[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Or maybe Kobe should just go to Colorado.

/thread.

gameofdeath.jpg

Listening to John Ireland on ESPN 710 and,

Jim Buss just refuted any perception that he wouldn't trade Bynum. He said anyone at anytime can be traded.

I bet all this talk will be over with by tomorrow morning.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Yea...watching Bynum against the Hornets the other day...Dude just plays because he has to play.

He really has no heart. I'm not just saying that because of the trade talk going around either. Dudes got his money, and playing basketball is just his job rather than his passion.

Why are Laker fans so hard on Drew. He could have easily sat out in the Finals last year and the Lakers would have lost. Dude played on one leg for like 2 or 3 playoff series, thats heart

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Listening to John Ireland on ESPN 710 and,

Jim Buss just refuted any perception that he wouldn't trade Bynum. He said anyone at anytime can be traded.

I bet all this talk will be over with by tomorrow morning.
I don't know where that guy Zyzz is getting it from but I can't find it on twitter but it says that Kobe and Phil were aware that Jim DID turn down a Bynum for Melo swap on Sunday.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Supposedly Ric bucher is reporting the lakers are in talks with the bobcats about a possible Artest for Wallace or Jackson swap.. LOL
Look at these ESPN douche bags jumpin on top of each other to make stories up. 
30t6p3b.gif

Thought I handled that when I straightened out Stein. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Nas, you in good with Bucher, get on that bro. 
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man I really like Stephen Jackson for Ron Artest though.
I don't.

Dude has seriously been a team CANCER on almost every team he's been on. Dude also has some beef with Kobe and would start complaining about not getting enough shots and not fitting well in the triangle offense.

But if Bobcats wants Artest for Gerald Wallace and some other fill in player then yes make the trade.

and trade him for melo (this convo just went full circle with melo)

rockbringit.jpg

Spoiler [+]
couldnt find any more pictures of kareem owning bruce lee
laugh.gif
. (kanye shrug)

Originally Posted by mco85

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Yea...watching Bynum against the Hornets the other day...Dude just plays because he has to play.

He really has no heart. I'm not just saying that because of the trade talk going around either. Dudes got his money, and playing basketball is just his job rather than his passion.

Why are Laker fans so hard on Drew. He could have easily sat out in the Finals last year and the Lakers would have lost. Dude played on one leg for like 2 or 3 playoff series, thats heart

He's done plenty of things for the Lakers that we all appreciate. You act like Laker fans give no thanks to Drew. I got plenty of love for him, but I wont ignore some of the obvious things.

I guess you haven't heard some of the things that have been said about his work ethic when he was injured etc. He's been called lazy by his own coach. Not to mention he was being taught by one of the greatest players of all time in Kareem Abdul Jabbar and he chose not to work with him anymore. Google it.  
laugh.gif

I should of said "He's playing with no heart right now"

Like people have mentioned in here, whenever trade rumors about him surface, his game elevates. J-Kidd coming to the Lakers had him worried, last season with the Bosh had him worried and he elevated his play.

But to be honest, I don't think Drew is our problem right now, I just stated a few things that I don't like about him, hell....that alot of people don't like about him.

I'm just talking crazy but, i was thinking in my head that Nene and Carmelo for Bynum and Odom would work out well for LA.

Although it would never happen.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

rockbringit.jpg

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
. (kanye shrug)

laugh.gif
It sure has... but it's because that shows just how much Melo is irrelevant to the Lakers. Nothing will happen!

So.... with that being said...

2960302f-2a82-4412-8132-ae71aee555a2.jpg

God, I hope we don't trade Drew for Melo. Like previously stated, size is a great advantage for us. Let's not screw that up right now.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

rockbringit.jpg

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
. (kanye shrug)

laugh.gif
It sure has... but it's because that shows just how much Melo is irrelevant to the Lakers. Nothing will happen!

So.... with that being said...

2960302f-2a82-4412-8132-ae71aee555a2.jpg

Bring-It-On-Fight-To-The-Finish2.jpg

laugh.gif

devil.gif
 christina millian 

God, I hope we don't trade Drew for Melo. Like previously stated, size is a great advantage for us. Let's not screw that up right now.   
QFT.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Supposedly Ric bucher is reporting the lakers are in talks with the bobcats about a possible Artest for Wallace or Jackson swap.. LOL
Look at these ESPN douche bags jumpin on top of each other to make stories up. 
30t6p3b.gif

Thought I handled that when I straightened out Stein. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Nas, you in good with Bucher, get on that bro. 
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man I really like Stephen Jackson for Ron Artest though.
I don't.

Dude has seriously been a team CANCER on almost every team he's been on. Dude also has some beef with Kobe and would start complaining about not getting enough shots and not fitting well in the triangle offense.

But if Bobcats wants Artest for Gerald Wallace and some other fill in player then yes make the trade.
It's not that he's a team cancer because if you read about Stephen Jackson a lot of his team mates will tell you he's great. I mean Tim Duncan has said he was the "ultimate teammate". It's just that his outbursts on the court  and the way he carries himself makes you think he's a team cancer.

best trade is the trade we dont make....

lets face it though, the laker players have brought this on themselves... If they only played the way they were suppose to, then none of their names would be even mentioned in trade talks...

IMO we dont need to break this team up... they just gotta realize that its time to start playing championship basketball real soon.

Look how many people are agreeing not to trade size for Melo. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Ska boutta shoot EVERYBODY in this thread. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry man. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Get rid of Luke! Son is trash, take off that jersey!
I'm sure the Lakers would if they could, but there's no other team in the league that wants that bum.

Just hearing about this rumor. If it is Drew for Melo straight up, then I don't know.

But if it's Bynum+ Luke for Melo and Nene then sounds good
laugh.gif

If we don't do this trade dudes are going to be real mad come playoff time and Drew just happens to hurt his knee again.....be more mad if its when we're playing against the Nuggets....

I still think this team should get a chance to defend their title, if they fail, then by all means make the adjustments.  
A trade of this magnitude would completely shift the offense.  If you thought that Gasol trade was huge..... 

This weekend will be a major factor to see how much fuel this trade would gain or burn out. 

The lakers have won the last 2 years with bynum barely playing or not playing at all. The best thing he did is go for that offensive rebound that tore up Perkin's knee.

This trade sounds bogus though.

FB...I feel you, but this is Phils last year. Let's get him one for the road. I got love for Bynum, just to me he can't stay healthy and that might haunt us down the road. Melo is a scorer, imo that can help us more that Bynum injured on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom