[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

laugh.gif

as much as i hate vujacraps game on the court, i gotta give him props for his game off it
pimp.gif

then again its the perks of being a Laker i guess

do you guys think barnes should start in the place of artest? with pau and kobe getting all the attention he'll be able to get the open 3 and make it plus he is much more active than artest. with artest coming off the bench, we can have ron as our offensive option with lamar running the offense.

did i just hear eric snow is the color for this game? whoever it is dude sounds kinda salty when talking about kobe

do you guys think barnes should start in the place of artest? with pau and kobe getting all the attention he'll be able to get the open 3 and make it plus he is much more active than artest. with artest coming off the bench, we can have ron as our offensive option with lamar running the offense.

did i just hear eric snow is the color for this game? whoever it is dude sounds kinda salty when talking about kobe

Please Vick dont get arrested tonight, hes gettin LOVE in Philly though. I thought Kobz was gonna go home and try to put in work!

Please Vick dont get arrested tonight, hes gettin LOVE in Philly though. I thought Kobz was gonna go home and try to put in work!

Back
Top Bottom