Official: Lakers @ Spurs 1/14 6PM PST Game on ESPN HD

#$%% the refs, #$%% the spurs, the lakers will kick your @%* in the playoffs like last year. #$%% yes im mad, should have won.

After seeing that replay, that was not a travel. Shouldve even been a block on the spurs.

Spurs got all the calls late. But that's homecourt for you. Still proud of how the team fought back. Just unlucky at the end. Hopefully this loss wakesthese dudes up. I wish we could play D consistently like how we did in he last 6 mins.

Kobe was very upset at the end.

FIsher definitely bumped him from behind. Slight bump, but he touched him.

Fun ending

im lookin at the replay.......it wasnt a travel. he got bumped and it looked like a travel, but he only took 2 steps.

Nice win Refs *cough* I mean Spurs....
eyes.gif

If the HEAT can protest a game last season then i guess Lakers should protest this game to the NBA for a re match. It was clearly not a travel . I'm!@$%%$# mad right now
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jfreak23

wow lol that was not a foul on fisher that should have been a offensive foul on mason bull
are you serious?
roll.gif

roger mason jr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

So far, here's what I remember off the top of my head from Bryant this quarter game:

- Sulking when Manu hit the buzzer beater 3.
- Unfairly treating the towel boy like crap when he batted his towel to the floor.
- Pouting when Ariza WALKED.

moz-screenshot-21.jpg
pimp.gif

* Hums Ice-Cube's "today was a good day". Ooooh wah
moz-screenshot-19.jpg
moz-screenshot-20.jpg
why would you hum a song by a guy who loves the lakers, let alone has a line in there talking about the lakers beating another team?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

%*!! ALL OF YOU CLOWNING FISHER !!!!!!!

fisher messed up, however the refs messed up more SMH

So far, here's what I remember off the top of my head from Bryant this quarter game:

- Unfairly treating the towel boy like crap when he batted his towel to the floor.

moz-screenshot-21.jpg
pimp.gif

moz-screenshot-19.jpg
moz-screenshot-20.jpg
-Should he be happy about Manu hitting a lucky 3? No.
eyes.gif

- Ariza clearly took 2 steps.

Get over yourself.

eyes.gif

WOW!!!!!
Thought it was a travel on TV, but saw it again and clearly wasn't a travel...
I don't know if that was a foul or not but Fish shouldn't have been in that position.
Also, I wanna know which refs made the last 2 calls because those were 2 horrible last plays.

But, good job to both teams for playing a good game.

that was a horrible call....ariza took 2 steps clearly and just because he was a bit off balance and looked awkward because GINOBLI BUMPED THE HELL OUT OF HIMthey called a travel without even giving it thought....horrible

moz-screenshot-21.jpg
pimp.gif

moz-screenshot-19.jpg
moz-screenshot-20.jpg
roll.gif
My homie SHUGES!
pimp.gif

Bryant was
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Naw but for real, Kobe was just AMAZING. I seriously predicted he'd hit a 3 like last night. But then he got cocky and it ended up biting him in theAYYYYYYY!

Anyway, y'all Laker fans shouldn't be too salty. Just be happy this wasn't the playoffs where the refs screwed you, word to the Kings.

Lakers losing in dramatic fashion FTW!!!!!
pimp.gif

Phil Jackson looked out of touch and even senile at the end of the game. He was like "Huh? We lost? What just happened? I just pooped."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ laker fans thinking that was a flop, there was def contact, fisher got burned by his own medicine i guess

Tough way to lose.

Bad stuff by the refs letting Duncan get the T.O. without possession, calling that fluff foul on D. Fish, no call on Ariza's drive (travel instead?!)

Back
Top Bottom