[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

With melo out and duncan and nowitzki ag ing the lakers will be set. It shall be time for our future superstar bynum to start destroying the west by averaging 25 and 10 with his wide array of post moves.
Not to mention his stellar defense and will to win.

oh

Originally Posted by knightngale

With melo out and duncan and nowitzki ag ing the lakers will be set. It shall be time for our future superstar bynum to start destroying the west by averaging 25 and 10 with his wide array of post moves.

oh
Im a Lakers fan, but I havent seen any of this from Bynum, and I dont see how with Melo gone he can achieve this
laugh.gif

My main problem with him (and this probably goes for almost all the Lakers) is inconsistency.
I really do hope he can somehow get that killer instinct that most great centers have.
Cause I think everyone can agree on this: Kobe and Pau are the most consistent on the team, so you can usually count on them.
Ron is always defending, and we all knew when he came here, hes not meant for scoring, hes there for his defense.
Fish is Fish, and he has some real clutch moments.
And Im hoping Lamar can be a real factor off the bench, cause the rest of em are
eyes.gif

With Barnes recovery lookin good, I hope he can somehow rejuvenate the "Killer Bs."

Originally Posted by knightngale

oh

Watch he really does come out and beast.
laugh.gif

lol @ Bynum wanting more touches than goes like 1 for 15 against the Cavs.
sick.gif

so can we somehow trade for nene and felton now? please. we need a pg and nene is a good fit.

Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

so can we somehow trade for nene and felton now? please. we need a pg and nene is a good fit.
its ironic you talk about pg's. i hear smush is available. 
jk bro
embarassed.gif

if we can pick up nene somehow
eek.gif
 but honestly i see our team staying put. we dont need a trade. a trade=panic

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

its ironic you talk about pg's. i hear smush is available. 
jk bro
embarassed.gif

if we can pick up nene somehow
eek.gif
 but honestly i see our team staying put. we dont need a trade. a trade=panic
man smush may have done that, but hes fat now, so its all good. i think in this case, this trade would be an improvement.

Why the %%$* can't we go after Shane? I'd love him on LA, perimeter defense that we desperately need AND he can hit open jumpers...if he goes to the Celtics it's going to be 2008 all over again, KB's going to get beat up.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Why the %%$* can't we go after Shane? I'd love him on LA, perimeter defense that we desperately need AND he can hit open jumpers...if he goes to the Celtics it's going to be 2008 all over again, KB's going to get beat up.

Seriously. I want Shane. And I really don't want the Celtics to get him. That would really tip the balance in their favor.

Hey, do get the NBAtv game 2nite? I had it wrote on my calendar that we do, but I just checked my tv listings 4 tonite & it said 'NBA Basketball, teams to be announced'

--I dont know where you're located Ska, but it should be on FSW...
--Hopefully on NBA TV for you Lakers fans that dont live in SoCal...

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

CP1708:
As usual ska, You guys seem to be struggling with sarcasm today........
*shrugs*

Sorry, Wings.
embarassed.gif

Naw man, wasn't just you, the other dude that completely missed the mark when Knight was makin fun of Bynum destroying the league and guy came in with, naw, I haven't seen any of that, and I'm a Lakers fan.........Uh, ok then. 
laugh.gif

I chalk it up to a long weekend for everybody, now we can move on.  *checks sarcasm detector settings*

Ska, Rebound, got it, checkin it out sometime this week.  Laker game tonight and tomorrow (have to watch from a bunker tomorrow) but I might be able to avoid sleep long enough to get the movie in.  I'll let ya know when I see it.  

^ I mean, don't expect an Oscar-worthy performance or anything, but I like it, mainly because it's a true story. No, the story doesn't end the way we would all like, but how often do our life experiences end w/ a fairy tale ending?

Plus I like it because I've always been a Cheadle fan.

I'm right there with ya on Cheadle. 
smokin.gif

But man, after the week of movies I've gone thru, I could use just a good 2 hours of soft movie watching. 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
  Too much serious this weekend.  Need to re-watch some Van Wilder or some @#$% to calm down. 

Don't worry he'll be used in a trade for D12 next time this year anyway. Just hope his brittle #@@ holds up for the playoffs.

Don't worry he'll be used in a trade for D12 next time this year anyway. Just hope his brittle #@@ holds up for the playoffs.

QFT. His knee will never be 100%.

Kareem is probably LOL @ him. This dude can never improve on his game because everytime he gets healthy he's out for 6 months.  

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

QFT. His knee will never be 100%.

Kareem is probably LOL @ him. This dude can never improve on his game because everytime he gets healthy he's out for 6 months.  
I don't think he would be good even 100% healthy. He would be like Tyson Chandler in his prime with a hook shot every 10 tries.
He still think he has a jumper
eyes.gif

Can we get Tayshaun Prince somehow? What do you guys think? Good defender, long?

I ono who we'd give up though or what his contracts like.

tayshaun would be an upgrade over artest butI dont think we have trade assets for him

dude is not worth any of the bigs or kobe

I doubt detroit would take artest, brown, or luke for  him

Back
Top Bottom