Official: Lakers @ Celtics ABC 1/31/10 3:30 ET Rivalry That'll Never Get Old

Gasol
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

They need to shut KG down. He looks awful and tired out there.

Knee's draggin a little but he is hustling like crazy baseline to baseline and saved a fastbreak layup by GAsol.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I suppose this is still Kobe's fault right Kane? You Jabroni.

u mad?

im sorry for talking about your hero in a non positive way....

Wonder why Phil sat Bynum out? Odom needs to be effective in these games so let's see if he is.

Smh, Gasol can't catch any of those passes from Kobes, but Bynum catches those all the time. Pau making himself look bad out there.

It's still sad to see after basically 3 years of this unit together that we still can't defend the pick and roll effectively. Boston looks like they've made a concerted effort to double KB, so other guys are going to have to hit shots or at least catch a pass (looking at you Pau).

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I suppose this is still Kobe's fault right Kane? You Jabroni.

u mad?

im sorry for talking about your hero in a non positive way....

I just find it funny how you continuously blame Kobe for other players mistakes.

Pau is playing like a $*$@#, now all the sudden you got your mouth shut? Where you at?!?!

You waiting for Kobe to miss a shot or something so you can run back to your keyboard and type on how Kobe just missed his last shot?

Gasol is seriously disappointing i cannot remember him playing this bad in regular season games..

Back
Top Bottom