[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Last 3 games of 09, 3 L's
Last 3 games of 10, 3 L's

My Dolphins are no damn better.  
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

On the bright side, at least we play in the NFC West with Phoenix, Sac, GS, and the Clips. 

So even if we have a losing record, we can still make the playoffs. 
happy.gif
wink.gif

Good to be a Laker fan.  We suck and have an 8 game lead in our division. 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

On the bright side, at least we play in the NFC West with Phoenix, Sac, GS, and the Clips. 

So even if we have a losing record, we can still make the playoffs. 
happy.gif
wink.gif

Good to be a Laker fan.  We suck and have an 8 game lead in our division. 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

[h1]Lakers’ new drama draws low ratings[/h1]
wojnarowski.png

By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports 6 hours, 43 minutes ago

So comes and goes a familiar dance for Phil Jackson and Kobe Bryant(notes), the push and pull of history’s most prolific coach and a generation’s most prolific player. Jackson calls out Bryant for obliterating his sacred triangle offense with too much shooting, and Bryant fires back at Jackson about his “Zen B.S.,â€

[h1]Lakers’ new drama draws low ratings[/h1]
wojnarowski.png

By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports 6 hours, 43 minutes ago

So comes and goes a familiar dance for Phil Jackson and Kobe Bryant(notes), the push and pull of history’s most prolific coach and a generation’s most prolific player. Jackson calls out Bryant for obliterating his sacred triangle offense with too much shooting, and Bryant fires back at Jackson about his “Zen B.S.,â€

Kobe 0/9

laugh.gif

Both his hands are taped looks like he effed up his middle finger on his other hand
grin.gif
Rest of the team is play well though
pimp.gif

Kobe 0/9

laugh.gif

Both his hands are taped looks like he effed up his middle finger on his other hand
grin.gif
Rest of the team is play well though
pimp.gif

Finalllly I'm back!! i'm a firm supporter of the Lakeshow. I understand they go through cycles and even though it can get frustrating for a fan, it should also be expected, from a fan mainly because if you're a true fan, then you've seen this all before. I'm really not too worried. I see dont see anybody in the west really topping us in 7 games. Hell, Dallas just got weeker yesterday with Caron goin down for the rest of the season, which is too bad, but its part of the game. San An is nice, but having that top spot can be a gift and a curse. imagine if they hit OKC in the first round..yea they routed em once, but that young squad can make the spurs feel old real quick. I still think we have a great chance of getting to the finals. Winning it is a different story tho unfortunately. Boston is still Boston, once Perk and KG get back. Orlando is looking solid again. and Miami is everything they were hyped to be smh. We'll have our work cutout for us. But thats good, challenges keep you hungry. It's hard to continuously be motivated to climb higher when you've already made it to the mountaintop and set up camp.

Good to see Phil starting back coaching again. Rile these guys up! set fire to em. They don't want to act right, make em run, they wanna turn the ball over? make em run. They tired of running, make em run! Remind them that being champ doesnt come easy. He should take em to the hood, make them practice in longbeach. that hollywood mentality will be the death of them. Get back to the essence.

Finalllly I'm back!! i'm a firm supporter of the Lakeshow. I understand they go through cycles and even though it can get frustrating for a fan, it should also be expected, from a fan mainly because if you're a true fan, then you've seen this all before. I'm really not too worried. I see dont see anybody in the west really topping us in 7 games. Hell, Dallas just got weeker yesterday with Caron goin down for the rest of the season, which is too bad, but its part of the game. San An is nice, but having that top spot can be a gift and a curse. imagine if they hit OKC in the first round..yea they routed em once, but that young squad can make the spurs feel old real quick. I still think we have a great chance of getting to the finals. Winning it is a different story tho unfortunately. Boston is still Boston, once Perk and KG get back. Orlando is looking solid again. and Miami is everything they were hyped to be smh. We'll have our work cutout for us. But thats good, challenges keep you hungry. It's hard to continuously be motivated to climb higher when you've already made it to the mountaintop and set up camp.

Good to see Phil starting back coaching again. Rile these guys up! set fire to em. They don't want to act right, make em run, they wanna turn the ball over? make em run. They tired of running, make em run! Remind them that being champ doesnt come easy. He should take em to the hood, make them practice in longbeach. that hollywood mentality will be the death of them. Get back to the essence.

Back
Top Bottom