Official: Lakers @ Blazers 3/9 7PM PST Game On KCAL 9

Originally Posted by ill4eva

Ariza suspended. Odom suspended.
laugh.gif
at these fake tough guys.
It looked like someone else threw a punch, or what NBA players call punches, in the little huddle, too.

that was not a bad foul

it was just how Fernandez landed...

after ariza swiped, fernandez wailed his arms and ariza kinda caught his arm and that made fernandez lose balance

no need for ejections
indifferent.gif

I still can't really figure out what happened.

At first, I thought Ariza clubbed the $#!@ out of him, but on the different angle, he hit more of his arm than his head. It didn't even seem like Rudy hitthe ground very hard.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

I hate our announcers...

Hope Rudy isn't hurt too badly.
smh.gif

Ariza def. don't want it with Roy... silent assassin.

None of them dudes was going to fight...
laugh.gif

Had it been Ron Artest? I would be worried.

Its just a shame it had to happen. I just hope people know that he didn't do it on purpose.

But why do people keep saying lamar is going to get suspended for a game? What did I miss. I saw the fould but I didn't really see Lamar do anything.

These lakers are not going to go anywhere playing like this,

the Congo Cash would of taken action if Roy and Ariza would have got into it though.

Congo Cash FTW

Holy *@#* I can't stand these announcers. And I'm not even a Lakers fan I'm rooting against them.

Ariza is tryna get in it with the other players because they tried to get into it with him for going for the ball.

Damn stop making a scene out of it
smh.gif
he fell on his own and blew his wind out .. Ariza didnt even clothesline..Ariza isnt even dirty though

Originally Posted by Shpat

That wasnt even a hard foul...he should've hit him harder.

Shut your %#*%!!# up...

Brandon almost killed Ariza, he's lucky as hell they got his soft UCLA @!@ outta there.
roll.gif
at the thought of Brandon Roy being a G.
roll.gif

dude had his fists clenched like he was about to do something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

Intentional or not, somebody should have dropped Ariza's %!*. Soft %!* NBA players these days...
smh.gif

For what? playing clean basketball and going for the ball?

Ariza would body Roy's soft %%@

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I still can't really figure out what happened.

At first, I thought Ariza clubbed the $#!@ out of him, but on the different angle, he hit more of his arm than his head. It didn't even seem like Rudy hit the ground very hard.

from the under the hoop angle i saw, it looked like he got almost all ball

Originally Posted by Shpat

That wasnt even a hard foul...he should've hit him harder.

Shut your %#*%!!# up...

Brandon almost killed Ariza, he's lucky as hell they got his soft UCLA @!@ outta there.

Brandon Roy looks like a camel.

That is the worst rule I have always felt in the NBA due to situations like this. Ariza takes a guy out on a stretcher and the lakers choose who shoot the FT

LMFAO at these ******ed announcers, they talking like Ariza took him out with a sniper rifle, he made a play on the ball. Rudy just had bad luck with a nastyfall afterwards, shouldn't have warranted an ejection, but whatever. Odumb has resurfaced once again and is likely to be suspended for the game againstHouston. Just put Mbenga in so we can see some blocks.

Back
Top Bottom