[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

^ When Doc Rivers was announcing he used to praise the @++% out of Kobe, that's what I find funny. Real recognize real. NBA Players call him the best in the league, yet NT'ers think they somehow know better than someone who goes up against him in real life.

I would love to see todays Superstars do what KB does with all the injuries he plays through, it wont happen.

Hopefully its good game tonight guys , ofcourse i want a Knicks victory but ill be happy if we just play hard and keep it close. Kobe has slowed down a bit but he's still an assassin and scares the $#@! outta me more than any other player in the NBA 
laugh.gif

kobe will always be my favorite, maybe cuz i feel like we grew up together. sure he's quite a bit older than me, but in terms of maturity, yea we're right on point. sure he's slower, he's older, it happens. happened to my 2nd favorite player A.I. that was a sad day knowing his crossover jab step wasn't gonna get him open anymore. but it's apart of growing up. i feel bad for the younger generation that wasn't around to see kobe and A.i. in their primes, sames as the older heads feel about us in regards to jordan, clyde, magic, bird. It's hard to truly appreciate somebody based on highlight film, mainly because thats just a collection of all the good. It doesn't convey the raw emotion of that specific situation. nore does it show all the failure that came before the milestones. Watching somebody fail first, imo, is more important than always winning. If you've never lost, then you dont kno how to. Nor do you know what that pain feels like, nor are you able to carry that pain with you as you unleash a firestorm of hell on all future opponents that dare to challenge you. So I dont just appreciate the homie KB off of his highlights, but also all the %%*# he went through, especially those years following shaq's departure, an son still had that hunger. Even after winning 5, to still hav your foot on the gas, even tho the car you're in is a late model with 100k+ miles on it, to still try and race with these newer more advanced bodies... you gotta respect that.

Leon Wood straight gave Drew the death stare saying like "You know who your messin with" right after he tossed Drew
laugh.gif

Nick Van Exel is somewhere proud right now
laugh.gif

lol that ref needs to get jabbed up hahaha... without these BS calls this game is a blowout...

its funny how amare thinks him and his team is relevant hehe.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

lol that ref needs to get jabbed up hahaha... without these BS calls this game is a blowout...

its funny how amare thinks him and his team is relevant hehe.

nerd.gif

The game is a blow out right now
laugh.gif

Barnes is a tough loss.

It might be a blessing in disguise though, since it might get Ron rolling and give Phil a better idea of how to rotate between Ron and Barnes later on.

Phil's been too quick to pull Ron out and Ron never is able to establish a flow or rhythm, which is why he looks so bad. These last few games (even before Barnes got injured), Ron's head has been into it a little more. Barnes' absence might help.

...got that W against a NY team that's been bringing it...guess not this game...LA too strong for them boys...

--Good to see Drew showing some fire and passion out there. That dunk on Stat..
eek.gif
sick.gif

--The Knicks rushed their shots, took too many 3's when they should've played through Stat. But Bynum and Gasol's length bothered him. It showed.

--Please no trap game against Cleveland on Tuesday Lakers...

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Artest was out to kill tonight
pimp.gif

ron : "is ron ron gonna have to choke a b!+ch tonight?"

--Ron. The bad boy backbone image the Lakers have been lacking the past decade.
pimp.gif

--Still got them quick hands too. Strippin fools and getting steals.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Artest was out to kill tonight
pimp.gif
he knew he was getting more PT.  almost 9 min more above his average. 
good to see Drew dominating amare.

Back
Top Bottom