[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

^ He wouldn't be coaching Kobe for long, and he would know that going in.

However, he WOULD have a heart attack if my previous pipedream came true: D12 and Deron as the Lakers' future.
laugh.gif

Sloan + Deron both: "This dude again?"

Matt Barnes hanging out with Snoop:

x2_4d9e87b

nerd.gif
Bong in the bottom left corner
laugh.gif
Great with our luck Barnes gets suspended for violating the league substance abuse policy
laugh.gif

The cat looking out the window looking like it's on guard duty
laugh.gif

Why does Snoop look like a cutout?
laugh.gif

And I guess he's back to being a Laker fan now? I'm sure Barnes remembers when Snoop was all about them Warriors.
eyes.gif

And I guess he's back to being a Laker fan now? I'm sure Barnes remembers when Snoop was all about them Warriors.
eyes.gif

yeah. i'm a huge snoop fan but i was disappointed when i saw him wear that we believe crap. i understand you're supporting california and your boy bdiddy but c'mon. i respect ice cube more as a fan more than snoop

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

eyes.gif
yeah. i'm a huge snoop fan but i was disappointed when i saw him wear that we believe crap. i understand you're supporting california and your boy bdiddy but c'mon. i respect ice cube more as a fan more than snoop

Wasn't there a picture of him wearing a Ray Allen jersey during the Finals last year?

Man I don't like how Kobe is shooting tonight.

It seems like he's playing pissed and wants to torch Gerald Henderson tonight.

30t6p3b.gif
Pau is so freaking skilled.  
Rebound, ran the break and threw a no-look to Shannon.

Just 
eek.gif

don't really like the way kobe is playing tonight. last few possessions he's been a black hole.

bynum has been playing great as of late though. hope he can keep it up.

It's good they got every possible win before this road trip. If Bynum plays like that and Kobe shoots less/better, than I feel good about this team again.

Back
Top Bottom