[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by Fearless

we can lose all games from now till the playoffs and still win the championships, dont worry guys otherwise confident delusional lakers in here will laugh on you.

laugh.gif

Nah... we're not delusional, like he said, we are confident.

To call fans delusional after making the Finals 3 straight times? To call fans delusional after winning the Championship 2 straight times? To call fans delusional because their team has the most wins this decade? To call fans delusional because their team won the most Championship this decade? To call fans delusional because the Lakers are considered 'Team of the Decade'?

I think Lakers fans have the right to be confident, through ups and downs. We hold our heads up high!

We need Odom to have a big 4th quarter. If he does and Kobe does his thing. This game is done and we walk out of Beantown with the W tonight.

Like so many times he's always the X-Factor and makes the Lakers un beatable.

No Shaq, West, JO, Daniels, Nate hurt, foul trouble, and Pierce not 100%. And now we're happy? Lol #Iconfuse

Good win. I couldn't catch it, but I've been invested in spirit through this ESPN app on my evo.

Glad the show won, I wasn't as confident as some of you, but I'm still loyal to the ol boys. On to the next one family.

[h6]To all you Laker fans begging for that rumored Melo trade. I hope you guys were watching tonight. Because it's a perfect example of why the Lakers don't need him.Defense, size, and rebounding win championships. Not more offense ![/h6]

good win. this is what i ask for from this team. everyone contributing offensively and defensively which helps kobe preserve his energy to close out the game. but lets not take this win out of proportion now fellas.

Originally Posted by CP1708

No Shaq, West, JO, Daniels, Nate hurt, foul trouble, and Pierce not 100%. And now we're happy? Lol #Iconfuse

Abuncha bench players you just named and Pierce was out there in the fourth. Our bench hardly does +%!# anyways so I don't see the problem.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Well in the last game against Boston Pau, Bynum, Artest, Fisher and the Bench didnt show up

seriously though, people with that melo trade are bamboozling themselves. bynum is OUR key to victory. game changer. if he shows up we are sure to win. just like how odom was that cast member a couple seasons ago. but now odom is a sure thing.
pimp.gif
feels good to be LAKERS fan
smile.gif

What a game. Even though our bench slightly let us down in the beginning of the 2nd and 4th, overall I was impressed with the victory. Hopefully this win and another win tomorrow night will shut down any Melo to Lakers trade rumors.

Stuck at work so didn't catch the game, but kept up on my phone.

One win over a good team doesn't mean much. I still feel we need some adjustments before the trade deadline.

These need to be close games consistently, and we need to blow out the crap teams consistently. A loss here and there is whatever, it happens.

Off topic from the game....I think most of the people in here are socalers correct? And some of you guys attend Laker games from time to time? I was planning on taking my kid to a game here pretty soon and was wondering the best route to buy tickets? I don't want to get raped on price, and don't want to sit in the 300s. Prob looking to spend around 300ish for 2 tickets. Not too sure how comfortable I am dealing with CL either. Any help on pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Stuck at work so didn't catch the game, but kept up on my phone.

One win over a good team doesn't mean much. I still feel we need some adjustments before the trade deadline.

These need to be close games consistently, and we need to blow out the crap teams consistently. A loss here and there is whatever, it happens.

Off topic from the game....I think most of the people in here are socalers correct? And some of you guys attend Laker games from time to time? I was planning on taking my kid to a game here pretty soon and was wondering the best route to buy tickets? I don't want to get raped on price, and don't want to sit in the 300s. Prob looking to spend around 300ish for 2 tickets. Not too sure how comfortable I am dealing with CL either. Any help on pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Ebay or stubhub bro.

Steer clear of craigslist.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Blah, blah, blah, tough loss but move on.

The Lakers will play well on this road trip, I expect a 5-2 or 6-1 record with us beating Boston in Beantown like last year. Maybe that will quiet all these chicken littles down.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Looking good so far

Originally Posted by MR J 858

[h6]To all you Laker fans begging for that rumored Melo trade. I hope you guys were watching tonight. Because it's a perfect example of why the Lakers don't need him.Defense, size, and rebounding win championships. Not more offense ![/h6]
QFT!

...good win tonite... bigs dominating paint...they need to maintain that paint presence and its another 3peat...

Back
Top Bottom