[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ the list of NBA "vets" that attended our free-agent camp. Not a good sign for our season...

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
  Iggy a knock down shooter huh? 
roll.gif

Knockdown the backboard maybe.  Dude makin game 7 Kings look like Larry Bird out there man.  @#$% are you talkin about knockdown shooter? 
30t6p3b.gif
*dead* 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Knockdown the backboard maybe.  Dude makin game 7 Kings look like Larry Bird out there man.  @#$% are you talkin about knockdown shooter? 
30t6p3b.gif
*dead* 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

maybe randolph morris might be a good back up at center. he is the same player that was on the atlanta celtics aau with dwight howard and josh smith right?

maybe randolph morris might be a good back up at center. he is the same player that was on the atlanta celtics aau with dwight howard and josh smith right?

swear when i saw j.r. my mind immediately went to rider and i started having a seizure. lolll thank goodness. dang why couldnt they invite Ivo tho? =(

swear when i saw j.r. my mind immediately went to rider and i started having a seizure. lolll thank goodness. dang why couldnt they invite Ivo tho? =(

Looks like the Turkish league wants Kobe....

"WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
Besiktas of Turkey coach Ergin Ataman tells Y! Sports he wants to set up a meeting with Kobe Bryant and his agent next week in the States."

Looks like the Turkish league wants Kobe....

"WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
Besiktas of Turkey coach Ergin Ataman tells Y! Sports he wants to set up a meeting with Kobe Bryant and his agent next week in the States."

According to a hoopshype.com translation of an interview Pietrus did with L'Equipe, Pietrus said, "A lot of teams are interested in me, like the Lakers or the Celtics. This came from the best player in the world: Kobe Bryant. He told me two months ago that he would like to see me with the Lakers."
Kobe, imaginary GM. 
laugh.gif

According to a hoopshype.com translation of an interview Pietrus did with L'Equipe, Pietrus said, "A lot of teams are interested in me, like the Lakers or the Celtics. This came from the best player in the world: Kobe Bryant. He told me two months ago that he would like to see me with the Lakers."
Kobe, imaginary GM. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ the list of NBA "vets" that attended our free-agent camp. Not a good sign for our season...

roll.gif
Hell a summer league team would probably run that "vet" out the gym

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
Hell a summer league team would probably run that "vet" out the gym

Originally Posted by PMatic

Kobe, imaginary GM. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
well he did basically convince Ron and Matt Barnes to come here and was trying to do the same to Tinkerbell last offseason. Guess he takes the keep your enemies close thing real seriously.

Might as well since he'll be paid damn near $30 mil soon
sick.gif

Kobe, imaginary GM. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
well he did basically convince Ron and Matt Barnes to come here and was trying to do the same to Tinkerbell last offseason. Guess he takes the keep your enemies close thing real seriously.

Might as well since he'll be paid damn near $30 mil soon
sick.gif

Kobe, imaginary GM. 
laugh.gif

i know right. he was trying to get raja then went after barnes
laugh.gif

he basically is with the exception of our coaching vacancy.

btw, i caught this documentary on youtube from espn documenting jeanie buss during the whole trade me kobe saga in 2007, and they said something about jim buss bashing phil. does anyone have idea on what jim said about phil?

Kobe, imaginary GM. 
laugh.gif

i know right. he was trying to get raja then went after barnes
laugh.gif

he basically is with the exception of our coaching vacancy.

btw, i caught this documentary on youtube from espn documenting jeanie buss during the whole trade me kobe saga in 2007, and they said something about jim buss bashing phil. does anyone have idea on what jim said about phil?

Pietrus would be dope with us.

Can be a a SG and knock down those threes and plays great defense

LO, Barnes, Blake, and Pietrus would be dope

Pietrus would be dope with us.

Can be a a SG and knock down those threes and plays great defense

LO, Barnes, Blake, and Pietrus would be dope

Back
Top Bottom