Kaman
Gasol
Iguodala
Kobe
Fisher

Chip in 12'

Bynum For Iggy? Really? 
indifferent.gif

I'm sorry but that does not look like a championship team at all. 

Does Odom / Barnes for Iguodola Bynum for Chris Kaman Sound better ? Even though the odom for iguodola won't happen

Does Odom / Barnes for Iguodola Bynum for Chris Kaman Sound better ? Even though the odom for iguodola won't happenLakers usually get luck, they'll be fine

Let's see if Artest can be a factor since he let the team down by getting suspended. I want the Lakers to win at least one game so there are still some exciting games to watch.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Does Odom / Barnes for Iguodola Bynum for Chris Kaman Sound better ? Even though the odom for iguodola won't happenLakers usually get luck, they'll be fine
No, it sounds worse.
What kind of GM are you? Bynum for Kaman? You honestly would trade the ONLY player on our roster that has shown up for EVERY, SINGLE, GAME in these playoffs...for Chris Kaman?

Cmon bro, im not even tryna be rude or anything but damn...

I dont even know why we would be discussing Bynum trades in the first place...he's been our MVP throughout this whole post-season. 

30t6p3b.gif

Remember guys what ever happens today we are still Laker fans for the best of times and the worst, hopefully not for the last time this year but LETS GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Trade Bynum for Iguodala
Trade Odom / Barnes for Chris Kaman

Kaman
Gasol
Iguodala
Kobe
Fisher

Chip in 12'

Bynum For Iggy? Really? 
indifferent.gif

I'm sorry but that does not look like a championship team at all. 

Does Odom / Barnes for Iguodola Bynum for Chris Kaman Sound better ? Even though the odom for iguodola won't happen

TO5cWyOPQR.jpg

Bynum for Kaman? Is this guy %%%$*%* serious?
laugh.gif

Do these guys know it's a damn elimination game?!?! Lamar throwing stupid %%! passes....

Don't understand why we play the pick and rolls like we do!!! Go under if j kidd has the ball. Let him get to the rim. He wont shoot. Looks to pass for his first second and third option. Stay with the shooters. It shouldn't be that difficult. Kobe and bynum are playin 5 on 2. If we rotate off of Jet one more time I'm done. This is over.

I wish these clowns would just stay with the 3 point shooters, stop collapsing and make them make 2's. They've murdered us from outside the arch the entire series. Stupid muthas!

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I wish these clowns would just stay with the 3 point shooters, stop collapsing and make them make 2's. They've murdered us from outside the arch the entire series. Stupid muthas!

Our defense should be around the goddamn 3 point line...

It's mind bottling seeing Jason $@#*$+@ Terry be left open this consistently.

Pau jogging back on defense after he missed his hook shot. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Shannon had to cover Dirk leading to JET knocking down that last three.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Those trust issues that drew spoke about are starting show

In basketball you learn early on to "help the helper" CLEARLY the Lakers don't understand that

Back
Top Bottom