[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

well, im glad guys like drew, ron, odom and the killer b's picked up the slack. kobe didnt force it too much and let his guys take care of business. although we have yet to see pau in this year's playoffs yet.
indifferent.gif

btw, the barnes foul shouldnt have been a flagrant. cp3's flopping are way too dramatic and yet hes getting them
laugh.gif
. he's making a run for vlade and fish's award

Originally Posted by mco85

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Unreal how Bron, Wade, and Durant can get Jordan calls but Kobe can't even get a call like an Aaron Grey!

What is the agenda with Kobe not getting calls?

Heard this NBA analysis in the radio this week saying that its common knowledge that the refs can't stand kobe and thats why he hasn't been getting a lot of calls. I'd never heard that before, but it kind of makes sense
Funny and Jordan used to point down at them in their face, Duncans stare, Lebrons crying, Wades jawing, and so on but they choose Kobe to not give calls.

^^ I still think Bynum should have never stopped working out with Kareem.

I saw flashes of what he learned from him, but just imagine if he kept that going with him.

we finally on the board it seemed like forever since game 1 now we gotta get game 3 to regain HCA hopefully kobe guards paul again n hopefully pau can get goin c'mon lake show lets get game 3

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I saw flashes of what he learned from him, but just imagine if he kept that going with him.

He's an idiot. I get pissed everytime someone brings that back up.
laugh.gif

Not to mention dude can never work on his game because he's always injured. What Kareem had to offer was more skill based rather than based on athletic ability...Which Bynum might have to rely on the rest of his career.

Oh well though.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

He's an idiot. I get pissed everytime someone brings that back up.
laugh.gif

Not to mention dude can never work on his game because he's always injured. What Kareem had to offer was more skill based rather than based on athletic ability...Which Bynum might have to rely on the rest of his career.

Oh well though.
I was wondering what the deal with this was.  Why did he ever stop working out with Kareem?

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

I was wondering what the deal with this was.  Why did he ever stop working out with Kareem?

He basically didn't need his mentoring anymore, according to Bynum.   
The sad part is that Kareem enjoyed teaching, it's rare when a legend offers his help and time. 

The sad part is that Kareem enjoyed teaching, it's rare when a legend offers his help and time. 
this. bynum shouldve kept training with him and i'm sure by learning from the cap, he wouldve learned how to stay healthy. since kareem did play for 20 years.

You would think the :Lakers would have the highest bball IQ with all the geniuses on the team. Kobe with h is SAT scores and being fluent in many languages.

Gasol and his parents being doctors and him going to medical school for a bit.

Luke Walton and his Einstein level IQ and now Bynum could have been an engineer.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
 c'mon just cause you're a nerd doesnt mean you can have high bball IQ. sheed, j.kidd, malone, chuck, kg all had high basketball IQ but not off the court

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Whoever win game 3 will win the series.

That would actually make "some" sense, if this was a best of 5 series.  Since it's not, that's a silly comment. 
No crap it's a 7 series sherlock but statistically speaking whoever win game 3 in a best of 7 90% end up winning the series. Playoff facts

dude what the %%%$ are you talking about? thats not fact thats incorrect 
laugh.gif

also using that logic over 90% of game 1 winners go on to win 7 game series. so i guess the lakers are screwed huh?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Post game video, pretty cool....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@1:47 mark! I'm surprise Kobe didn't get ejected and fined 200k for that one!
really wish pau would muster up some kind of toughness like that

NobleKane:
KenJi714:
FrenchBlue23:
That would actually make "some" sense, if this was a best of 5 series.  Since it's not, that's a silly comment. 
No crap it's a 7 series sherlock but statistically speaking whoever win game 3 in a best of 7 90% end up winning the series. Playoff facts

laugh.gif

also using that logic over 90% of game 1 winners go on to win 7 game series. so i guess the lakers are screwed huh?
laugh.gif

How do you know that's not true, Kane? He said that 90% of the game 3 winners go on to win the series, and you're laughing at him, saying that's not true. Did you look it up?

I'm not saying it's true or not true, but I know this: if someone threw a percentage out there and I was saying that percentage wasn't true, I'd have proof.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
  Just stupid...

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif
@ 90% where the hell he come up with that stat? lakers must have gotten real lucky last year vs okc and suns then.

I think he forgot to mention that stat applies to series that are tied 1-1.

Uh guys, game 5 is the huge swing game in series determinations. And we bucked that trend too, Boston won game 5 in a 2-2 series but still lost the series, which rarely happens.
pimp.gif

as long as we keep our minds on the present n not worry about future rounds or what other teams are doin well b fine they need to b focused n after game 2 it looks like theyre regaining that
lets get game 3

Originally Posted by knightngale

You would think the :Lakers would have the highest bball IQ with all the geniuses on the team. Kobe with h is SAT scores and being fluent in many languages.

Luke Walton and his Einstein level IQ and now Bynum could have been an engineer.

eyes.gif

but then you have the likes of Artest, Odom, Barnes and Brown who brings the Lakers to a -58 IQ

Originally Posted by jcbacall

eyes.gif

but then you have the likes of Artest, Odom, Barnes and Brown who brings the Lakers to a -58 IQ

We wouldn't win a championship without those first 2 people playing. Especially if we have to play the Thunder...who's guarding KD?

Originally Posted by jcbacall

eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom