[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

laugh.gif
 at the rumor that Jim Buss declined the deal. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
 at the rumor that Jim Buss declined the deal. 
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Jim is a clown, Bynum is as brittle as a graham cracker

i like bynum but he really isnt winning the lakers any games.. you can also agrue that with bynum = 2 rings without = 0, but bynum is not Melo.

Supposedly Ric bucher is reporting the lakers are in talks with the bobcats about a possible Artest for Wallace or Jackson swap.. LOL

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Supposedly Ric bucher is reporting the lakers are in talks with the bobcats about a possible Artest for Wallace or Jackson swap.. LOL
Look at these ESPN douche bags jumpin on top of each other to make stories up. 
30t6p3b.gif

Thought I handled that when I straightened out Stein. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Nas, you in good with Bucher, get on that bro. 
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Charlotte is now like the place to dump unwanted players with baggage 
laugh.gif

If they can get a deal done, man... Although Artest comes at a much cheaper rate, and has a player option at the end of the 2012 season. 

If I've learned anything from the Laker F.O. in all these years, is that they always have a plan 
pimp.gif

Artest ain't usin that player option though, no way.  He not gettin another deal better somewhere else after this year, AND another of low value. 

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Bynum: better than '06 Kidd & '11 Melo.
smokin.gif

:/

roll.gif
roll.gif

This whole Melo fiasco is crazy. I don't see why it's far fetched to believe that 'Melo would want to play in LA but I don't think the deal will go down. As someone stated in the other thread earlier, the team would have too many SF's and that takes away part of our size. Although it would add some additional scoring in those stretches when Kobe's cold, Pau is with his Memphis toughness and Artest/Walton (take your pick) are chucking baseline 3's.

In the down the stretch of a game, late in the 4th, do you think Kobe would consistently have faith in 'Melo?

Lakers probably looking to shop Bynum because of how fragile he is while he still has some worth. If he gets injured again, nobody will want him and it's bound to happen.

I'm all good with getting Melo, but he'll be taking a back seat on offense to Kobe & Pau which I'm sure he'll realize if he even bothered thinking about coming to LA. Not to mention Lebron going to the Heat could have something to do with whether he wants to come to LA.

Melo is a scorer only, but in the triangle I don't think it would matter that he doesn't pass.

As far as that Gerald Wallace rumor is concerned....Dude would ball in our system. He's a hustle player that can score, that's the type of plaayer the Lakers need since Barnes is our only hustle player.

laugh.gif

so i wake up this morning and im getting texts and fb posts about melo going to the Lakers rumors. then i turn on ESPN and i see bucher talking about it. pffft...dont these people know this is NOT going to happen! Laker trade rumors NEVER happen! everyone is just into the hype that is BSPN.

first off, i would not trade drew for melo. we dont need another kobe on this team. size is our advantage so why would we get rid of that. granted, i would trade drew because of his constant injuries but not for melo. second if this trade were to go down, we better get nene as well. i'm only trading bynum for another big guy like noah or nene. hell, i would be much more excited for picking a brooke lopez instead of melo.

whoever said that this is just leverage to get new yorks attention is on point

BSPN
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

E3LAL:
At this point, I'm ready to deal Drew if a tempting deal come up.
Same here... but 'at this point' for me has been since the 'Kidd for Bynum' rumor back in '06. :/

That one was as good as a done deal, though; much different situation here. Like I said before, this latest crap is like dad waking up and mumbling 'Uuuugh, I don't wanna go to work' and the kids hear you and start running around "ONOEZ! Daddy's not going to work!"
laugh.gif

OR MAYBE ESPN IS SECRETLY WORKING FOR THE LAKERS?

Think about it, the summer when everybody wanted to trade Bynum for Kidd... that year, Bynum was beasting out of his mind!

He had something to play for... now he got bread, now he has no motivation!

So maybe ESPN is sick about talking about Cavaliers record breaking year... and shifted towards the Lakers? To wake up the sleeping beast once again!

Yeeeuuuupppp! I said it.... COME AT ME, BRO!

130-112%7EBruce-Lee-Posters.jpg

Yea...watching Bynum against the Hornets the other day...Dude just plays because he has to play.

He really has no heart. I'm not just saying that because of the trade talk going around either. Dudes got his money, and playing basketball is just his job rather than his passion.

first off, i would not trade drew for melo. we dont need another kobe on this team. size is our advantage so why would we get rid of that

But when has size really played an advantage for us this season?  IMO, we play better with Kobe @ the 3 and LO @ the 4.  It is rare that Bynum closes a game now.

And, I would love to get either of those bobcats over melo.  If we can get Melo, I'll also take Affalo (*wishful thinking).  I see Affalo as being the next Bowen.

or maybe bynum is always in trade rumors! bynum wasnt beasting because of all the kidd rumors, he was beasting cause kobe called him out in a parking lot!
laugh.gif

maybe kobe should call him out again outside of a ralphs to motivate this guy.

ESPN is always talking about us! sportscenter is right across from staples!!!!

tumblr_l13ozwdJ0u1qb3w7zo1_500.jpg

As much as I'd be down to trade Bynum for Melo, it will never happen.

Every time espn reports a trade rumor I immediately disregard it.

They NEVER end up happening. The trades that go down are the ones no one hears about until they're done deals.

Maybe Kobe should call him out again!

OR we can bring Sasha back and have run the point and NOT pass Bynum the ball!
laugh.gif

game_of_death2.jpg

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Look at these ESPN douche bags jumpin on top of each other to make stories up. 
30t6p3b.gif

Thought I handled that when I straightened out Stein. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Nas, you in good with Bucher, get on that bro. 
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man I really like Stephen Jackson for Ron Artest though.

Back
Top Bottom