[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

t's okay Laker fans, you should know by now that fans of teams that havent seen the playoffs or a finals appearance in decades are going to come in here and laugh right now. They want to push your buttons, they want to annoy you. They want to feel better about their team not competing.

Just ignore it, keep the faith...we'll bounce back. Ignore the trolls and the haters. 

Good game mavs fans, see you friday.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Call me crazy, but I think we prevail. We seem to play more focused on the road.
Laker faithful we can do this!!!!!!!!
We should ahve an Laker summit in LA somewhere!!!!

We beileve.

I say its better if Artest gets suspended. has done nothing

Originally Posted by tupac003

Call me crazy, but I think we prevail. We seem to play more focused on the road.

Ur crazy...its a changing of the guard. Spurs gone...were next...

qft.

ill say one thing charles barkley is a bitter old man. jealous of both the spurs and lakers many titles. its not cuz he knows what hes talking about in his predicting the lakers and spurs demise its because hes mad he got no titles in his career..

+ kobe
+ bynum

- pau, hes putting up double figures but something about it is so ugly
sick.gif
, must be the softness
- fisher, poor shooting this game, played decent game 1
- artest, awful shooting both games, doesnt really have a role this series with no one to "stop"
- odom, awful shooting this game, played great game 1
- brown & blake, poor shooting and turnovers in both games, both were embarrassed by barrea today (tnt even highlighted it
30t6p3b.gif
)
- barnes, NOTHING either game other than a couple baskets in game 1

other then kobes scoring, the difference between game 1 & 2 were odom and fisher, LO was great in game 1 and fish was decent but both were awful today
sick.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Who are we trading for Dwight?

Pau and lamar?

Bynum and lamar?

Fish, brown, and bynum?

Uhmm i say anyone. Dont matter besides Kobe.
Trade the whole damn bench. Embarrassing game from the Lakers.

I felt good all the way til the 4th.......that quarter, after what we did in the bad third quarter (but we were just down 6)......that 4th.
30t6p3b.gif
Gotta play better. I'm on my phone, I'll check in again in the morning from a CPU.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by tupac003

Ur crazy...its a changing of the guard. Spurs gone...were next...

qft.

ill say one thing charles barkley is a bitter old man. jealous of both the spurs and lakers many titles. its not cuz he knows what hes talking about in his predicting the lakers and spurs demise its because hes mad he got no titles in his career..

This is actually true.

I don't know if chuck is bitter but he just knows his basketball. When he said the mavs would win I worried then.

You can't be on top forever....we saw signs during the season but we all hoped they would turn it on during the playoffs.

I'm praying that we pull it off....but we have put ourselves in tough spot. It was all on us.....

3 straight finals runs...it wears you down.

win or lose this year, lakers have done a pretty good job. 3 finals appearance, 2 championships. that's something the other team couldn't even dream about.

in all seriousness, if any team can come back down 0-2 and win on the road, its the lakers. phil jackson just has to give as few minutes to the bench as he can. i mean straight have them appearing in 4 minutes each.... nothing more. its not over yet but its getting there...

i think its time for big luke to get some burn
laugh.gif

what was said?

somebodys going to have to call people out in order to try and save this sinking ship and its going to have to be either kobe or bynum

Back
Top Bottom