[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

We need a healthy medium in here.

Of course its too early to panic, but we cant use the we do this all the time excuse, that card gets tired after a while.....Play with fire and youll get burned eventually.

Theyre having a bad stretch of games like ANY team does during ANY season. (- 72 win teams)

Stop looking for 1 player to blame, they win and lose as a team.

The 1 thing i do notice is they seem to be disinterested , no hunger, no intensity and if they play hungry its only in short spurts.
The last 2 years were all about gettin back and beating Boston, now that its done they may be struggling to find that us against the world mentality again.

We need a healthy medium in here.

Of course its too early to panic, but we cant use the we do this all the time excuse, that card gets tired after a while.....Play with fire and youll get burned eventually.

Theyre having a bad stretch of games like ANY team does during ANY season. (- 72 win teams)

Stop looking for 1 player to blame, they win and lose as a team.

The 1 thing i do notice is they seem to be disinterested , no hunger, no intensity and if they play hungry its only in short spurts.
The last 2 years were all about gettin back and beating Boston, now that its done they may be struggling to find that us against the world mentality again.

I don't see us losing to the Nets but I wouldn't be surprised if we come out extremely slow with the early start.

I don't see us losing to the Nets but I wouldn't be surprised if we come out extremely slow with the early start.

^ Time is just right...mid day on this beautiful 87 degree Sunday
happy.gif

Great execution at the end. Kobe with the basket, finding Gasol then Odom, now Odom with the 3.

Odom has been ballin outta his mind this season

lol @ the thousands of Laker fans there.

Anyone hear about how Kobe wanted to get to the arena early and the driver took him to the Nets old arena
laugh.gif

Then after he almost got him into a car crash smh
tired.gif

Great execution at the end. Kobe with the basket, finding Gasol then Odom, now Odom with the 3.

Anyone hear about how Kobe wanted to get to the arena early and the driver took him to the Nets old arena
laugh.gif

tired.gif

The only thing wrong is the lack of length and depth. Pau isn't looking that great out there because he shouldn't be guarding Brook Lopez, Al Jefferson, or even Roy Hibbert; Bynum should. Add that on top of all the minutes causing him to look worn down and it results in Paul looking subpar.

Well, that and Joel Myers' annoying commentating as of recently. He needs to stop with the low "ooh..." every time a questionable call or play happens. !%!!.

The only thing wrong is the lack of length and depth. Pau isn't looking that great out there because he shouldn't be guarding Brook Lopez, Al Jefferson, or even Roy Hibbert; Bynum should. Add that on top of all the minutes causing him to look worn down and it results in Paul looking subpar.

Well, that and Joel Myers' annoying commentating as of recently. He needs to stop with the low "ooh..." every time a questionable call or play happens. !%!!.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

laugh.gif

tired.gif
mad.gif
Even though nothing bad came out of that, I still mad about what could have.

Glad Avery didn't adjust and put outlaw in.  I don't understand how could think a pg could guard Kobe.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

laugh.gif

tired.gif
mad.gif
Even though nothing bad came out of that, I still mad about what could have.

Glad Avery didn't adjust and put outlaw in.  I don't understand how could think a pg could guard Kobe.

Back
Top Bottom