALWAYS been a problem every season and it always gets us in trouble.

Wake up call now, if we lose next game then everyone should panic.

BTW, Kobe and Barnes, Pau are idiots. Pau left Battier open on his first three, then Barnes, then Kobe. Then Fisher fouling at the 3 point line and not even being able to get a shot off.

Our defense is one thing but our execution at the end of the game has been horrible as well. Just had to throw that in.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Pretty much.

We aren't healthy and Pau got burned out so early in the season that now his hamstring problems are back. Anyone remember why he had that injury last year? Because he played too much including with Spain.

Now he just played way too many minutes early in the season.

I think we'll be fine though. This team needed a kick in the !%$, just like they do every year. Our defense has ALWAYS been a problem every season and it always gets us in trouble.

Wake up call now, if we lose next game then everyone should panic.

BTW, Kobe and Barnes, Pau are idiots. Pau left Battier open on his first three, then Barnes, then Kobe. Then Fisher fouling at the 3 point line and not even being able to get a shot off.

Our defense is one thing but our execution at the end of the game has been horrible as well. Just had to throw that in.

Back
Top Bottom