[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

23ska909red02 wrote:
crobers 78:
*waits for one of these clowns to go back n tell a mod*
laugh.gif

Tell a mod? Doggie, both of the admins who frequent the Sports Forum the most (holdenmichael and me) are die hard Lakers fans.
laugh.gif

But yeah, you need to cool out, guy. All this 'Impressive ball-handling skills, bro!' and 'Fugg that' foolishness is type juvenile.

And the e-thug role is played out. You're not doing anything behind a monitor to anyone else... because they're also behind a monitor. I would point out how it's so easy for people to talk game from a keyboard, but I'm scared. You might... you might tell me to shut my azzzz up or something.
laugh.gif

No but seriously... chill.

My point exactly so you go to the reaction n not the instigator? Makes no sense at all. Go back n re read how it started n stop quoting my comments as if i was the one coming in saying stupid stuff like "you not bout that life" and other nonsense like someone is not going to respond.  

23ska909red02 wrote:
crobers 78:
laugh.gif

Tell a mod? Doggie, both of the admins who frequent the Sports Forum the most (holdenmichael and me) are die hard Lakers fans.
laugh.gif

But yeah, you need to cool out, guy. All this 'Impressive ball-handling skills, bro!' and 'Fugg that' foolishness is type juvenile.

And the e-thug role is played out. You're not doing anything behind a monitor to anyone else... because they're also behind a monitor. I would point out how it's so easy for people to talk game from a keyboard, but I'm scared. You might... you might tell me to shut my azzzz up or something.
laugh.gif

My point exactly so you go to the reaction n not the instigator? Makes no sense at all. Go back n re read how it started n stop quoting my comments as if i was the one coming in saying stupid stuff like "you not bout that life" and other nonsense like someone is not going to respond.  

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

You're new to me. WHAT IS YOUR POINT? BY POSTS, JOIN DATE, WHAT...AND WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? YOU GO BACK N RE READ HOW IT UNFOLDED...FIRST! The others aren't.

And you're the only one I see calling people out, talking 'bout callin' cards and 'Oh, what life you about?'
laugh.gif
 THEN YOU NEED TO SERIOUSLY RE READ BEFORE YOU COME AT ME BRO

The whole e-thug role is played out. You're not doing anything behind a monitor to anyone else... because they're also behind a monitor.
laugh.gif
I would point out how it's so easy for people to talk game from a keyboard, but I'm scared. You might... you might tell me to shut my azzzz up or something.
laugh.gif

By the way i am chill. Folks just need to know how to not wake a sleeping dog n we good

You're new to me. WHAT IS YOUR POINT? BY POSTS, JOIN DATE, WHAT...AND WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? YOU GO BACK N RE READ HOW IT UNFOLDED...FIRST! The others aren't.

And you're the only one I see calling people out, talking 'bout callin' cards and 'Oh, what life you about?'
laugh.gif

The whole e-thug role is played out. You're not doing anything behind a monitor to anyone else... because they're also behind a monitor.
laugh.gif
I would point out how it's so easy for people to talk game from a keyboard, but I'm scared. You might... you might tell me to shut my azzzz up or something.
laugh.gif

By the way i am chill. Folks just need to know how to not wake a sleeping dog n we good

crobers 78:
you go to the reaction n not the instigator? Makes no sense at all.
Doesn't have to make sense to you.

Just chill out, dude.
crobers 78:
Go back n re read how it started n stop quoting my comments as if i was the one coming in saying stupid stuff
But you have come in and said stupid stuff.

Chill.

You've never heard the phrase about how the second person is usually the one who gets caught? Let me introduce you to it.

It's the second person who usually gets caught.

crobers 78:

Just chill out, dude.
crobers 78:
Go back n re read how it started n stop quoting my comments as if i was the one coming in saying stupid stuff

Chill.

You've never heard the phrase about how the second person is usually the one who gets caught? Let me introduce you to it.

23ska909red02 wrote:
crobers 78:

Just chill out, dude.
crobers 78:

Chill.

You've never heard the phrase about how the second person is usually the one who gets caught"? Let me introduce you to it.

That was all i needed to read right there....i know what i am dealing with now. Thanks for that tidbit and goodnight.

23ska909red02 wrote:
crobers 78:

Just chill out, dude.
crobers 78:

Chill.

You've never heard the phrase about how the second person is usually the one who gets caught"? Let me introduce you to it.

