[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

well look at Detroit now
roll.gif
. This is what they get for beating the Lakers in 2004. They are cursed for the next 10 years
laugh.gif

well look at Detroit now
roll.gif
. This is what they get for beating the Lakers in 2004. They are cursed for the next 10 years
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Way to twist it, CP.
laugh.gif

What you call 'unhappy he didn't get the ball at the end of the game' I call 'unhappy someone other than himself won the game.'

You are the weakest Laker fan on this site. It seems like you try your best to hate on Kobe to not be labeled a "stan." Get off the man's head every now and then.

Way to twist it, CP.
laugh.gif

What you call 'unhappy he didn't get the ball at the end of the game' I call 'unhappy someone other than himself won the game.'

You are the weakest Laker fan on this site. It seems like you try your best to hate on Kobe to not be labeled a "stan." Get off the man's head every now and then.

Damn, i missed the game. but i caught it on SC tho. Fish surprised the hell outta me, but hes still a liability when it comes to defense.

that dunk by DeAndre just reminded me why we need Drew back in the paint.

Damn, i missed the game. but i caught it on SC tho. Fish surprised the hell outta me, but hes still a liability when it comes to defense.

that dunk by DeAndre just reminded me why we need Drew back in the paint.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Way to twist it, CP.
laugh.gif

False. 

Settle down man, he's right there cheerin when we win, and he don't disapear when we lose.  Sometimes he's right when he's talkin about Kobe too.  It's called objectivity.  Maybe if he backed Kobe this time, I woulda been the one callin Kobe out, it's called a discussion. 
wink.gif

Way to twist it, CP.
laugh.gif

False. 

Settle down man, he's right there cheerin when we win, and he don't disapear when we lose.  Sometimes he's right when he's talkin about Kobe too.  It's called objectivity.  Maybe if he backed Kobe this time, I woulda been the one callin Kobe out, it's called a discussion. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
Yup, there ya go. 

Kobe's actions were in the 3.1 seconds BEFORE he saw the game winning shot being made.  Once it was in, he was happy as can be. 

The man wanted the shot because that's what he does, that's what he's known for.  Fortunately, he plays with someone else known for the same things. 
pimp.gif

Exactly...Kobe was HOT going into that last posession, he would of won the game had the Clippers not fouled him, he made that fadeaway that didn't count.

Kobe obviously wanted the ball, it looked like Fisher was going to launch a three pointer if you watch closely. Kobe was out there celebrating with Fisher after he won the game

What a suprise though, idiot Kobe haters out there trying to make him look bad for anything.

I had the same look as Kobe when Fisher had the ball, I could of sworn he was going to launch a three as well...Which we all know would of got blocked. Fisher is known to take a set shot when there's a defender right on him.
laugh.gif

He did the right thing though, let's just hope Fishers still good for it in the playoffs when we'll need him most. I don't wanna see no Robert Horry vs the Spurs in and out.
sick.gif
frown.gif

^
Yup, there ya go. 

Kobe's actions were in the 3.1 seconds BEFORE he saw the game winning shot being made.  Once it was in, he was happy as can be. 

The man wanted the shot because that's what he does, that's what he's known for.  Fortunately, he plays with someone else known for the same things. 
pimp.gif

Exactly...Kobe was HOT going into that last posession, he would of won the game had the Clippers not fouled him, he made that fadeaway that didn't count.

Kobe obviously wanted the ball, it looked like Fisher was going to launch a three pointer if you watch closely. Kobe was out there celebrating with Fisher after he won the game

What a suprise though, idiot Kobe haters out there trying to make him look bad for anything.

