[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Hey guys no need to fret, these losses mean nothing since these regular season games don't mean %@$% and we're back-to-back champs. Everything is gonna be fine no matter how the team looks 
smile.gif
all that matters, until a team beats the lakers 4 times in a best of series the opinions of everyone else are void and everyone jumping for joy over lakers regular season L's and drink a semen soaked milkshake.

We can all tell you're taking this meanless loss well. Kudos.

crobers 78 wrote:
westcoastsfinest wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
maybe it's just me but #8's mid range game has been salty at best...
maybe it's just me but your constant trolling on here is getting played out. 

man this game got ugly all of a sudden.
indifferent.gif
 we lost that energy we had in the start and now we're behind. phil with the foreshadowing

until I address you...shut up!

laughing.jpg

uhhhm....no

crobers 78 wrote:
westcoastsfinest wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:

indifferent.gif
 we lost that energy we had in the start and now we're behind. phil with the foreshadowing

laughing.jpg

uhhhm....no

Hey guys no need to fret, these losses mean nothing since these regular season games don't mean %@$% and we're back-to-back champs. Everything is gonna be fine no matter how the team looks 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif

They all matter man. If LA dosen't get homecourt its a wrap. IMHO

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif

RIIIIGHT.

you of all people should know it a real champion wins on the road. then again arent you the same guy who said youd rather have your team NOT be in finals than be down 3-2? howd that opinion work out for you?
laugh.gif
 you know its tough to 3peat cause you have the target on your back every night. actually you dont know what it takes to 3peat...hell even repeating!
tongue.gif

im sure you know that its a marathon not a sprint
nerd.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif

RIIIIGHT.

you of all people should know it a real champion wins on the road. then again arent you the same guy who said youd rather have your team NOT be in finals than be down 3-2? howd that opinion work out for you?
laugh.gif
 you know its tough to 3peat cause you have the target on your back every night. actually you dont know what it takes to 3peat...hell even repeating!
tongue.gif

im sure you know that its a marathon not a sprint
nerd.gif

stop allowing a million uncontested layups per game

This is what kills me the most. Whatever happened to "No Layups". Is that only playoff basketball? I realize fouls are precious, but

I'd rather see a dude at the line instead of making his 2nd or 3rd layup and now inspiring confidence in the rest of his squad.

We do this #+%$ every year and there's no reason to think otherwise this year, so I'm not worried....just concerned.

stop allowing a million uncontested layups per game

This is what kills me the most. Whatever happened to "No Layups". Is that only playoff basketball? I realize fouls are precious, but

I'd rather see a dude at the line instead of making his 2nd or 3rd layup and now inspiring confidence in the rest of his squad.

We do this #+%$ every year and there's no reason to think otherwise this year, so I'm not worried....just concerned.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The problem with the layups is every PG in the league is Killing Fisher off the dribble, as well as Steve Blake...

Than Pau has to come over and help, he can't move his damn feet fast enough and it ends up being a wasted effort. It gets Pau tired alot faster and thus the reason he's been horrible on and off throughout these last 10 games.

When Bynums in there, the lane alone is clogged. Hell you guys may not realize it, but Theo Ratliff played extremely well for us before his injury and took alot of the weight defensively off Pau.

The problem with the layups is every PG in the league is Killing Fisher off the dribble, as well as Steve Blake...

Than Pau has to come over and help, he can't move his damn feet fast enough and it ends up being a wasted effort. It gets Pau tired alot faster and thus the reason he's been horrible on and off throughout these last 10 games.

When Bynums in there, the lane alone is clogged. Hell you guys may not realize it, but Theo Ratliff played extremely well for us before his injury and took alot of the weight defensively off Pau.

So now we need homecourt to win a playoff series? 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Man, the regular season is nothing but comedy on this board.  I haven't seen a Spurs game that mattered since 2007, and now they win some games in December and fans start tellin us what we need to do to win in June? 
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Bynum comes back, Pau gets less minutes, allows him to play fresher, ie, better.  Lamar's minutes go down, he goes to the bench with Barnes, Brown, and Blake, plus one of the bigs to run the second team.  The rotations will tighten after the all star break, as long as no serious injuries occur, Kobe and Fish and the other vets will all round into shape by March, and Phil will hit the accelerator in time for the last 3 weeks of the regular season. 

