[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Yea guess that period when you turned in your fan card might have left you out of the loop on certain things.

That's how the big homie Darth rolls.

Kobe better have some of that defense he played last night ready for the stretch run. That was probably the hardest I've seen him play all season
laugh.gif

--CP gonna get mad at me for this one but tomorrow is a "must win" cuz the next day we play in the Rose Garden which is pretty much an automatic L.
--Losing 5 in a row...no bueno. Not good.

I wonder why Doo ain't come thru with them Kobe whispers yet? And did anyone see Tim or Manu do a God damn thing last night? But Kobe and Pau certainly belonged with the best of the best. But yeah, "whispers"........

Kobe successfully tested the "on and off switch" last night. I hope this doesn't reinforce that type of mentality for playoff time though. It was good to see that he is holding some in reserve for motivated situations.

The media likes to say what Kobe can and can't do anymore, but until you hear it from his own mouth never question the man. People assumed he couldn't dunk like that anymore, but just because he doesn't do it anymore doesn't mean he can't.

The man clearly isn't finished, last thing you want to do is test what he has in his arsenal.

If the lakers want to 3-Peat everyone needs to play up to their potential.

No mid-playoff vacations for Lamar Odom, None of that Charmin $@+ from Pau, Artest with the intensive defense...Everyone just needs to play to their strengths.

It was great to watch Kobe last night, and it's even better looking and listening to all these salty fans of other players. Hopefully the Lakers start to play hard in this stretch run before the playoffs.

Originally Posted by CP1708

I wonder why Doo ain't come thru with them Kobe whispers yet? And did anyone see Tim or Manu do a God damn thing last night? But Kobe and Pau certainly belonged with the best of the best. But yeah, "whispers"........

I thought Manu played great last night in the limited minutes he got. He was one of the few playing serious defense and caused a couple steals.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Originally Posted by knightngale

who can we surround gasol and howard with for the 2012-2013 season? Kobe will still be 34
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

you know magic fans can't be happy with this pic
laugh.gif

dwight already said, kobe was teasing him and hinting to him to come to L.A .. saying he knows good Realtor out here..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Originally Posted by knightngale

who can we surround gasol and howard with for the 2012-2013 season? Kobe will still be 34
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

you know magic fans can't be happy with this pic
laugh.gif

dwight already said, kobe was teasing him and hinting to him to come to L.A .. saying he knows good Realtor out here..
laugh.gif

real talk man, dwight belongs in hollywood. he would LOVE socal. dude's got a great personality, he'd fit right in.

You guys remember that one big star who kept giving hints about wanting to play for a certain BIG CITY team before his free agency year?

Spoiler [+]
How did that end?
28lxv1h.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

We still won't make it to the Finals . Too much inconsistency and teams know how to beat us now

--We'll make it to the Finals. We wont win the Finals though. The past few years will finally catch up with the Lakers and they'll run out of
gas from the grueling postseason.
tired.gif

Damn Bron look salty in that last pic
laugh.gif
. He's the next boss of the league though. Im a Kobe fan for life but it's time to admit father time have caught up with him. Hopefully the basketball god will bless him with another ring or two before he retire. 
smokin.gif

Wings90:
23ska909red02:
Y'all catch Kobe dunking on BY LeBron?

laugh.gif

Dudes kill me.
laugh.gif

'Dunked by'
roll.gif

Ska, you are such a Kobe stan. 
No one with a clear view of reality would ever, in a million years, say that Kobe got LeBron on that play.
roll.gif

And it's type immature when you just try to strengthen your argument by basically saying 'If you don't agree with me, you're crazy.'

*Waits for next Laker's WCF opponent's superstar to move to the East*

2008-09 Melo
2009-10 Amare

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Wings90:
23ska909red02:

laugh.gif

Dudes kill me.
laugh.gif

'Dunked by'
roll.gif
No one with a clear view of reality would ever, in a million years, say that Kobe got LeBron on that play.
roll.gif

And it's type immature when you just try to strengthen your argument by basically saying 'If you don't agree with me, you're crazy.'
I was referring to how dudes were saying it was only Kobe fans saying he dunked on Bron.  And how even you said it was dunked on. You are like as far from a Kobe stan as possible for a Laker fan. My bad, e-sarcasm fail.

Originally Posted by Wings90

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Wings90:
23ska909red02:

laugh.gif

Dudes kill me.
laugh.gif

'Dunked by'
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was referring to how dudes were saying it was only Kobe fans saying he dunked on Bron.  And how even you said it was dunked on. You are like as far from a Kobe stan as possible for a Laker fan. My bad, e-sarcasm fail.

not ur fault. im sure everyone but ska saw the e sarcasm
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom