Ron Artest this year 
eek.gif
roll.gif

Straight garbaaaaaaaaaaage

Originally Posted by crobers 78

^ Time is just right...mid day on this beautiful 87 degree Sunday
happy.gif
Poor alibi...

How can you be in SoCal when word is you drove Kobe to the wrong arena and then tried to get in a car crash after he wouldn't autograph your underwear?

happy.gif
Poor alibi...

How can you be in SoCal when word is you drove Kobe to the wrong arena and then tried to get in a car crash after he wouldn't autograph your underwear?

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

happy.gif
Poor alibi...

Why is this guy in this thread more than the fans?
laugh.gif

happy.gif
Poor alibi...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

happy.gif
Poor alibi...

laugh.gif

obsession...its hard to quit...

you remember when you were  young and there was that one girl who liked you so much but she knew you had no interest in here? so then she started being a real $+%%# and stalked you, trying to mess things up and what not.... reminds me alot of this crobers character...

happy.gif
Poor alibi...

laugh.gif

obsession...its hard to quit...

you remember when you were  young and there was that one girl who liked you so much but she knew you had no interest in here? so then she started being a real $+%%# and stalked you, trying to mess things up and what not.... reminds me alot of this crobers character...

Wow what the @+%$ they played already? Here I am thinking they were gonna play tonight, should've known it was going to be during the day
laugh.gif

Wow what the @+%$ they played already? Here I am thinking they were gonna play tonight, should've known it was going to be during the day
laugh.gif

what did kobe do today? i woke up late and missed the game
and now im seeing reporters calling his performance Jordan-esque and Avery saying at times MJ and KB look like the same player

and now im seeing reporters calling his performance Jordan-esque and Avery saying at times MJ and KB look like the same player

Originally Posted by E3LAL

xsalvioutlawx wrote:
Great execution at the end. Kobe with the basket, finding Gasol then Odom, now Odom with the 3.

Odom has been ballin outta his mind this season

lol @ the thousands of Laker fans there.

Anyone hear about how Kobe wanted to get to the arena early and the driver took him to the Nets old arena
laugh.gif

Then after he almost got him into a car crash smh
tired.gif
mad.gif
Even though nothing bad came out of that, I still mad about what could have.

Glad Avery didn't adjust and put outlaw in.
  I don't understand how could think a pg could guard Kobe.

THIS! Kills me everytime teams do this...hella stupid
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

and now im seeing
reporters calling his performance Jordan-esque and Avery saying at times MJ and KB look like the same player
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by E3LAL

xsalvioutlawx wrote:
Great execution at the end. Kobe with the basket, finding Gasol then Odom, now Odom with the 3.

Odom has been ballin outta his mind this season

lol @ the thousands of Laker fans there.

Anyone hear about how Kobe wanted to get to the arena early and the driver took him to the Nets old arena
laugh.gif

Then after he almost got him into a car crash smh
tired.gif
mad.gif
Even though nothing bad came out of that, I still mad about what could have.

Glad Avery didn't adjust and put outlaw in.
  I don't understand how could think a pg could guard Kobe.

THIS! Kills me everytime teams do this...hella stupid
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

and now im seeing
reporters calling his performance Jordan-esque and Avery saying at times MJ and KB look like the same player
laugh.gif

happy.gif
Poor alibi...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

happy.gif
Poor alibi...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

"It's been kind of a 'just go out and beat up Pau' type of philosophy — don't let him have anything easy, stay on his body, rough him up as much as you can," Lakers Coach Phil Jackson said of opposing teams' strategies. "The referees are just going along with it. Everybody's just doing it and wearing him out and trying to be physical with him all the time.

"He gets a little frustrated. He's got to get a mental attitude towards that, that 'I'm going to have to take care of business on my own if the referees aren't.'"

Gasol acknowledged he was affected by the lack of foul calls.

"I didn't get one call all night as far as guys coming up on my back. It's just a little bit frustrating, getting them off my back and out of my head," Gasol said.

Bryant had a simple solution: "Just play through that. . . ."

Bryant had 32 points and six assists, including two key passes in the last two minutes after Nets guard Devin Harris tied the score at 87-87. Bryant found Gasol for a layup and on the next possession fed Lamar Odom for a dunk to help beat the Nets (6-18).

"That's something that we talked about in practice — you can't stand and watch," Bryant said. "When teams go zone on us, you've got to move. [Odom and Gasol] moved and we were able to take advantage of their defense."

I mean, sure he's been getting suspect calls but you really can't point to foul calls to reasons why you almost lost to the clippers and the nets
eyes.gif

And good to see Lamar actually dive to the basket in the last 2 minutes of the game instead of standing on the wing watching like a spectator.

"It's been kind of a 'just go out and beat up Pau' type of philosophy — don't let him have anything easy, stay on his body, rough him up as much as you can," Lakers Coach Phil Jackson said of opposing teams' strategies. "The referees are just going along with it. Everybody's just doing it and wearing him out and trying to be physical with him all the time.

"He gets a little frustrated. He's got to get a mental attitude towards that, that 'I'm going to have to take care of business on my own if the referees aren't.'"

Gasol acknowledged he was affected by the lack of foul calls.

"I didn't get one call all night as far as guys coming up on my back. It's just a little bit frustrating, getting them off my back and out of my head," Gasol said.

Bryant had a simple solution: "Just play through that. . . ."

Bryant had 32 points and six assists, including two key passes in the last two minutes after Nets guard Devin Harris tied the score at 87-87. Bryant found Gasol for a layup and on the next possession fed Lamar Odom for a dunk to help beat the Nets (6-18).

"That's something that we talked about in practice — you can't stand and watch," Bryant said. "When teams go zone on us, you've got to move. [Odom and Gasol] moved and we were able to take advantage of their defense."

I mean, sure he's been getting suspect calls but you really can't point to foul calls to reasons why you almost lost to the clippers and the nets
eyes.gif

And good to see Lamar actually dive to the basket in the last 2 minutes of the game instead of standing on the wing watching like a spectator.

Phil being nice, trying to motivate Pau in different ways.  Maybe buy a call here and there, but overall, that's telling Pau to grow a pair. 

Bynum bein back tomorrow is still on track, correct?  No set backs? 
nerd.gif

Phil being nice, trying to motivate Pau in different ways.  Maybe buy a call here and there, but overall, that's telling Pau to grow a pair. 

Bynum bein back tomorrow is still on track, correct?  No set backs? 
nerd.gif

^I think that he missed a practice or it was delayed or something like that so I don't know if he'll play tomorrow or not. He better be 100% healthy when he does though, I've about given up on his Charmin $$#.

Oh and just thought I'd like to share, combining two or my favorite things:

bdd1612f5b7808e9fa1cf7e70179bc7cb21a843b.jpg

^I think that he missed a practice or it was delayed or something like that so I don't know if he'll play tomorrow or not. He better be 100% healthy when he does though, I've about given up on his Charmin $$#.

Oh and just thought I'd like to share, combining two or my favorite things:

bdd1612f5b7808e9fa1cf7e70179bc7cb21a843b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom