[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

thats how im feelin

Address the bench and the point guard position and get a little bit more athletic.

Address the bench and the point guard position and get a little bit more athletic.

I better not be hearing about this Dwight Howard mess all offseason. Y'all starting to sound like Knicks fans when Lebron was up for FA.

I better not be hearing about this Dwight Howard mess all offseason. Y'all starting to sound like Knicks fans when Lebron was up for FA.

terrible way to go out, but whatever. kobe still has some time left, i thought he would get 2-3 more but now we have to hope for one last championship run, maybe two. not sure who we can realistically get, also with the lockout looming......but this will def be a interesting offseason.

i remember feeling so bummed when we lost to SA (the year we were down 20 or so to them, game 5, came roaring back but Horrys 3 rimmed out and we were eliminated in the semi finals as well). then we reupped with malone and payton. of course we lost, but the point is that we made an effort to restablish ourselves. notice that we didn't implode tho, we just added pieces to the existing formula. doubt we can do that this time, or anything close without trades, but we'll see.

terrible way to go out, but whatever. kobe still has some time left, i thought he would get 2-3 more but now we have to hope for one last championship run, maybe two. not sure who we can realistically get, also with the lockout looming......but this will def be a interesting offseason.

i remember feeling so bummed when we lost to SA (the year we were down 20 or so to them, game 5, came roaring back but Horrys 3 rimmed out and we were eliminated in the semi finals as well). then we reupped with malone and payton. of course we lost, but the point is that we made an effort to restablish ourselves. notice that we didn't implode tho, we just added pieces to the existing formula. doubt we can do that this time, or anything close without trades, but we'll see.

Tough loss but we'll be back.

Hopefully, guys get some rest and we make some roster adjustments.

Like i said in the season thread, the team is flawed and the mavs exposed it.

I don't know about trading Pau that's too much he helped us get 2 rings. Hopefully he fixes what was bothering him this year. I would trade him for cp3 or Dwight but who knows what those teams want for them. We first need to get a coach.

I don't know about trading Pau that's too much he helped us get 2 rings. Hopefully he fixes what was bothering him this year. I would trade him for cp3 or Dwight but who knows what those teams want for them. We first need to get a coach.

Tough loss but we'll be back.

Hopefully, guys get some rest and we make some roster adjustments.

Like i said in the season thread, the team is flawed and the mavs exposed it.

we'll be right back at the top. Sad day but this can only make the team stronger . Taste of defeat will give them a lot of motivation . We'll be back next year more determine and hungry .

we'll be right back at the top. Sad day but this can only make the team stronger . Taste of defeat will give them a lot of motivation . We'll be back next year more determine and hungry .

I'm still trying to process all of this. I'm more confused & disappointed than infuriated but I'm going through a mixture of emotions. The way these guys went out was just perplexing.

I appreciate Gasol for all he's done for us but if this postseason was a sign of things to come then I have no problems seeing him go. What's more important however is figuring out who the next coach will be, and if we can get a young PG. I don't know what type of offense will be ran next season but we're going to need some knock-down shooters to space the floor regardless.

I'm still trying to process all of this. I'm more confused & disappointed than infuriated but I'm going through a mixture of emotions. The way these guys went out was just perplexing.

I appreciate Gasol for all he's done for us but if this postseason was a sign of things to come then I have no problems seeing him go. What's more important however is figuring out who the next coach will be, and if we can get a young PG. I don't know what type of offense will be ran next season but we're going to need some knock-down shooters to space the floor regardless.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

!!!!
adding D12 and losing some of our main pieces we have will only have us in an arguable slightly better position if we dont get any more athletic capable shooters and ball handlers

Originally Posted by HOOD17

!!!!
adding D12 and losing some of our main pieces we have will only have us in an arguable slightly better position if we dont get any more athletic capable shooters and ball handlers

Since the Lakers didn't play OKC and with Melo in NY, I think Artest was good for nothing and made it really evident that 1 title in 2010 was gambled for what Ariza could help them do in years to come. Fisher and Ron have some good moments but I don't think they should be starters. They need some consistant scoring off the bench & outside shooting. Some would say they had that in Farmar & Sasha but they were inconsistant too. So I say Fish needs to retire or go to the bench, keep Kobe & Bynum and try to improve the team by shopping LO & Pau. If you can trade Bynum for a game changer like Dwight then I would do it. If they can somehow get Iguodala (sp?) His scoring and Defense would be perfect.

Since the Lakers didn't play OKC and with Melo in NY, I think Artest was good for nothing and made it really evident that 1 title in 2010 was gambled for what Ariza could help them do in years to come. Fisher and Ron have some good moments but I don't think they should be starters. They need some consistant scoring off the bench & outside shooting. Some would say they had that in Farmar & Sasha but they were inconsistant too. So I say Fish needs to retire or go to the bench, keep Kobe & Bynum and try to improve the team by shopping LO & Pau. If you can trade Bynum for a game changer like Dwight then I would do it. If they can somehow get Iguodala (sp?) His scoring and Defense would be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom