Official: Lakers @ Blazers 3/9 7PM PST Game On KCAL 9

If I am Phil Jackson I don't even play the starters in the 4th.

This game is over. Nothing good can come from anything.

I wouldn't even want to watch the tape.

That was an unfortunate situation.
I am sure Ariza wasn't looking to hurt Rudy, also the fall was more devastating than the actual foul.

Kobe needs to sit.

build off this damn momentum

i wanna see shannon in there.

nerd.gif
here comes kobe, get some stops damnit

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Pryzbilla is going to have fun in the fourth. The one player that I know will be throwing Elbows. one reason why I have always liked him as a player.
Pryz and Blake both train at Team Quest in MMA. Blake also trains in boxing. I wouldn't want it with either of them.

10:47 LAL - Personal foul on K. Bryant
10:55 LAL - K. Bryant makes a 23-foot jumper from the top of the arc. Assist: D. Mbenga
11:10 POR - Palming on S. Rodriguez
11:21 LAL - J. Farmar makes a 25-foot three-pointer from the right wing. Assist: K. Bryant

coming back.

I'm gonna stop the whole quoting thing because it's getting to be kind of an eyesore.
laugh.gif

But what my point is, before the game started, most people had the Lakers as the winners already based on the way we've been playing this whole seasonwhich translates into the league's best record.

Why? Because they know the Lakers have the skills and ability to beat the Blazers and maybe even blow them out.

It's not like the Lakers' skills can just disappear. They don't just go poof into thin air. They're still there.

That's why I said that they could still win the game...but that was at the half time.
laugh.gif
. It's the 4th quarter now.
laugh.gif

Y'all can start %%%%!+%* on the Lakers now. I'm mad at them too.
laugh.gif

I'm still hoping for a improbable miracle 4th quarter though. Now it's luck, not skills anymore.

Hell nah, lakers need to make an effort and win this game!! HCA is too important.

What kind of bs fouls were those on Kobe? SMH at the refs trying to have empathy for the Blazers.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Pryzbilla is going to have fun in the fourth. The one player that I know will be throwing Elbows. one reason why I have always liked him as a player.
Pryz and Blake both train at Team Quest in MMA. Blake also trains in boxing. I wouldn't want it with either of them.

i got $100 on Dj Mbenga vs Pryz

that foul was not as bad as it looked. dude got his arms more than anything.
all in all, i hope rudy is okay.

I can't stand Laker fans, your team can never do wrong... can it?
You got people who don't even root for the Lakers saying it wasn't a flagrant.

Do you honestly believe that foul called for a flagrant 2?

I can't stand Laker fans, your team can never do wrong... can it?
Same can be said about Blazer fans.

I've watched several games through League Pass this and last season, crowd never agrees with a call (similar to Utah).

Back
Top Bottom