[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by crobers 78

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

#8's shot selections
30t6p3b.gif

You're on crack son. Iusually give him a lot of blame, but he shot well today and needed to shoot those threes at the end.
Now for his defense.
sick.gif
#8's shot selections
30t6p3b.gif

You know nothing about basketball.

#8's shot selections
30t6p3b.gif

You're on crack son. Iusually give him a lot of blame, but he shot well today and needed to shoot those threes at the end.
Now for his defense.
sick.gif
#8's shot selections
30t6p3b.gif

You know nothing about basketball.

#8's shot selections
30t6p3b.gif

Now for his defense.
sick.gif

I agree, he had to chuck those last two threes at the end up, that was the play Phil drew up. Percentage busters.

Kobe's defense, Pau's, everyones was horrible tonight. I don't think anyone played well on defense tonight.

Who the hell was guarding Martin? He didn't even shoot well, but he got to the line whenever he wanted.

#8's shot selections
30t6p3b.gif

Now for his defense.
sick.gif

I agree, he had to chuck those last two threes at the end up, that was the play Phil drew up. Percentage busters.

Kobe's defense, Pau's, everyones was horrible tonight. I don't think anyone played well on defense tonight.

Who the hell was guarding Martin? He didn't even shoot well, but he got to the line whenever he wanted.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

#8's shot selections
30t6p3b.gif

Now for his defense.
sick.gif

Lakers offense clearly became stagnant whenever Kobe was on the floor tonight. He had s of -20 tonight lowest on the team.

Lakers are 7-0 when Kobe takes less than 20 shots. 21, 33, 25, 24 in the last four L's.

#8's shot selections
30t6p3b.gif

Now for his defense.
sick.gif

Lakers offense clearly became stagnant whenever Kobe was on the floor tonight. He had s of -20 tonight lowest on the team.

Lakers are 7-0 when Kobe takes less than 20 shots. 21, 33, 25, 24 in the last four L's.

terrible team defense and offense

Gasol needs to start showing up ON BOTH ENDS...the lakers will keep struggling as long as he is struggling

Kobe is playing almost as bad as Gasol
30t6p3b.gif
. His shot selection leads to 11-0 runs for other teams. His defense too
30t6p3b.gif

It is odd that Kobe is playing terrible considering that he is not even getting a lot of heavy minutes like Gasol.

I think the role players are playing up to their level.

I know the defense is terrible and needs to improve but my biggest beef right now is Kobe's shot selection.
Dude is getting so predictable with his offense. Looking like a poor man's Allan Houston.
indifferent.gif

Also we will not have a post presence as long as Gasol keeps sucking cause Kobe's post presence means taking terrible shots.

terrible team defense and offense

Gasol needs to start showing up ON BOTH ENDS...the lakers will keep struggling as long as he is struggling

Kobe is playing almost as bad as Gasol
30t6p3b.gif
. His shot selection leads to 11-0 runs for other teams. His defense too
30t6p3b.gif

It is odd that Kobe is playing terrible considering that he is not even getting a lot of heavy minutes like Gasol.

I think the role players are playing up to their level.

I know the defense is terrible and needs to improve but my biggest beef right now is Kobe's shot selection.
Dude is getting so predictable with his offense. Looking like a poor man's Allan Houston.
indifferent.gif

Also we will not have a post presence as long as Gasol keeps sucking cause Kobe's post presence means taking terrible shots.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

#8's shot selections
30t6p3b.gif

Now for his defense.
sick.gif

We wern't winning when he was on the bench, so does it really matter? Matt Barnes was out there getting peoples misses and putting them back in, that was literally our offense. 

Or were you not watching the game?

#8's shot selections
30t6p3b.gif

Now for his defense.
sick.gif

We wern't winning when he was on the bench, so does it really matter? Matt Barnes was out there getting peoples misses and putting them back in, that was literally our offense. 

Phil is not concerned if anyone just saw his post game interview.

I'd assume not since he's been in these situations before and these losses have been close and due to a lack of execution. I'm sorry for being a prisoner of the moment and I'll remain optimistic but I don't wanna rely on the deficiencies of the squad being the key in us losing since we've been in these games. It's just down the stretch has been abysmal.

*My "If ifs were a fifth" statement*

If we continue this type of play this Friday against Sacramento, the struggles could continue. After this game though they're getting a much needed rest until Tuesday against the Wizards. I know Wall is chomping at the bits though
sick.gif

And obviously, if we go on a nice run from this point this slump will be all for naught but I'm still stuck on what's going on now.

Phil is not concerned if anyone just saw his post game interview.

I'd assume not since he's been in these situations before and these losses have been close and due to a lack of execution. I'm sorry for being a prisoner of the moment and I'll remain optimistic but I don't wanna rely on the deficiencies of the squad being the key in us losing since we've been in these games. It's just down the stretch has been abysmal.

*My "If ifs were a fifth" statement*

If we continue this type of play this Friday against Sacramento, the struggles could continue. After this game though they're getting a much needed rest until Tuesday against the Wizards. I know Wall is chomping at the bits though
sick.gif

And obviously, if we go on a nice run from this point this slump will be all for naught but I'm still stuck on what's going on now.

#8's shot selections
30t6p3b.gif

Now for his defense.
sick.gif

Oh, I was watching the game. Clearly you weren't though. They were up 91-84 when Kobe checked in around the 7:00 minute mark of the 4th. The ball movement ceased, and Houston made their run.

#8's shot selections
30t6p3b.gif

Now for his defense.
sick.gif

Oh, I was watching the game. Clearly you weren't though. They were up 91-84 when Kobe checked in around the 7:00 minute mark of the 4th. The ball movement ceased, and Houston made their run.

Damn, just got home from the gym. Can't believe we lost again. Starting the season, there was no way I thought this team would lose 4 games in a row. SMH.

Damn, just got home from the gym. Can't believe we lost again. Starting the season, there was no way I thought this team would lose 4 games in a row. SMH.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Kobe was shooting 50% before the last 3 chucks he had to take... juss sayin' 
grin.gif

Yea, but when we lose he always gets the blame...You know how it is.

Phil said the only reason we're losing is because our team has tired legs....Pau has tired legs and he's our only big.

Pau is 12 for 36 his last 3 games and his shots are 2 feet away from the rim. Being a 7 footer he should be shooting around 60%

According to abovelegit1 we lost because Phil put Kobe back in the game. lol

grin.gif

Yea, but when we lose he always gets the blame...You know how it is.

Phil said the only reason we're losing is because our team has tired legs....Pau has tired legs and he's our only big.

Pau is 12 for 36 his last 3 games and his shots are 2 feet away from the rim. Being a 7 footer he should be shooting around 60%

According to abovelegit1 we lost because Phil put Kobe back in the game. lol

grin.gif

yeah and the times he missed led to big runs by the rockets in the second and 4th quarter...and he did not guard anyone...even some of the shots he made were terrible shots

he DID NOT need to take all those 3s...he needed to drive to the basket...the rockets were out of fouls

Lakers were 1-10 from 3s in the 4th...that is gonna lead to a lot of fast break or semi fast break points

Back
Top Bottom