[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Kobe was shooting 50% before the last 3 chucks he had to take... juss sayin' 
grin.gif

yeah and the times he missed led to big runs by the rockets in the second and 4th quarter...and he did not guard anyone...even some of the shots he made were terrible shots

he DID NOT need to take all those 3s...he needed to drive to the basket...the rockets were out of fouls

Lakers were 1-10 from 3s in the 4th...that is gonna lead to a lot of fast break or semi fast break points

First time in a Laker Thread and i want to take joy in this like you guys do but i cant,

it's December 1st. These past 4 games will mean nothing in may/june.

First time in a Laker Thread and i want to take joy in this like you guys do but i cant,

it's December 1st. These past 4 games will mean nothing in may/june.

I know Pau has got to be tired, this dude was trying to post up and was basically moving in place and when he shot his hook shot it fell short. It's like they're not getting any lift on their shots. In the Memphis game last night Kobe was shooting some 3's that fell so short man it was like he wasn't even getting off the ground when he shot the ball.

And for cool funky stats for everyone to marvel over and for ESPN to show on the ticker all night

No Phil Jackson coached team has a won ship that has lost 4 in a row
eyes.gif

I know Pau has got to be tired, this dude was trying to post up and was basically moving in place and when he shot his hook shot it fell short. It's like they're not getting any lift on their shots. In the Memphis game last night Kobe was shooting some 3's that fell so short man it was like he wasn't even getting off the ground when he shot the ball.

And for cool funky stats for everyone to marvel over and for ESPN to show on the ticker all night

No Phil Jackson coached team has a won ship that has lost 4 in a row
eyes.gif

time for a players only meeting. phil out. phil's ear on the outside door listening in.*dj mbenga on video conference with the team from new orleans.

time for a players only meeting. phil out. phil's ear on the outside door listening in.*dj mbenga on video conference with the team from new orleans.

I agree to an extent with above, seriously Kobe seems to just mess up the flow. The ball was constantly being moved when he was out

I agree to an extent with above, seriously Kobe seems to just mess up the flow. The ball was constantly being moved when he was out

Lakers need that rest after Sacramento win or lose.

Pau and Kobe don't have the legs to take shots. Especially Kobe, his shot is only short when his legs aren't under him, which is alot lately.

I think he rushed into playing too many minutes too early. He probably feel's fine and I'm sure he's 100% healed, but his knee strength is not 100%. He's trying to do things he used to be able to do but aren't there yet. I'm thinking he'll be fine by All-Star Break.

I never worry about Kobe because he always comes thru in the end. Gotta remember our bench hasn't been playing well as a unit either.

Remember last year, when the Bench Mob was on fire? All the sudden they cooled off and we were terrible on our road trips. This isn't the bench mob, but it's the same effect.

Lakers need that rest after Sacramento win or lose.

Pau and Kobe don't have the legs to take shots. Especially Kobe, his shot is only short when his legs aren't under him, which is alot lately.

I think he rushed into playing too many minutes too early. He probably feel's fine and I'm sure he's 100% healed, but his knee strength is not 100%. He's trying to do things he used to be able to do but aren't there yet. I'm thinking he'll be fine by All-Star Break.

I never worry about Kobe because he always comes thru in the end. Gotta remember our bench hasn't been playing well as a unit either.

Remember last year, when the Bench Mob was on fire? All the sudden they cooled off and we were terrible on our road trips. This isn't the bench mob, but it's the same effect.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Phil is not concerned if anyone just saw his post game interview.
I don't know where have you been but Phil Jackson never show panic or concern. If Lakers the other team score 10 straight he wouldnt even call time out

Phil is not concerned if anyone just saw his post game interview.
I don't know where have you been but Phil Jackson never show panic or concern. If Lakers the other team score 10 straight he wouldnt even call time out

Originally Posted by knightngale

terrible team defense and offense

Gasol needs to start showing up ON BOTH ENDS...the lakers will keep struggling as long as he is struggling

Kobe is playing almost as bad as Gasol
30t6p3b.gif
. His shot selection leads to 11-0 runs for other teams. His defense too
30t6p3b.gif

It is odd that Kobe is playing terrible considering that he is not even getting a lot of heavy minutes like Gasol.

I think the role players are playing up to their level.

I know the defense is terrible and needs to improve but my biggest beef right now is Kobe's shot selection.
Dude is getting so predictable with his offense. Looking like a poor man's Allan Houston.
indifferent.gif

Also we will not have a post presence as long as Gasol keeps sucking cause Kobe's post presence means taking terrible shots.

QFT!

Originally Posted by knightngale

terrible team defense and offense

Gasol needs to start showing up ON BOTH ENDS...the lakers will keep struggling as long as he is struggling

Kobe is playing almost as bad as Gasol
30t6p3b.gif
. His shot selection leads to 11-0 runs for other teams. His defense too
30t6p3b.gif

It is odd that Kobe is playing terrible considering that he is not even getting a lot of heavy minutes like Gasol.

I think the role players are playing up to their level.

I know the defense is terrible and needs to improve but my biggest beef right now is Kobe's shot selection.
Dude is getting so predictable with his offense. Looking like a poor man's Allan Houston.
indifferent.gif

Also we will not have a post presence as long as Gasol keeps sucking cause Kobe's post presence means taking terrible shots.

QFT!

grin.gif

Yea, but when we lose he always gets the blame...You know how it is.

Phil said the only reason we're losing is because our team has tired legs....Pau has tired legs and he's our only big.

Pau is 12 for 36 his last 3 games and his shots are 2 feet away from the rim. Being a 7 footer he should be shooting around 60%

According to abovelegit1 we lost because Phil put Kobe back in the game.
Obviously, its not entirely his fault the game was lost, but he deserves most of the blame. The ball movement was effective in the 4th quarter and they built a 7 point lead. The Lakers had assisted each other on three consecutive baskets before Kobe checked in. After he did so the offense became completely stagnant, he took 7 shots and a bunch of FTs in about a six minute stretch. No more team assists, and little to no ball movement. They ended up losing by 10 points, a 17 point swing from when he checked in. Is any of that not true?

And no I'm not a Kobe "hater" by any means. I think he's an all time great. I just call it like I see it.

grin.gif

Yea, but when we lose he always gets the blame...You know how it is.

Phil said the only reason we're losing is because our team has tired legs....Pau has tired legs and he's our only big.

Pau is 12 for 36 his last 3 games and his shots are 2 feet away from the rim. Being a 7 footer he should be shooting around 60%

According to abovelegit1 we lost because Phil put Kobe back in the game.
Obviously, its not entirely his fault the game was lost, but he deserves most of the blame. The ball movement was effective in the 4th quarter and they built a 7 point lead. The Lakers had assisted each other on three consecutive baskets before Kobe checked in. After he did so the offense became completely stagnant, he took 7 shots and a bunch of FTs in about a six minute stretch. No more team assists, and little to no ball movement. They ended up losing by 10 points, a 17 point swing from when he checked in. Is any of that not true?

And no I'm not a Kobe "hater" by any means. I think he's an all time great. I just call it like I see it.

Back
Top Bottom