[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

357527.jpg
pimp.gif
kobe to mike vick.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Mike Vick a kobe fan now ?
more like Kobe is just an eagles fan but ...
Vick, a huge basketball fan, attended the recent 76ers-Lakers game at the Wells-Fargo Center on Dec. 17.

Asked why he’s more of a Kobe fan than a LeBron fan, he smiled and said, “I like LeBron. But Kobe’s got five rings.

Kobe passing the Big O for 9th on the career all time scoring list
pimp.gif

Next up on the list Dream.

Calling it now. Kobe will play long enough and will pass Cap for all time scoring leader.

^ Nnnnnnnnope.

Not happening.

Book it.

Loose math suggests he'd have to average 30 for the next 5 years to do it... and he's only averaged 30 twice in his career, so it's definitely not going to happen on the decline.

His career average of 25? He'd need to maintain that for the next 6 seasons.

It's not happening, bro.

23ska909red02 wrote:

His career average of 25? He'd need to maintain that for the next 6 seasons.

It's not happening, bro.
You seriously don't think he can continue to average 25 points for the rest of his career?

At 6 more years he would be 38 years old. Dude has said multiple times in interviews that to him playing as long as he physically possible can and into his 40's is something that he views as a challenge. Also dude is known for taking care of his body like nobody else.

--Pau and Lamar with double doubles.
--Bynum looking better and better out there each night. Has more moves in his arsenal.
--Kobe #9 all time scoring.
pimp.gif

--I'm glad the Lakers stayed focused. The Knicks on Sunday will out up a fight.

Originally Posted by NikeAir45

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Don't get too excited. The usual Lakers slump is coming soon has already happened

Fixed for you
laugh.gif

yeup, while everyones fixated on the Heat's record and where Melos goin. I hope we can slip under the radar and snatch the 2nd seed by the time playoffs arrive.
i dont mind not having homecourt in the finals. 3 straight games at home doesnt sound bad

Back
Top Bottom