[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

laugh.gif
  Already everybody knows we're moving Bynum for Howard. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--It'd still be open if it was a Bron buzzer beating thread. Oh wait....Bron dont do that.

laugh.gif
 Dudes got a big %%$ compilation of misses in the final seconds though

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

--It'd still be open if it was a Bron buzzer beating thread. Oh wait....Bron dont do that.

laugh.gif
 Dudes got a big %%$ compilation of misses in the final seconds though
I would copy into here but then this thread would become THAT thread in an instant.
laugh.gif
smile.gif

Please refrain.

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

yea hopefully bynum doesnt tho.  gets pissy about it and starts throwing game, depleteing his value, and worse, messing us up.  you know cats get salty when they think theyre trade bait.

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

yea hopefully bynum doesnt tho.  gets pissy about it and starts throwing game, depleteing his value, and worse, messing us up.  you know cats get salty when they think theyre trade bait.
or he works his butt off and try NOT to get traded.
ohwell.gif

If he works his butt off, it will only serve to give us more pieces in the trade.
laugh.gif

And Bucher mentioning the possibility of D12 maybe going to NJ to join forces w/ Deron has me thinking about those 2 together in LAL to answer the question 'What about when Kobe leaves? Then what?' Dwight and Deron, that's what.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

all i know is that Jim Buss better get over his infatuation with Bynum because if he turns down a trade for Dwight because he wants to keep Bynum
indifferent.gif

i don't think he'd be that stupid though

We won not trading Bynum for Kidd.  No doubt about it. 

And if we trade Bynum for D12, then won won't even be a proper word anymore. 

Ebanks didn't hurt a damn thing.  You don't find it interesting he "hurt" himself the day Barnes comes back? 
wink.gif

Ebanks is now on the injured list, so they can keep him around, not send him to the D-league, but he is not hurt.  This is how teams manuever the 15 man limits (12 active) and what not. 

The second Theo is ready, watch Caracter suddenly have a hangnail or something. 
nerd.gif

i was disappointed not getting j.kidd for drew but hey it worked out for us
laugh.gif

thanks mitch. im only trading a drew for another big man like dwight, nene or noah. the only way im trading drew is for bron

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

i was disappointed not getting j.kidd for drew but hey it worked out for us
laugh.gif

thanks mitch. im only trading a drew for another big man like dwight, nene or noah. the only way im trading drew is for bron
i honestly think that nene would be a great fit for the lakers... and perhaps if given the chance he might produce more than bynum... very underrated center

if we are thinking about today to keep milking what we have with pau, kobe, fish and odom then nene would be a great fit!

although if we're looking for the future post kobe and pau then dwight would be the better pick obviously
pimp.gif

dwight and deron? dwight and cp3? dwight and big blake? deron and blake? blake and cp3? cp3 and deron? the possibilties are endless!
laugh.gif

MAKE IT HAPPEN MITCH!

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

if we are thinking about today to keep milking what we have with pau, kobe, fish and odom then nene would be a great fit!

although if we're looking for the future post kobe and pau then dwight would be the better pick obviously
pimp.gif

dwight and deron? dwight and cp3? dwight and big blake? deron and blake? blake and cp3? cp3 and deron? the possibilties are endless!
laugh.gif

MAKE IT HAPPEN MITCH!
Lebron, Durant, and Howard? Howard, CP3, Wilt Chamberlain?

Laker fans kill me.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Ebanks broke his leg. This team is DONE! 
laugh.gif

I thought every NT Laker fan said we were done when we lost Theo Ratliff
laugh.gif

Bring back Congo cash
laugh.gif

Random question but can anyone answer this for me... With that new Time Warner TV deal with the lakers, does this mean that the games won't be on directv next season and will Stu Lantz still be calling the plays?

TonyReali:
westcoastsfinest:

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

MAKE IT HAPPEN MITCH!

Lebron, Durant, and Howard? Howard, CP3, Wilt Chamberlain?

Laker fans kill me.
roll.gif

It's like we honestly think we'll have guys like Kobe AND Pau in uniform at the same time for a few years, or, or... or Kobe and Shaq... and maybe Gary Payton for a year. So ridiculous! Hell, since we're being greedy, talking about Kobe and Shaq and Payton... let's go nuts and throw Mailman in there, too! With our greedy selves.

Imagine if we had multiple Hall of Famers on the floor for damn near a decade, like, like... like Magic and... and... oh, I don't know... hell, how about Magic and the all time scoring leader, Kareem?
laugh.gif
Ridiculous to even fathom! And then Worthy, TOO?! Why the hell would we think that could even happen?!
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Or, or... or Jerry West... AND Elgin Baylor! So selfishly delusional for us to even think of! Two HOFers?! Eff outta here, Lakers fans!
laugh.gif

And then a THIRD, like Gail Goodrich?! Just stop.

Or switching Goodrich out for ONE OF THE BEST EVER, and putting Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, and WILT CHAMBERLAIN on the floor together?! Foolishness.

WHAT?! YOU WANT 4 HALL OF FAMERS ON THE FLOOR?! WEST, CHAMBERLAIN, GOODRICH, AND BAYLOR?! You effing greedy bastards. It's not even funny anymore. Now we're just being annoying, thinking something like that could ever happen.
indifferent.gif

We been doing 'big 3' long before the Heat even existed. Literally.
wink.gif
Done 'big 4' a couple times (West/Chamberlain/Baylor/Goodrich + Kobe/Shaq/Malone/Payton).

You and I both know we'll be stacked again. The only questions are... when, who will they be, and how many of them?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

We been doing 'big 3' long before the Heat even existed. Literally.
wink.gif

You and I both know we'll do it again. The only questions are... when, and who will they be?
QFT!!!!!

see this is why i tend to ridicule people when they tell me that they cant wait for kobe to retire so the Lakers can be irrelevant. we will always find ways to get back to contention via free agency and trades. we've always had a team that consists of legends and all-stars. hell we had the big 5 if you wanna count coop coming off the bench and my man baby b
pimp.gif

this is when i separate the real Laker fans from the kobe fans. a lot of Laker fans tell me its gonna be tough watch the Lakers without kobe. granted, we're witnessing a hall of famer but why would it be hard? i mean im more than sure buss will find a way to keep us above water

Hell, i'm not even gonna be surprised when we manage to have a big 5 in the future the way all this trend of "Stacking of superstars" goin on ..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Random question but can anyone answer this for me... With that new Time Warner TV deal with the lakers, does this mean that the games won't be on directv next season and will Stu Lantz still be calling the plays?

No.

Time Warner has to offer the package to other cable/satellite and telcos. It's just a matter if & how much those companies will charge their customers to get it.

The new TV deal does not kick in until the 2012-2013 season not next season.

Stu Lantz job is safe for awhile. Dude is like royalty in the Lakers organization. Him & Joel Myers are employed by the Lakers and not FSN West.

--Who y'all guys liking to succeed Phil since we're on that subject.

Brian Shaw.

No to Jeff Van Gundy.

Jerry Sloan would be good also but I think he's done coaching. Dude is older than Phil and is like 69 years old.

Back
Top Bottom