That was all i needed to read right there....i know what i am dealing with now. Thanks for that tidbit and goodnight.

Originally Posted by crobers 78

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOL this guy.

Originally Posted by crobers 78

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOL this guy.

I'm a big kobe stan but I don't like how he exerts so much more energy on those fade aways than on defense. If he is not 100% yet don't force it on offense. Yeah you can take it easy on defense but why struggle so much on offense if you are not there yet? 
eyes.gif

I'm a big kobe stan but I don't like how he exerts so much more energy on those fade aways than on defense. If he is not 100% yet don't force it on offense. Yeah you can take it easy on defense but why struggle so much on offense if you are not there yet? 
eyes.gif

knightngale wrote:
eyes.gif

I hear ya man, he's been hot and cold lately. 

Weird thing to me was he came out early, like first 8-9 possessions, and gets 3 assists.  We rollin at the time. 

End of the game?  3 assists. 
indifferent.gif

THAT is not right.  THAT is something I wish he would work on.  Now granted he made some passes late that didn't get converted, but still, getting 3 in 6 minutes, and not getting any for the other 30, that isn't up to snuff. 

But in all honesty, damn near everybody gets that "tired" look on defense, and then on offense they get the ball and get that magical 8th wind. 
laugh.gif
  It is what it is.  15 years, we all seen how it goes.  I'm wonderin if maybe he ran outta gas there at the end, goes for 14 straight, still has 2 and a half minutes left in the game, doesn't take another shot.  I wonder if he just wasn't all there at the end so he tried to get back into passin the ball mode.  Artest took an awful lot of late shots there. 

It's alright though, the Jazz borrowed heart from somebody like our new friend said.  Cuz nobody ever plays the Lakers with heart, or whatever other crap he was talkin.  I think he still mad about that Barkley-Kobe thread where he didn't look too good in it.  But since Denzel took care of him, we won't need to go thru that anymore. 
wink.gif
  Lots of teams have heart there guy, but not all of them can execute the way they should when the pressure gets to be too much.  It doesn't mean they don't have heart, it means they are human and sometimes we can't overcome the pressures that build on us.  Us winning lots of games doesn't mean everyone else lacks heart, because when we don't win, does that suddenly mean the other teams all of a sudden gained some heart?  It's flawed logic from jump.  Hence, me shooting it down extremely quick.  You came into a Laker season thread talkin ridiculous nonsense, expect it to get handled.  You got yourself noticed, you made a name for yourself for a few pages, now go try the same antics in other team threads such as the Warriors or Knicks and see how long you last in there as well.  I promise you, it will be the same.  Well, ya know, if Denzel hadn't gotten you already. 
laugh.gif

knightngale wrote:
eyes.gif

Weird thing to me was he came out early, like first 8-9 possessions, and gets 3 assists.  We rollin at the time. 

indifferent.gif

THAT is not right.  THAT is something I wish he would work on.  Now granted he made some passes late that didn't get converted, but still, getting 3 in 6 minutes, and not getting any for the other 30, that isn't up to snuff. 

But in all honesty, damn near everybody gets that "tired" look on defense, and then on offense they get the ball and get that magical 8th wind. 
laugh.gif
  It is what it is.  15 years, we all seen how it goes.  I'm wonderin if maybe he ran outta gas there at the end, goes for 14 straight, still has 2 and a half minutes left in the game, doesn't take another shot.  I wonder if he just wasn't all there at the end so he tried to get back into passin the ball mode.  Artest took an awful lot of late shots there. 

It's alright though, the Jazz borrowed heart from somebody like our new friend said.  Cuz nobody ever plays the Lakers with heart, or whatever other crap he was talkin.  I think he still mad about that Barkley-Kobe thread where he didn't look too good in it.  But since Denzel took care of him, we won't need to go thru that anymore. 
wink.gif
  Lots of teams have heart there guy, but not all of them can execute the way they should when the pressure gets to be too much.  It doesn't mean they don't have heart, it means they are human and sometimes we can't overcome the pressures that build on us.  Us winning lots of games doesn't mean everyone else lacks heart, because when we don't win, does that suddenly mean the other teams all of a sudden gained some heart?  It's flawed logic from jump.  Hence, me shooting it down extremely quick.  You came into a Laker season thread talkin ridiculous nonsense, expect it to get handled.  You got yourself noticed, you made a name for yourself for a few pages, now go try the same antics in other team threads such as the Warriors or Knicks and see how long you last in there as well.  I promise you, it will be the same.  Well, ya know, if Denzel hadn't gotten you already. 
laugh.gif

23ska909red02 wrote:
Np.

