[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Vons and wal-mart have the Gatorade too...

anyway......I just want what's best for LA. Yeah I like Kobe, but wouldn't be a fan if he was on another team. I'm a Laker fan, and only a Kobe fan because he's on the Lakers.

Only reason I'd like to see Drew leave is because of his chronic knee problems. You all say we'll be fine in the finals if we stay healthy....well Drew seems to have a difficult time doing that.

I'm not panicking at all, look at last year before the playoffs. We were turrible, and still walked off with the chip. I would just like our team to be a lil more solid going into the post season. Possibly someone else that will help out when Kobe goes off and gets us back in to some of these games where were down by 15-20 and gets back into striking distance so that work isn't in vain.

I'm confident the organization will do what's necessary to get us that 3-Peat. I just have my opinions on what I'd like to see happen.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I'm confident the organization will do what's necessary to get us that 3-Peat. I just have my opinions on what I'd like to see happen.

Yeah, we all know how much Jerry Buss hates to lose, and he's not afraid to sign off on that major deal.  
That's why I have all the confidence in the world with him. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by s dubl

Yeah, we all know how much Jerry West Buss hates to lose, and he's not afraid to sign off on that major deal.  
That's why I have all the confidence in the world with him. 

the loss to San Antonio AT HOME showed me this team doesn't care about beating a top team this year or avenging a loss to a top team. They lost to San Antonio TWICE and I'm afraid they'll do the same against Boston tonight.

SMH at this team

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Thanks for the correction, I had a brain interruption with that one.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

the loss to San Antonio AT HOME showed me this team doesn't care about beating a top team this year or avenging a loss to a top team. They lost to San Antonio TWICE and I'm afraid they'll do the same against Boston tonight.

SMH at this team
I think the Lakers were really trying in both those games but just got outplayed.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

are those gatorades going to be in a lot of spots around socal? or just particular ones?
Ralphs in SoCal.
Albertson's has a huge stock of them as well. 

French, you think you could pick a couple up for an Oregon folk? 
nerd.gif

If you can swing it, PM me to trade info.  If you can't don't sweat it. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

SMH at this team
I think the Lakers were really trying in both those games but just got outplayed.

this. they really just got outplayed by boston and theyre just a far better team than we are currently. the spurs game was a toss up and both teams were determined to win the game but unfortunately one too many rebounds cost us that game. 

with that said i dont see us winning tonight in boston either.

This is their last chance to show up.

Biggest game of the regular season for the Lakers so far.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Preparing for the ensuing chaos and panic after we take a huge L tonight.

haha i was thinking the exact same thing earlier. the players will respond by saying "well be fine" 
grin.gif

more of laker nation will push for melo IF we lose 

GOLAKERS ! 

--Both Kenny Smith and Charles said tonight's game is not a Finals preview.
--Got no comment on this. Just sayin.

Yeah. Chuck also said Kobe was done having 30 point games.

Maybe he should keep talking.

--I dont like the flow to this game. I'm out the door to ball up.
--Celtics will win in a blowout. It's Ray Allen's night. Celtics wont let the Lakers ruin that.

--On to NY..

If the Lakers keep playing like this, Kobe will have to take over the game..... Then everyones going to blame him and call him a ball hog when in reality the Lakers aren't doing %@**.

Still early in the game, but hustle a little more.

Shannon Brown and Steve Blake SMH. Seriously, all Shannon can do is shoot 3's and dunk, if there's a defender in front of him he's going to have problems and fumble the ball.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Yeah. Chuck also said Kobe was done having 30 point games.

Maybe he should keep talking.

He's right!  LAL v Heat
laugh.gif

Kobe needs to go at wafer

we can lose all games from now till the playoffs and still win the championships, dont worry guys otherwise confident lakers in here will laugh on you.

Originally Posted by Fearless

we can lose all games from now till the playoffs and still win the championships, dont worry guys otherwise confident delusional lakers in here will laugh on you.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom