[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Phil is not concerned if anyone just saw his post game interview.
I don't know where have you been but Phil Jackson never show panic or concern. If Lakers the other team score 10 straight he wouldnt even call time out

I posted that in order for people not to panicsince we haven't lose 4 in a row since 2007. Everyone knows Phil doesn't call timeouts or show emotions when we lose.

You don't even have to watch basketball to know that.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Phil is not concerned if anyone just saw his post game interview.
I don't know where have you been but Phil Jackson never show panic or concern. If Lakers the other team score 10 straight he wouldnt even call time out

I posted that in order for people not to panicsince we haven't lose 4 in a row since 2007. Everyone knows Phil doesn't call timeouts or show emotions when we lose.

You don't even have to watch basketball to know that.

when Kobes taken his poor shots in the summer, the other 28 teams in the NBA are on vacation.

dnt doubt the mans instinct.

What team are you a fan of crobers?? or are you just a hater??

when Kobes taken his poor shots in the summer, the other 28 teams in the NBA are on vacation.

Typical mid-season Laker fan overreactions and panic...i can't say that im surprised. Some of you guys just expect so damn much. 4 game losing streak, okay big deal... its not the end of the world. Move the hell on and just relax. We'll get this together, we always do. Some of you guys need to just chill and stop making all of us look like sore losers
30t6p3b.gif

Our losses have been to teams that have outplayed us, you gotta give them credit and just keep the faith. On to the next one...whoever is on the same boat as me, we'll be fine fellas...and for those of you who will continue to panic and criticize kobe and everything whenever we lose...no comment. I guess back-to-back championships still arent enough to prove to you guys that these games dont mean **@@...
eyes.gif

Typical mid-season Laker fan overreactions and panic...i can't say that im surprised. Some of you guys just expect so damn much. 4 game losing streak, okay big deal... its not the end of the world. Move the hell on and just relax. We'll get this together, we always do. Some of you guys need to just chill and stop making all of us look like sore losers
30t6p3b.gif

Our losses have been to teams that have outplayed us, you gotta give them credit and just keep the faith. On to the next one...whoever is on the same boat as me, we'll be fine fellas...and for those of you who will continue to panic and criticize kobe and everything whenever we lose...no comment. I guess back-to-back championships still arent enough to prove to you guys that these games dont mean **@@...
eyes.gif

bakedFresh707 wrote:

^ That word there...misused and beyond exhausted! Give it up already
30t6p3b.gif

Poor shot selections by your boy (which is not a one night occurrence either
eyes.gif
) is a simple fact if you watched the whole game. If you are too biased to view critically or you did not observe his poor shot selections (which btw does not mean the guy did not make shots) especially towards the end then you may want to take up another sport to watch.

LiCeNseD To BaLL wrote:
these games dont mean **@@...
eyes.gif

lol, so why play them?

^ Lol, precisely and trust...they mean everything to #8
wink.gif

bakedFresh707 wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif
) is a simple fact if you watched the whole game. If you are too biased to view critically or you did not observe his poor shot selections (which btw does not mean the guy did not make shots) especially towards the end then you may want to take up another sport to watch.

LiCeNseD To BaLL wrote:
eyes.gif

lol, so why play them?

wink.gif

so your not a fan?

Kobe having off streaks is nothing new to us Laker fans, he drives us just as crazy as you and other critics.
If him being off means us making it to the ship three years and counting than so be it. Whatever it is, it works.
We as fans dont praise him just off of numbers but by his leadership and personality.

so your not a fan?

Kobe having off streaks is nothing new to us Laker fans, he drives us just as crazy as you and other critics.
If him being off means us making it to the ship three years and counting than so be it. Whatever it is, it works.
We as fans dont praise him just off of numbers but by his leadership and personality.

Originally Posted by crobers 78

bakedFresh707 wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

LiCeNseD To BaLL wrote:
eyes.gif

lol, so why play them?

wink.gif

What you did there...i see
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by crobers 78

bakedFresh707 wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

LiCeNseD To BaLL wrote:
eyes.gif

lol, so why play them?

wink.gif

What you did there...i see
laugh.gif

Kobe & Pau have not been playing well. We just need to play some defense and everything will be ok. Bynum coming back will help too

Kobe & Pau have not been playing well. We just need to play some defense and everything will be ok. Bynum coming back will help too

crobers why do you even care so much for kobe that he is the topic of most of your posts? it's evident you don't understand enough of the system in which he plays to comment in the extent that you do.
 ur post selection 
30t6p3b.gif

crobers why do you even care so much for kobe that he is the topic of most of your posts? it's evident you don't understand enough of the system in which he plays to comment in the extent that you do.
 ur post selection 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom