Damn Kobe at least wear a suit
laugh.gif

heres more

Kobe+Bryant+Hand+Footprint+Ceremony+yNb0gyaL0ggl.jpg

Vanessa
devil.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

--Congrats on the meaningless All-Star Game MVP Mamba.
--Its too bad its the last MVP-type of award you will get for the rest of your career.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Its too bad its the last MVP-type of award you will get for the rest of your career.

nerd.gif
Not sure if serious?

*looks at screen name* Nevermind
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Even better news than Kobe winning the All Star Game MVP;
@Matt_Barnes22 Congrats to my man Kobe on the work he put n 2nite. Excited about getting back 2 work 2maro. First practice n 6weeks can't wait!!

THANK GOD BARNES IS COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!!

no more Puke!!!!

Second half of the season we should finish strong!!!

Team getting back to full strength
pimp.gif

I'm excited to see how we come out after this much needed rest.

Have fun and caption this pic:

59587042-20210414.jpg

Here my stab at the convo on the court:

Kobe: Blake boy if I was ten years younger and still had your hops, you would be done in the dunk contest.
Blake: Come on Kobe you know I'll be changing looker rooms & LA jerseys sometime in the furture when you & Pau are retired.So enjoy the show.
Kobe: Ok kid but you'll see us again rolling down Figueroa in another victory parade this late June.

Wrote this in the All- Star thread. Kind of bums me out
laugh.gif

Kind of crazy to think that since 2007 Kobe has won the MVP every game he has played.

Played in '07, '09, and '11 and won them.

In '08 played a couple of minutes due to medical reasons and didn't play last year due to injury.

So he could have maybe had a back to back. And also added more points to his name and maybe second in all time scoring in all- star game.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Have fun and caption this pic:

59587042-20210414.jpg

Here my stab at the convo on the court:

Kobe: Blake boy if I was ten years younger and still had your hops, you would be done in the dunk contest.
Blake: Come on Kobe you know I'll be changing looker rooms & LA jerseys sometime in the furture when you & Pau are retired.So enjoy the show.
Kobe: Ok kid but you'll see us again rolling down Figueroa in another victory parade this late June.
Co-sign on all this.

Let us pray.

lets hope this game inspires him to start playing better

Great game from KB248.

A lot of haters in the All-Star game thread about Kobe winning the MVP and because he was playing competitive ball throughout the whole game.
laugh.gif
Everyone should know that Kobe is competitive no matter what kind of game it is.

Lets get this second half of the season going.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

lets hope this game inspires him to start playing better
Honestly Kobe's been playing great this season. Except for the last 3 games of the last road trip. He's averaging the same career #'s while playing lesser minutes because that's Phil plan for him this regular season.

Pau is the main guy that needs to man up and play better & more consistently.

Yep...Kobe had been shooting above 50% on most of his games the last 2+ months except for the last 3 games in which everyone sucked.

He's been putting up underrated numbers if you compare his minutes to other superstars.

Pau played well against the Cavs, but the amount of layups he allowed was disgusting. Pau usually beasts on crappy teams, and crappy teams usually beast on us.

I'm a huge Kobe fan and all, loved that he got another ASG MVP, but honestly he's not the one who needs motivation. Hopefully everyone gets it together.

Specifically Ron... Dudes releasing his crappy mixtape and shoes while playing some of the worst ball of his life.

kobe didnt get most votes so he can perform half a$s... wade salty cus him and lebrick couldnt do anything about it 
laugh.gif

Havent checked this thread in a while cause the Lakers been pissin me off lately 
laugh.gif

Great weekend for the NBA, and Los Angeles.
Good to hear Barnes will be practicing soon, less Puke.
Hopin to finish the season strong in the second seed.

--All-Star Game is over now the real stretch begins.
--Lakers come out cold and complacent from a long rest against the Hawks and drop another at home tomorrow. Spreading more panic.
--Hawks 95 Lakers 88 Final

--All-Star Game is over now the real stretch begins.
--Lakers come out cold and complacent from a long rest against the Hawks and drop another at home tomorrow. Spreading more panic.
--Hawks 95 Lakers 88 Final
I hope this is reverse psychology.

Seeing Kobe do what he did yesterday and forced everybody to play for real should be inspiring to the Lakers. 

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Y'all catch Kobe dunking on BY LeBron?

laugh.gif

Dudes kill me.
laugh.gif

'Dunked by'
roll.gif
Ska, you are such a Kobe stan. 
No one with a clear view of reality would ever, in a million years, say that Kobe got LeBron on that play.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom