[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--The Lakers topped off by beating the C's in 7.
--They're content. Satisfied. Its sad really.

--All this talk about Kobe would rather die than lose is BS.

I don't think you can say that about Kobe this game. Maybe his on the ball defense isn't as tight as you want it to be, but
his shooting kept us competitive in the second half. The Grizzlies played well and as a team, we never really gained any
momentum. Shots didn't fall if you weren't #24 and the our bigs never got going. And then there's the turnovers.
That's a recipe for disaster.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--The Lakers topped off by beating the C's in 7.
--They're content. Satisfied. Its sad really.

--All this talk about Kobe would rather die than lose is BS.

I don't think you can say that about Kobe this game. Maybe his on the ball defense isn't as tight as you want it to be, but
his shooting kept us competitive in the second half. The Grizzlies played well and as a team, we never really gained any
momentum. Shots didn't fall if you weren't #24 and the our bigs never got going. And then there's the turnovers.
That's a recipe for disaster.

WOW!!! This is not funny anymore!
30t6p3b.gif

Welcome back DARTH DNZY!

what a lazy horrible team...

getting blown out 4 of the last 5 games.

3 blowouts which were at home.

the only win at home in that stretch where they barely beat the sixers without ai2....smh

what a lazy horrible team...

getting blown out 4 of the last 5 games.

3 blowouts which were at home.

the only win at home in that stretch where they barely beat the sixers without ai2....smh

This team need a serious team meeting quick before it's too late. If we don't get home court advantage i doubt we can beat the Spurs

This team need a serious team meeting quick before it's too late. If we don't get home court advantage i doubt we can beat the Spurs

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Cmon now.
laugh.gif

Yeah they aren't playing that well right now, but once Bynum gets his legs back, and the bench players get out of their slump everything will be ok. Shannon, Blake, and Artest have been non factors for about a month now. Fisher's game is crusty out there
sick.gif

Cmon now.
laugh.gif

Yeah they aren't playing that well right now, but once Bynum gets his legs back, and the bench players get out of their slump everything will be ok. Shannon, Blake, and Artest have been non factors for about a month now. Fisher's game is crusty out there
sick.gif

lol@ thinking lakers have a chance to surpass spurs record this year.. you fool for that

lol@ thinking lakers have a chance to surpass spurs record this year.. you fool for that

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

i thought you were banned ?

X2
grin.gif

X2
grin.gif

Think it starts on the defensive end and then turnovers....those are the two target areas

its not just on any one of those guys...as a team, their frame of mind on those two aspects needs to be checked...the effort is not there

Think it starts on the defensive end and then turnovers....those are the two target areas

its not just on any one of those guys...as a team, their frame of mind on those two aspects needs to be checked...the effort is not there

I agree with what someone said a few pages back. Gasol looks like he doesn't even want to play.

He's looking at the refs after every damn touch he gets thinking he gets fouled. You are 7 feet tall, dudes are going to play you like a 7 footer.

Seems like Gasol just shows up to the game to run up and down the court, but his effort is not there. Hell Drew is back and Pau had one good game which was agianst Philly and that's all I can remember.

Kobe always goes off in the 3rd quarter in most of our losses and wins...Imagine if he didn't? These losses would be much worse.

I really can't even get mad at KB. Call me a stan, but even when he plays bad atleast he's doing it with good intentions and playing to try and win.

Seems like when we lose he's the only one who cares. Fisher gives his usual "We should be embarrased" statement, but he's the one getting burned every single night.

I think if they can get it together before the playoffs, we should be alright. But the difference this year is everyone is out to try and dethrone the legendary Lakers even more than before. Trying to defeat the defending champions and prevent that 3-peat. If we play a 7,6,5 seed no one is going to expect them to beat us, which is why they they have no pressure on them and they can go out and play their hearts out.

It seems like the key to beating the Lakers is hustle. It's as simple as that. Just play harder than the Lakers and you'll beat them.

EDIT

I been listening to alot of salty *** Laker fans on 710ESPN radio, talking about we have two 7 footers and we don't use them. To be fair, Gasol doesn't exactly try his hardest to get open, and when he does dude always looks to pass even when we clear space for him, he looks to pass. Bynum just got back, so really we only had one 7 footer while the other is trying to get into game shape still.

Back
Top Bottom