[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

I was stunned by the play today because the score was eye-popping and it didn't even reflect the domination. But it was awesome seeing them playing well against the Spurs, who are arguably their main competition in the West.

Damn it was a good day today, well at least for me:

-Lakers dominate & win against the Spurs
- Heat lose again in the clutch.
- Copped a pair of the Zoom Kobe VI China's. My first ZKVI's in any color way.
- Mavs lost on a game winner by Z-BO

Lakers now are the only undefeated team since the all star break with a 7 game winning streak.

Very good day indeed.
I still dont know how I feel about Shannon this season, sometimes he makes decisions that make me go
indifferent.gif
, but other times like today, he plays pretty well, cant be mad at 12 points of the bench.
And Im glad Barnes is back, cause when he gets back to where he was, we almost lose nothing when Ron goes to the bench. Keeps the energy going defensively.

Originally Posted by Freeze

Yo CP, I know we've bucked heads on different decisions and different games, but its all love, we all fam.  Great call on the whole not flipping bynum for melo.  The sheer length we have is remarkable.  Against the best teams, three 7 footers is crazy.  and as long as bynum can stay healthy and out of foul trouble, dude can do DAMAGE!  Then when Pau plays to his ability, good lawd we are deep.  Did he hit a 3 today? lmaoo

wink.gif

Laker fans need to take a quick look at what this boy Bynum has been doing.  We used to love havin him get some easy buckets, these days, he wants those rebounds, and those blocks.  He does what we ask of him.  If we ask him to get us 20 and not worry about boards, he would do it. 

He gon look nice in a Magic jersey next year. 
laugh.gif

We haven't done anything yet though.  We lose to Miami and or Dallas next weekend, and suddenly we'll "be struggling" again.  Just like how that Cavs loss we had will affect our whole season. 
laugh.gif

Good to see Barnes out there again.  Needs to get back in game shape in the next few weeks.  Keep everybody healthy please.  No more ankles/fingers/knees/elbows, etc.  Get to the post with a full 12 man group, and roll the dice. 

Oh, and there's no such thing as flipping the switch.........people have told me it's not possible.  People that "know" things.  People I can't seem to find right about now........
happy.gif

We're in prime position to make a run at the 3rd best record overall in the league, just need to keep the intensity up. No mercy!!!

Great to have the baskeball wife back today as well. Ron has been beasting on D since the All-Star break and our defense overall has been outstanding, we'll see if it continues during this tough stretch though. We'll have a virtual home game in ATL on Tues. if their game against the Knicks tonight was any indication though
laugh.gif

What a game.
pimp.gif

It was such a domination from both ends that they kept replaying ron artest crashing into ol dude about 10 times.
laugh.gif

Lately, this is the Lakers we saw in the beginning of the season. I trust Phil, Kobe and the rest of the Lakers, they know what they're doing.

And people actually thought we couldn't 'turn it up'
laugh.gif
people told us to 'panic'
laugh.gif

My dude CP about to go HAM on these haters and non-believers!
pimp.gif

The hell happened to Ratliff? I swear I thought he would be ready to start playing again? This guy isn't even on the bench with a suit or anything. 

The Lakers after the all star break just are more focused on defense and are running the triangle.

1st half of this season there was just to many distractions, and also injuries slowed us down.

Tuesday's game I not really worried about.

It's Thursdays game that I can see where the streak ends. Lakers will be looking for payback because of the Christmas day game blow out loss here at Staples.

But also by then Miami may be coming off their 5th straight loss and will be desperate for a win.

Anyone know where I can get a Lakers New Era fitted, black, with a green underbrim? Or if they even make them 
nerd.gif

--Lakers lucky Spurs had a bad day from the field.
--They'll predictably finally drop one against the Hawks tomorrow and against the desperate Heat on Thursday.
--Hawks 91 Lakers 84 Final

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Lakers lucky Spurs had a bad day from the field.
--They'll predictably finally drop one against the Hawks tomorrow and against the desperate Heat on Thursday.
--Hawks 91 Lakers 84 Final

pimp.gif

Coming through with reverse psychology trick stuff again.

Your like 0-7 so far since the all star break with your predictions
laugh.gif

Keep it up man.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Lol at kobe just laughing when asked Bout miami players crying..
Pretty good interview on the max kellerman show on 710..

I'm at work right now. I wish there was a way I could stream 710 or maybe listen to a recording.

oh definitely need to hear this interview! 40 minutes tho? how much really needs to be said? lmaoo.

Everyone who said that the Lakers have too much size and too much Kobe to worry about their various periods of malaise during the first 50-odd games ... we can hear you revving up your Told You Sos from here.
Oh, hi...

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

I'm at work right now. I wish there was a way I could stream 710 or maybe listen to a recording.
If you have an android phone you can get the ESPN Radio app.

It's probably available on iPhone too.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

If you have an android phone you can get the ESPN Radio app.

It's probably available on iPhone too.
copped thanks

Back
Top Bottom