Official Lakers at Suns Game 4| Lakers lead (2-1)

haha the Lakers must miss Ariza right now. They wouldve won either game 3 or 4 with Ariza instead of Artest. Go Suns!!!

I'm *+!%+%% disgusted with the Lakers play tonight outside of Kobe. And even in the 4th quarter Kobe didn't do *+#% when it mattered during that 18-3 run.

Outrebounded by 15? Pau with 5 rebounds? How many 3's do they have to hit before you step out on them? How many possessions in a row did they just post a dude up on the wing and drive and dish for a 3?

F.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

This is just like the Thunder series so I'm not worried. I don't see Phoenix winning a game in LA.
you need to knockdown those fts , youre the only lefty who cant shoot
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

I don't see how the suns have figured out the Lakers. Lakers shot 50% from the field tonight.

The big difference in these games have been the free throws and fouls. Yes the lakers got lazy and got outrebounded but I think that all stems from the refs frustration.

I will give credit to the suns if they can win LA shooting less free throws and getting less BS fouls.

same goes for the lakers. the type of fouls they called on grant hill in game 1 were horrendous
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Refs need to call it even on the road because it was all lakers in games 1-2

Lakers need someone who can hit a WIDE OPEN 3!!!!

3/18 from 3 for Odom, Artest, Fisher, Brown, Farmar

im praying..PRAYING!!!!..for Reddick, Korver, or Morrow this summer

I think Phil should play Sasha in game 5 just so we can have some better shooters on the floor to help against the zone.

i don't care what anyone says game was full of horrible officiating.
suns just played better then the lakers. big men didn't show up. kobe was a killer on offense but continues to leave 3 point threats open.

with that said no worries about this series. lakers will be ready game 5.

Man, we can't grab a damn defensive rebound and give them second chance points, ain't gonna cut it.

I'm tired of seeing Kobe show up on offense and him trying to bail us out. Our bench became nonexistent this game while their bench erupted.

Lakers had made a great adjustment to the zone when they had Kobe out in the corner to get Amare out of key. They even highlighted it on the TNT broadcast. IT wasnt the Lakers scoring but rather the defense. They let the Suns run their offense perfectly using the pick & roll to get layups or hit outside shooters. Laker were in the game till Kobe sat down and then the Suns blew it open with those three 3's in the 4th. Also they out hustled for rebounds which hurt.
I have faith the Lakers will play better at home and get some of those home cooking calls from the refs that will have them with the FT advantage.

Good Job Kobe. Proving once again why he's the best player in the world.

Lamar Odumb and Ron Artest, repping NY to the fullest. Loving that Basketball IQ of theirs.

Pau Gasol, smh.

Fisher not passing the ball to Kobe....Yea....

Farnar being the usual bum that he is. Him and Shannon Brown in at the same time is a disaster in the making. These idiots literally moved the ball around the 3 point line, only to get it back and shoot a 3.

And yes, the fouls once again. Home Court Advantage is lovely, however Lakers had a chance to win and they did some of the stupidest things i've ever seen.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

I think Phil should play Sasha in game 5 just so we can have some better shooters on the floor to help against the zone.

This is maybe the only time I will EVER want Sasha on the floor. Can't keep kicking the ball to Artest and LO for wide open shots and having them throw up brick after brick.

Kobe seemed really pissed in his postgame. He was right though, the offense is fine, they need to get back to the basics of defense.

The good thing for Phoenix is that once they get that offense started their entire play style changes.

This series is instantly better than ORL/BOS right now.

If ORL manages to turn it around and win they'd make history though. Then that series would be the best of this playoffs.

Whatever the result is. Lakers just please don't choke like you guys did in 2006. Los Angeles will have a riot if Suns win game 5 and 6

Really, the Lakers had all the chances to win. Odom, Artest, or Fisher hits a couple of the open 3's that they're given and they're up, capitalizing on the Suns missed FT's.
The Lakers were able to win the first 2 games handedly because those 3 and Farmar were hitting the big, open 3's. But Odom and Artest are too weak mentally to not be affected while the Suns bench thrives on smelling momentum shifts.

lol The Lakers have not figured out the zone. And no.. they didn't shoot well and over 50% or whatever. Kobe was just ridiculously hot for a long stretch there.

Its great to finally have an interesting series but personally,I want the Celtics to face the Lakers in the finals and show that we can beat you guys again.

Originally Posted by tmoney85

Those who questioned him, APOLOGIZE TO TIM DONAGHY

lol

Pau, Odom, Bynum, Artest, Brown, Farmar all played like $#^&. disgusting
smh.gif

Pau was soft as hell tonight. Suns bench played great. Lakers bench needs to be killed
i think we'll play better defensively next game and i still don't see us losing this series

Back
Top Bottom