Official: Lakers @ Blazers 3/9 7PM PST Game On KCAL 9

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

@$%@ u ariza u POS. LO is a ****** for leaving the bench too. that herb wont do anything.
didnt he get pissed that GP said some disrespectful things to him during the game
laugh.gif
you know GP be running that mouth
roll.gif

ariza played the ball, but the fall makes it even worse. did ariza wind up and took a swung when he tried to block?

Man I wish Ariza just decided to say '*%+* it' and go nuts. You could tell he wanted to fight someone.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by Shpat

Originally Posted by Shpat

That wasnt even a hard foul...he should've hit him harder.

Shut your %#*%!!# up...

Brandon almost killed Ariza, he's lucky as hell they got his soft UCLA @!@ outta there.

Brandon Roy looks like a camel.

So does your mom.

Sit down.

Whats up with basketball and mom jokes? Gheeyyy...

Pryzbilla is going to have fun in the fourth. The one player that I know will be throwing Elbows. one reason why I have always liked him as a player.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

portland fans do you guys enjoy your announcers?

Do you read our posts?

At least three of us get a kick out of those morons.
laugh.gif
They're so bad.
who reads a Portland Post??
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is so straight bs.....team is falling apart as of late...
smh.gif

and for the record Roy woulda gotta worked by Ariza

Lakers will come back in the fourth, +#!@ these Portland soft white boys.

Im white by the way..

Real talk though, I hope Rudy is alright..

Watch Pau and Trevor start fighting with each other on the sideline
laugh.gif

hope rudy is alright, but that was just a hard foul out of frustration by ariza.

lets just finish this game without anymore altercations.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

LMFAO at these ******ed announcers, they talking like Ariza took him out with a sniper rifle, he made a play on the ball. Rudy just had bad luck with a nasty fall afterwards, shouldn't have warranted an ejection, but whatever. Odumb has resurfaced once again and is likely to be suspended for the game against Houston. Just put Mbenga in so we can see some blocks.

one of them wanted to change his mind after he saw the first replay. it wasn't that hard of a foul. it's the speed of the players that have a lot to dowith the perception of how hard a foul it is.

Back
Top Bottom