WE DO THIS ALL THE TIME.

I remember last year when Kobe was hurt, Bynum was hurt, we were tired, we were losing games later in the year, we were getting beat, and everyone thought we were done, then we went 10-2 out first 12 playoff games. 
nerd.gif
  We hit the switch. 

Year before, we were doubted, weren't tough enough, went 7 with Houston, 2-2 with Denver, we won the next 6 out of 7. 
nerd.gif

When it matters, when it counts, when it's time, the Lakers hit the gas.  And those past two seasons, we were less talented then this team.  No more Farmar's Powell's, Mbenga's, Morrisons, or any of those guys.  Now we roll out guys that used to be starters for other teams, for other PLAYOFF teams.  Ratliff, Blake, Barnes, Odom, those guys are starters, playing on our bench. 
All the doubters can enjoy themselves now, come April, they will all go away one series at a time.  Then they won't wanna talk no more. 
pimp.gif

But carry on, keep talkin about how important game number 25 is or wherever we are.  Go ahead, it really matters in the grand scheme of things. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So now we need homecourt to win a playoff series? 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Man, the regular season is nothing but comedy on this board.  I haven't seen a Spurs game that mattered since 2007, and now they win some games in December and fans start tellin us what we need to do to win in June? 
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Bynum comes back, Pau gets less minutes, allows him to play fresher, ie, better.  Lamar's minutes go down, he goes to the bench with Barnes, Brown, and Blake, plus one of the bigs to run the second team.  The rotations will tighten after the all star break, as long as no serious injuries occur, Kobe and Fish and the other vets will all round into shape by March, and Phil will hit the accelerator in time for the last 3 weeks of the regular season. 

WE DO THIS ALL THE TIME.

I remember last year when Kobe was hurt, Bynum was hurt, we were tired, we were losing games later in the year, we were getting beat, and everyone thought we were done, then we went 10-2 out first 12 playoff games. 
nerd.gif
  We hit the switch. 

Year before, we were doubted, weren't tough enough, went 7 with Houston, 2-2 with Denver, we won the next 6 out of 7. 
nerd.gif

When it matters, when it counts, when it's time, the Lakers hit the gas.  And those past two seasons, we were less talented then this team.  No more Farmar's Powell's, Mbenga's, Morrisons, or any of those guys.  Now we roll out guys that used to be starters for other teams, for other PLAYOFF teams.  Ratliff, Blake, Barnes, Odom, those guys are starters, playing on our bench. 
All the doubters can enjoy themselves now, come April, they will all go away one series at a time.  Then they won't wanna talk no more. 
pimp.gif

But carry on, keep talkin about how important game number 25 is or wherever we are.  Go ahead, it really matters in the grand scheme of things. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn bruh my sarcasm detector is all $*@*+! up right now 
frown.gif

Mine too.
ohwell.gif

When you add "in my honest opinion" to a response, one takes it to mean it's actually in your honest opinion. Funny how that works.

Damn bruh my sarcasm detector is all $*@*+! up right now 
frown.gif

Mine too.
ohwell.gif

When you add "in my honest opinion" to a response, one takes it to mean it's actually in your honest opinion. Funny how that works.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

crobers 78 wrote:
westcoastsfinest wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:

indifferent.gif

laughing.jpg

uhhhm....no

1f325dcea88228e9f0c7a1ac77355108dccad06.jpg

HOW BOUT...YES!
laugh.gif
 Tell "I wanna be like Mike i said Hello"

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

crobers 78 wrote:
westcoastsfinest wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:

indifferent.gif

laughing.jpg

uhhhm....no

1f325dcea88228e9f0c7a1ac77355108dccad06.jpg

HOW BOUT...YES!
laugh.gif
 Tell "I wanna be like Mike i said Hello"

Back
Top Bottom