[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

30t6p3b.gif
, man I hope Fish is o.k.  That idiot Kwame screwing up LA again.

What Zoom Kobe VI's was kobe wearing tonight?

Those are pretty dope. Hopefully they are GR's

--I thought we takin the L against the Bobcats. Lakers lucky Gerald Wallace is in Rip City now.
--They didnt shoot that well on the field. The upcoming road trip will be tough. Lakers due for some L's.

--@Spurs- L - Tony Parker is back on the floor. Bonner lights us up for 8 three-pointers.
--@Hawks- L - They'll sucessfully avenge the embarrassing loss we gave them at Staples a couple weeks ago.
--@Heat- L - The best player in the game with a quadruple double to help The Flash and Heat embarrass the Lakers on national tv again. (points/rebounds/assists and blocks or steals) But he'll travel once with that crab dribble thing.
--@Mavericks - L - The Mavs have been quietly dangerous this season. This night will be no different. Lakers NEVER win in Saturday games either.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--I thought we takin the L against the Bobcats. Lakers lucky Gerald Wallace is in Rip City now.
--They didnt shoot that well on the field. The upcoming road trip will be tough. Lakers due for some L's.

--@Spurs- L - Tony Parker is back on the floor. Bonner lights us up for 8 three-pointers.
--@Hawks- L - They'll sucessfully avenge the embarrassing loss we gave them at Staples a couple weeks ago.
--@Heat- L - The best player in the game with a quadruple double to help The Flash and Heat embarrass the Lakers on national tv again. (points/rebounds/assists and blocks or steals) But he'll travel once with that crab dribble thing.
--@Mavericks - L - The Mavs have been quietly dangerous this season. This night will be no different. Lakers NEVER win in Saturday games either.
laugh.gif

My dude, DARTH.
laugh.gif

I believe the stuff you say, though. :/

"Yeah, good point."

"Hmmm... forgot about that."

"That's definitely true."

embarassed.gif

--I was buzzin off soju during that post. Surprised theres no spelling errors. Just some grammatical errors.
--I'm stickin by what I said though.

--I can see this team relaxing just cuz they havent lost since the All-Star break. Smh.

So Blake is going to start tomorrow? And when is Barnes coming back?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

both Fisher and Barnes are listed as day-to-day, i believe. so there is still a chance that they play tomorrow

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

both Fisher and Barnes are listed as day-to-day, i believe. so there is still a chance that they play tomorrow

fisher will def. play.. even if it is for a couple of minutes.. dude's an ironman.. he has the most consecutive games of any active player

I am not confident going in to San Antonio. If the Lakers can keep the tunovers under 5 then I think they will take it 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--I was buzzin off soju during that post. Surprised theres no spelling errors. Just some grammatical errors.
--I'm stickin by what I said though.

--I can see this team relaxing just cuz they havent lost since the All-Star break. Smh.
exactly... feels like a pattern this year...

but hopefully they kick that habit starting tomorrow and till the playoffs

lets do this lakeshow, time to turn it up.

they may relax, but not til after tomorrow. i know kobe for one wants revenge for that fluke win last time. and two, he wants to show that he can do what the heat couldnt. i can see him pushing them hard tomorrow to get that win. i'm confident we can take those dudes.

Originally Posted by Freeze

they may relax, but not til after tomorrow. i know kobe for one wants revenge for that fluke win last time. and two, he wants to show that he can do what the heat couldnt. i can see him pushing them hard tomorrow to get that win. i'm confident we can take those dudes.

son...am I nostradamus?

great win!! /i was hoping for a 30+ pt win, but 16 is fine.  love that barnes is back.  i really wish we could find a way to not really give shannon minutes lmaoo.  i mean thats my mans lol, but dude exposes all his flaws the longer he's on the court.  we all kno he cant dribble, AT ALL, yet he's consistently trying to cross people loll.  my dude ron has turn the defensive intensity up again.

Yo CP, I know we've bucked heads on different decisions and different games, but its all love, we all fam.  Great call on the whole not flipping bynum for melo.  The sheer length we have is remarkable.  Against the best teams, three 7 footers is crazy.  and as long as bynum can stay healthy and out of foul trouble, dude can do DAMAGE!  Then when Pau plays to his ability, good lawd we are deep.  Did he hit a 3 today? lmaoo

I dunno, I liked what Shannon Brown gave us today but that's because he was making shots
laugh.gif

But I woke up this morning feeling pretty confident and that confidence was with a focus on Bynum. He played huge today. I think Tuesday will be a tougher game but I feel as though we can pull it out.

Back
Top Bottom