[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

He went for the win at the buzzer, that says something imo.

And really that was one of the cleanest looks Kobe had all night, he just missed it.

It's ok, we'll still take them in 6. Bynum just needs to be more of a factor because Pau can't handle the whole load.

--Even the great Kobe Bryant is highly concerned about this series and says the Mavs can beat them.
--If your leader feels this way, things dont bode well for you.

--Lebron wouldve made that shot though. Just saying.

--My bro says we win the next 3 games. I think he's high off his mind.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Gameday. IF we lose tonight CP, can we officially press the panic button at that point?
laugh.gif

We could win tonight and people still be panicking. 

I don't panic.  The only moment the last 4 years that really hurt me was game 4, 08. 
30t6p3b.gif

I thought the entire 04 series that we would turn it on and get right, all the way up until the confetti started falling. 
laugh.gif

*shrugs* 

I've seen enough LA basketball in my life to know when we have legit shots or not.  I know right away when my Cubs are dead, or the Dolphins, or even the Canes, but more years than not, we do alright in LA.  We always seem to find our way.  (or at least get extremely close, 04 and 08) 

We're in trouble.

Everyone throwing out teams they're afraid of; hell, I've mentioned the Thunder.

Truth is, the team that's hurting us the most is... the Lakers. "/

^Truth, they just playing horrible out there.

This reminds me of 2003 vs. the Spurs

Like I've said earlier I was not confident we'd threepeat again, but I sure as hell didn't think the Mavericks would be the ones to knock us out. Pathetic effort the past two games.

t's okay Laker fans, you should know by now that fans of teams that havent seen the playoffs or a finals appearance in decades are going to come in here and laugh right now. They want to push your buttons, they want to annoy you. They want to feel better about their team not competing.

Just ignore it, keep the faith...we'll bounce back. Ignore the trolls and the haters. 

Good game mavs fans, see you friday.

^May be a blessing in disguise, he's done nothing so far.

Well backs are firmly planted against the wall, interested to see if they put up a fight in Game 3. This is exactly why you can't GIVE away games like we did on Monday.

Phil is about out of zen magic. I am so disgusted with this pathetic showing by my team. If they were going to go out at least give it their best shot, but this %%$! right here, this right here, this %%$! right here N_ is unacceptable.

i didnt watch the game. can someone tell me how the Lakers lost?

Also, Im wondering how a team went 17-1 (was it 17?) at one point and then pull off this stinker.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Call me crazy, but I think we prevail. We seem to play more focused on the road.

Ur crazy...its a changing of the guard. Spurs gone...were next...

Back
Top Bottom