Official: Lakers @ Spurs 1/14 6PM PST Game on ESPN HD

And the refs are sum pricks...Traveling!??! %$!?!? that was a foul!!!!!

He would've hit at least 1 of 2

Should be in OT right now

I'm a big Fisher fan and all, but why would you gamble for a steal in the last seconds of the game? Eh, Kobe almost did it again in the cluch tonight, theSpurs just came up a little bigger in the end. Great game, on to Orlando this Friday.

Amazing game..

I can't believe they called that a travel especially that late in the game..he clearly got bumped..

Lakers should have had that.
smh.gif

"I wouldn't have been mad at all if Kobe went ahead and took the final shot there. Maybe a little too facilitative/passive. And he really didn'tpass to anyone who had a more improved hot than he did. He was being trapped just outside the arc and passed to Ariza, who was just outside the arc with adefender in his grill. I'd've liked to have seen him dribble through the trap and either drive and kick or attempt to finish the penetration hims"Kobe Dn if he do and Dn if he dont

lol at the refs calling travel when no travel, that $%#@ should've been called a foul if they called mason's shot a foul.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

wow, home court is no joke

a time-out? really?
indifferent.gif

home court is very serious in the nba lakers better hit their shots and kobe just hits that nice layup off the glass what a terrible shot by fisher good game

ariza got a raw deal ... i tried to tell yall but everyone already knows this ... refs decide games .... word to mason kicking his legs out and getting areggie miller call when he not even reggie miller .....

Really though, that was probably the best 4th quarter I've seen Kobe play in a long time.

If we won it would have been that much sweeter though.

That wasn't a travel, if anything it was a block.
And Timmy didn't have position on the floor, should've been a jump.

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

I'm a big Fisher fan and all, but why would you gamble for a steal in the last seconds of the game? Eh, Kobe almost did it again in the cluch tonight, the Spurs just came up a little bigger in the end. Great game, on to Orlando this Friday.
Yea it was a dumb thing to do, but they really screwed him over calling that foul there. That is one of the worst shooting fouls I've everseen, especially in the last seconds of the game, YOU DON'T CALL THAT!!!

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

So far, here's what I remember off the top of my head from Bryant this quarter game:

- Sulking when Manu hit the buzzer beater 3.
- Unfairly treating the towel boy like crap when he batted his towel to the floor.
- Pouting when Ariza WALKED.

moz-screenshot-21.jpg
pimp.gif

* Hums Ice-Cube's "today was a good day". Ooooh wah
moz-screenshot-19.jpg
moz-screenshot-20.jpg

i seriously don't know why the hell fisher would gamble like that when you're guarding mason. you just gave him a free look.

....wow

Phil should've called a timeout after that free throw. Fish shouldve just sat on the bench.

I said fisher looked DONE in the middle of the 4th

WOW

fisher is anti clutch these days...id rather have sun yue out there

those stupid fouls by ariza on 3s really hurt

kobe should have shot

fisher is almost as bad as radmanovic at over helping and not really helping

I am starting to dislike dude
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I called it right on the spot earlier in this thread. Somebody quote me please.

Why is everyone hating on Fish for that "foul?"

I just rewound it, and Fish sure as hell DID NOT foul Roger.

Roger flopped. Period.

And since when is two steps a travel? It didn't help that Trev got fouled first by Manu and then by Bonner on the shot.

Back
Top Bottom