[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

As a true laker fan, I honestly say we need to trade off just about everyone and gather as many free agents our cap allows us to. My main man ain't getting any younger and although I personally think he needs to retire, I say give it another run but under a DIFFERENT set of teammates.
nah dude we don't need to completely rebuild the damn team
laugh.gif
you're talking about a team that won 2 straight chips and the main guys are still around. we need to reload not rebuild if you catch my drift.... by that i mean making the right moves...doesnt have to big moves either

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

As a true laker fan, I honestly say we need to trade off just about everyone and gather as many free agents our cap allows us to. My main man ain't getting any younger and although I personally think he needs to retire, I say give it another run but under a DIFFERENT set of teammates.
nah dude we don't need to completely rebuild the damn team
laugh.gif
you're talking about a team that won 2 straight chips and the main guys are still around. we need to reload not rebuild if you catch my drift.... by that i mean making the right moves...doesnt have to big moves either

I think trading Pau would be the best option if any of the three had to go. Bynum if healthy (A very Big IF) is the second best center in the league.... If you get a good PG(Not a superstar) just a good PG who can defend and create I believe Bynum is without a doubt an all star.
If Odom is the one to go i think trading him for iggy and another big would be a great deal for L.A..... He creates really well is an excellent outside defender, and can be a perfect third option.

I think trading Pau would be the best option if any of the three had to go. Bynum if healthy (A very Big IF) is the second best center in the league.... If you get a good PG(Not a superstar) just a good PG who can defend and create I believe Bynum is without a doubt an all star.
If Odom is the one to go i think trading him for iggy and another big would be a great deal for L.A..... He creates really well is an excellent outside defender, and can be a perfect third option.

Sidenote: does anybody think that having Farmar/sasha in this series would have helped a little bit. Sasha would have atleast tried to play D on JJ

Sidenote: does anybody think that having Farmar/sasha in this series would have helped a little bit. Sasha would have atleast tried to play D on JJ

fisher shouldnt be starting anymore. obviously, the bench needs to be upgraded

fisher shouldnt be starting anymore. obviously, the bench needs to be upgraded

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

30t6p3b.gif
at people wanting to trade pau.
It's called having a bad taste in your mouth because of what we all saw this series.  It's happened to me before but time heals wounds and he can come back and erase those bad memories.  Trading him in the aforementioned D.Howard deal just makes no sense.  I don't think Andrew would be too happy by starting in the bench.  Starting them at the same time makes no sense because of all the athletic PF in the league.  We'll see.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

30t6p3b.gif
at people wanting to trade pau.
It's called having a bad taste in your mouth because of what we all saw this series.  It's happened to me before but time heals wounds and he can come back and erase those bad memories.  Trading him in the aforementioned D.Howard deal just makes no sense.  I don't think Andrew would be too happy by starting in the bench.  Starting them at the same time makes no sense because of all the athletic PF in the league.  We'll see.

damn man, its so embarrassing to be a laker fan right now, not because we lost this series, because other lakers fan want pau traded.

i guess they forgot that without this guy, no way in hell we would be contenders or won back to back championships.

i think this break we get will help this team out.. i mean the lakers played a lot of playoffs game the past 4 years.

i also believe, if the lakers play blake more, he will find his rhythm next year.

and also barnes... even though, i think he leaves in the offseason,

PLEASE LAKERS DONT resign Shannon Brown, but he had such a horrible end of the year. i bet he stays and plays out the final year of his contract.

damn man, its so embarrassing to be a laker fan right now, not because we lost this series, because other lakers fan want pau traded.

i guess they forgot that without this guy, no way in hell we would be contenders or won back to back championships.

i think this break we get will help this team out.. i mean the lakers played a lot of playoffs game the past 4 years.

i also believe, if the lakers play blake more, he will find his rhythm next year.

PLEASE LAKERS DONT resign Shannon Brown, but he had such a horrible end of the year. i bet he stays and plays out the final year of his contract.

Its not that i want Pau traded but L.A NEEDS a good PG badly along with a decent bench piece. IMO pau is the only one who can bring that, and for the future of the team i honestly rather keep bynum than pau. Pau is in his prime right now and even after this horrible playoffs there are still teams who would take him in a heart beat. 
However this playoff has showed that Pau can get taken outta a game way too easily........ and with kobe getting older they need another player who may be able to take that #1 option in 2-3 years and Pau as a #1 option is not gonna cut it

Its not that i want Pau traded but L.A NEEDS a good PG badly along with a decent bench piece. IMO pau is the only one who can bring that, and for the future of the team i honestly rather keep bynum than pau. Pau is in his prime right now and even after this horrible playoffs there are still teams who would take him in a heart beat. 
However this playoff has showed that Pau can get taken outta a game way too easily........ and with kobe getting older they need another player who may be able to take that #1 option in 2-3 years and Pau as a #1 option is not gonna cut it

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Yeah Trading Pau is stupid people forget his 2 rings
eyes.gif
. I just don't want Fisher to start anymore and definitely don't want Brian Shaw as our coach. Also no stupid trades like the celtics made by trading Perk.

Yeah Trading Pau is stupid people forget his 2 rings
eyes.gif
. I just don't want Fisher to start anymore and definitely don't want Brian Shaw as our coach. Also no stupid trades like the celtics made by trading Perk.

sumbody please tell me what they envision the lakers looking like with D12 on the team?...whats the style of play? how will we be better and more capable than the magic squad that has D12 now outside of having Kobe Bryant?

sumbody please tell me what they envision the lakers looking like with D12 on the team?...whats the style of play? how will we be better and more capable than the magic squad that has D12 now outside of having Kobe Bryant?

If you're gonna use the "he helped us win a ring" argument as basis on why NOT to trade Pau, then you might as well make the same case for Shannon Brown. Before you go nuts, I'm aware that Pau's impact was much greater than Shannon's during the two-peat but every player on the roster during the repeat played an integral role in us getting there but is that enough to warrant any of them a pass for poor play this year? IMO, Shannon's dunk over Andersen Game 5 changed that series for us in 2009. Arguably, he's had a better postseason production wise than Pau, but you want to get rid of him?

If Pau comes back strong next year, wonderful, but at this moment I'm not too shocked at Laker fans for wanting to see him gone, he's been egregiously bad during the playoffs and a team's #2 option disappearing at the magnitude at which Pau did is too daunting of a task to overcome.

Back
Top Bottom