Deuces.

laugh.gif

23ska909red02 wrote:
crobers 78:
laugh.gif

But yeah, you need to cool out, guy. All this "NP. Deuces
laugh.gif
'Impressive ball-handling skills, bro!' and 'Fugg that' foolishness is type juvenile. Fixed

wink.gif
 Pot callin the kettle black, eh? I see how you kids operate with your lil insecure in crowds. I just hope you all live on the same street and actually play with one another until the street lights come on they way you guys operate. Middle school much?

"well let's see, since I have a million posts and i kiss the mods %%% so imma go in threads and try to punk n talk @@+ to the folks with less post n when I get fronted on i will just go run n tell the mods so they can have my back"
laugh.gif
...Clownz! I pray yall don't act like this in the streets.

23ska909red02, if you have anything else to say, you can PM me or don't reply at all bruh

23ska909red02 wrote:
Np.

Deuces.

laugh.gif

23ska909red02 wrote:
crobers 78:
laugh.gif

But yeah, you need to cool out, guy. All this "NP. Deuces
laugh.gif
'Impressive ball-handling skills, bro!' and 'Fugg that' foolishness is type juvenile. Fixed

wink.gif
 Pot callin the kettle black, eh? I see how you kids operate with your lil insecure in crowds. I just hope you all live on the same street and actually play with one another until the street lights come on they way you guys operate. Middle school much?

"well let's see, since I have a million posts and i kiss the mods %%% so imma go in threads and try to punk n talk @@+ to the folks with less post n when I get fronted on i will just go run n tell the mods so they can have my back"
laugh.gif
...Clownz! I pray yall don't act like this in the streets.

23ska909red02, if you have anything else to say, you can PM me or don't reply at all bruh

^
My man, you realize that like he said, two of the most "lurking" around Mods in the forum are Laker fans right?  This isn't lost on you is it? 

So uhhhh, I'm not sure why you would be confused or saddened that indeed a mod saw you runnin reckless, in a thread that he would frequent, even if he wasn't a mod

This is his fav team, and his fav team's thread, OF COURSE he gonna see you in here man. 
laugh.gif

Nobody stickin up for nobody, everyone can handle themselves, we in here talkin Laker basketball, if you want to talk about actual Laker ball, and not spew nonsense about other teams and their heart conditions, they please, be our guest.  But if you just want to come in and talk reckless, then I suggest you go into the general NBA thread, and speak your views there.   And know what, I'll be in there too shootin big ol holes in your theories.  If you say something with sense in it, then I'll speak on that as well.  Quit getting angry and askin for people to PM you, soundin like a dude in an overcoat with a peice of candy in his hand.
30t6p3b.gif

Just chill.  This thread was nice and quiet til you got goin in here, let it be man. 

^
My man, you realize that like he said, two of the most "lurking" around Mods in the forum are Laker fans right?  This isn't lost on you is it? 

So uhhhh, I'm not sure why you would be confused or saddened that indeed a mod saw you runnin reckless, in a thread that he would frequent, even if he wasn't a mod

This is his fav team, and his fav team's thread, OF COURSE he gonna see you in here man. 
laugh.gif

Nobody stickin up for nobody, everyone can handle themselves, we in here talkin Laker basketball, if you want to talk about actual Laker ball, and not spew nonsense about other teams and their heart conditions, they please, be our guest.  But if you just want to come in and talk reckless, then I suggest you go into the general NBA thread, and speak your views there.   And know what, I'll be in there too shootin big ol holes in your theories.  If you say something with sense in it, then I'll speak on that as well.  Quit getting angry and askin for people to PM you, soundin like a dude in an overcoat with a peice of candy in his hand.
30t6p3b.gif

Just chill.  This thread was nice and quiet til you got goin in here, let it be man. 

First off, don't tell me to reply via PM when you're running your mouth in the threads.

Second, stop running your mouth in the threads.

Third, I was telling you to chill out with all the disrespectful insults, not with the posts themselves. Keep posting. I don't care. Just stop the e-thug act.
I don't care who started it (I thought people were supposed to stop with the 'Teacher, he started it!' crap in kindergarten.)
I don't care if you think someone PMed me (you're wrong, though. I check this thread multiple times a day. It's a Laker thread. I'm a Laker fan. Connect the dots).
If you think "Np. Deuces." is disrespectful, you're soft.

Keep it up, and the ONLY way you'll be able to talk to anyone on here will be through PM, which would work great for you since you keep running your mouth on here and then trying to tell people to hit you up via PM.

This is your last warning.

Just to be clear, what I mean by that is this: the next disrespectful, instigating comment I see from you will get you banned.

If you have anything else to say... too bad.

Don't go away mad.
wink.gif

Deuces.

First off, don't tell me to reply via PM when you're running your mouth in the threads.

Second, stop running your mouth in the threads.

Third, I was telling you to chill out with all the disrespectful insults, not with the posts themselves. Keep posting. I don't care. Just stop the e-thug act.
I don't care who started it (I thought people were supposed to stop with the 'Teacher, he started it!' crap in kindergarten.)
I don't care if you think someone PMed me (you're wrong, though. I check this thread multiple times a day. It's a Laker thread. I'm a Laker fan. Connect the dots).
If you think "Np. Deuces." is disrespectful, you're soft.

Keep it up, and the ONLY way you'll be able to talk to anyone on here will be through PM, which would work great for you since you keep running your mouth on here and then trying to tell people to hit you up via PM.

This is your last warning.

Just to be clear, what I mean by that is this: the next disrespectful, instigating comment I see from you will get you banned.

If you have anything else to say... too bad.

Don't go away mad.
wink.gif

Deuces.

CP1708 wrote:
knightngale wrote:
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

It's alright though, the Jazz borrowed heart from somebody like our new friend saidWe been on NT damn near the same amount of time...you sound SIMPLE! You have nothing better to do than post n argue all day on NT so you are not new but I am because you sit online n post more?
eyes.gif
Cuz nobody ever plays the Lakers with heart, or whatever other crap he was talkin.  I think he still mad about that Barkley-Kobe thread where he didn't look too good in it. NT is not my life or some popularity contetst like it is for you and the rest of the youngsters so I do not give a damn about how I looked...you are silly. But since Denzel took care of him, we won't need to go thru that anymore. 
wink.gif
  Lots of teams have heart there guy, but not all of them can execute the way they should when the pressure gets to be too much. Then that's called lack of heart silly person and no they dont!
30t6p3b.gif
  We are talking about the NBA where most of these guys do not take it as serious as #8 and if you do not know this then that's ya problem. A few individual players have heart but not most teams. Lakers n Celts are about the only lonely two with lakers ahead of celts in that dept. Phil n #8 are the way they are not because they are immune to human nature as you call it but because they have the heart along with confidence and experience to do what it takes to win regardless of the outcome unlike other teams.  Coaching, talent, plays etc etc only go so far until teams have to reach down inside collectively to beat teams like the lakers esp in a close game like say last finals gm 7 or win off of the other team's many mess ups. It doesn't mean they don't have heart, it means they are human and sometimes we can't overcome the pressures that build on us. 
laugh.gif
I can tell you play/ed horeshoes while watching basketball...you are clueless! We are talking about pro NBA players not B's n C's n their first home game in high school bruh. Us winning lots of games doesn't mean everyone else lacks heart, because when we don't win, does that suddenly mean the other teams all of a sudden gained some heart?  Yup, to execute down the stretch regardless of the pressure, fans, what #8 is or is not doing, injuries, what ifs, etc etc
wink.gif

It's flawed logic from jump.  Hence, me shooting it down extremely quick.  You came into a Laker season thread talkin ridiculous nonsense, expect it to get handled.  You got yourself noticed, you made a name for yourself for a few pages, now go try the same antics in other team threads such as the Warriors or Knicks and see how long you last in there as well.  I promise you, it will be the same.  Well, ya know, if Denzel hadn't gotten you already. 
laugh.gif
 Like I said CP... how old are you? You sound extremely silly. I know you are feeling yourself quite heavy over there because you got your mod buddies n other cronies that make you feel comforted but I'm tellin you off top what it is. Your stupid GIFs and NT buddies chiming in hanging on from your words does not change anything. hell yall probably right next to each other sharing the laptop that you sit on all day tryna see who can rack up the most posts like fbook friends
laugh.gif
 thinkin that !+* makes you cool. Cuff boys

Back
Top Bottom