I had the same look as Kobe when Fisher had the ball, I could of sworn he was going to launch a three as well...Which we all know would of got blocked. Fisher is known to take a set shot when there's a defender right on him.
laugh.gif

He did the right thing though, let's just hope Fishers still good for it in the playoffs when we'll need him most. I don't wanna see no Robert Horry vs the Spurs in and out.
sick.gif
frown.gif

Way to twist it, CP.
laugh.gif

False. 

wink.gif

I know he's cheerin when we win. But we won the %%**%+ game, why even mention he was "unhappy" he didn't get the ball. You just don't have to show your disdain for a player at every opportunity (especially when it isn't necessary).

kanyeshrug.jpg

Way to twist it, CP.
laugh.gif

False. 

wink.gif

I know he's cheerin when we win. But we won the %%**%+ game, why even mention he was "unhappy" he didn't get the ball. You just don't have to show your disdain for a player at every opportunity (especially when it isn't necessary).

kanyeshrug.jpg

The play was likely designed to go to him and he didn't get the ball, and let's be honest Fisher's prospects didn't look that good with where he caught it and 3 seconds left. He was probably ticked because the play didn't go like they drew it up and he didn't think it would work; he instantly started celebrating when they won. Not a big deal imo.

The play was likely designed to go to him and he didn't get the ball, and let's be honest Fisher's prospects didn't look that good with where he caught it and 3 seconds left. He was probably ticked because the play didn't go like they drew it up and he didn't think it would work; he instantly started celebrating when they won. Not a big deal imo.

To be honest Tony, watchin the game, I did the same thing, "shut the hell up Kobe" and then.........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, IT'S IN!!!!!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I saw him actin mad, and I knew if I caught it, the haters would DEF catch it. 
laugh.gif
  But there is truth in that he needs a little more Blake G in him.  Blake look like this
indifferent.gif
 all the time.  Sometimes, Kobe needs to have that.  Obviously though, that day will never come, he's 32, he is what he is.  I'd like him to chill a bit, but at the end of his career, all the success we've had, I'll live with him crying sometimes for no reason. 
happy.gif

To be honest Tony, watchin the game, I did the same thing, "shut the hell up Kobe" and then.........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, IT'S IN!!!!!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I saw him actin mad, and I knew if I caught it, the haters would DEF catch it. 
laugh.gif
  But there is truth in that he needs a little more Blake G in him.  Blake look like this
indifferent.gif
 all the time.  Sometimes, Kobe needs to have that.  Obviously though, that day will never come, he's 32, he is what he is.  I'd like him to chill a bit, but at the end of his career, all the success we've had, I'll live with him crying sometimes for no reason. 
happy.gif

what is up with pau lately? is he fatigued? dude was bobbling passes and loosing the ball in the pain during the critical part of the game. hes been in a funk lately

what is up with pau lately? is he fatigued? dude was bobbling passes and loosing the ball in the pain during the critical part of the game. hes been in a funk lately

TonyReali:
23ska909red02:
Way to twist it, CP.
laugh.gif

If you just joined in the last few months, I guarantee you have seen me say anything negative about Kobe less than 3 times... INCLUDING what you just quoted.

If you're an old member under a new name, I guarantee it would take you HOURS to find a dozen quotes from me hating on Kobe this year. And if you succeed, that averages out to 1 negative reply about Kobe PER MONTH for the year.

What are you willing to bet, champ?

I guarantee you're a returning member with an opinion that I jock Kobe. Thing is, you are dead-a__ wrong. I hardly ever say crap about Kobe unless it's positive... on purpose. Stans resort to childish tactics when someone says anything negative about Kobe, and you just proved it.

Get off MY head, son.
wink.gif

TonyReali:
23ska909red02:
Way to twist it, CP.
laugh.gif

If you just joined in the last few months, I guarantee you have seen me say anything negative about Kobe less than 3 times... INCLUDING what you just quoted.

If you're an old member under a new name, I guarantee it would take you HOURS to find a dozen quotes from me hating on Kobe this year. And if you succeed, that averages out to 1 negative reply about Kobe PER MONTH for the year.

What are you willing to bet, champ?

I guarantee you're a returning member with an opinion that I jock Kobe. Thing is, you are dead-a__ wrong. I hardly ever say crap about Kobe unless it's positive... on purpose. Stans resort to childish tactics when someone says anything negative about Kobe, and you just proved it.

Get off MY head, son.
wink.gif

I can go like 3 months without saying anything negative about Mamba, then as soon as I say something even remotely critical, it's 'Cot damn, let Kobe breath, ska! That's all you do is hate on him!'

I know this to be true because I've tried it.
laugh.gif

Predictable clowns.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom