Official: Lakers @ Spurs 1/14 6PM PST Game on ESPN HD

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I went back and watched the last minute.
Roger Mason with the Reggie Miller kick in the air.

I acually think this game is going to kick start the Lakers into a streak.
Good game, I didn't like the refs' toward the end, but ehh.

Originally Posted by TheGGGame

laugh.gif
and yall laugh at LeBrons travel... #1 BABY!!
That's because it was a travel and Ariza's was not. I don't see why that's funny.

SHUGES:
23ska909red02:
So far, here's what I remember off the top of my head from Bryant this quarter game:
- Sulking when Manu hit the buzzer beater 3.
- Unfairly treating the towel boy like crap when he batted his towel to the floor.
- Pouting when Ariza WALKED.

moz-screenshot-21.jpg
pimp.gif

* Hums Ice-Cube's "today was a good day". Ooooh wah
There'ss no way you're convincing me that you think that was a travel.
laugh.gif
Don't even try.

*hums 'You go to hell. You go to hell and you die', by... me. I just made it up. La-dee-daaa-daaa

laugh.gif

!%+$ the travel, fish @%+$!*% killed it. first he gets blown by his opponent then he fouls!?! i am @%+$!*% pisst

lol @ you lakers fans. yall cussin out on Dfish when he was the same guy to take you guys to the WCF in 04, hitting the 0.4 shot. dont hate, appreciate itmofos.

Can I get a "You're better than that" for Mr. Derek Fisher.

What in the **** was he thinking.

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

I'm a big Fisher fan and all, but why would you gamble for a steal in the last seconds of the game?
Exactly.

Why on EARTH would you gamble on somethin' during a game-deciding possession...?

Fisher was tryin' to be the Spurs killer again, with that wack fadeaway, and then tryin' to be a hero with the steal to seal it.

Idiot..
laugh.gif

geeez, the only thing that can prevent the perfect lakers from ever going 82-0 are the refs huh???...always seem like that......has nothing to do with poordefense i guess.
eyes.gif

Laker Fans/Spurs h8ters need to stop *****ing for real acting like Brent Barry wasn't fouled at the end of game 4 in the Western Conference finals. Karmais a %$+*%. Fisher better watch his back (literally) cuz the Rapist is dumb tight

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Kobe was very upset at the end.

FIsher definitely bumped him from behind. Slight bump, but he touched him.

Fun ending
Fisher was moving sideways to get out of the way, and Mason did the damn splits in mid air and kicked his legs out backwards. Real naturalshooting form there
eyes.gif
(and don't even say anything about Kobe flailinghis arms because I hate that too and if we had won the game on a play where Kobe flailed his arms to draw a foul I would be on here pointing out how unfair itwas)

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

lol @ you lakers fans. yall cussin out on Dfish when he was the same guy to take you guys to the WCF in 04, hitting the 0.4 shot. dont hate, appreciate it mofos.
Uh, no one cares about that at this present moment in time. He lost the game. There will be others. Simple as that.

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Phil Jackson looked out of touch and even senile at the end of the game. He was like "Huh? We lost? What just happened? I just pooped."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Naw but for real, Kobe was just AMAZING. I seriously predicted he'd hit a 3 like last night. But then he got cocky and it ended up biting him in the AYYYYYYY!

Huh?

I don't know about y'all, but I'd rather have Kobe be mad then go Tony Romo on us.

Very questionable calls at the end. The duncan possession and timeout - are one thing.. But the 3 point play on Mason then the travel on Ariza.

I know we shouldn't have been in that position to begin with but I can't but think if those two calls in the last 11 seconds aren't made at all itsa different ballgame.

I think fisher bumped him when he tried to recover.

As a veteran he should know that you don't gamble for steals at the end...ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU CAN"T EVEN EXTEND YOUR STEROID ARMS
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

this $+%! is something I would expect from luke walton

I am BEYOND heated. That would of been kobes THIRD game winner in a row. I can't believe FISHER. He took that BAD shot, then tried to go for that weaksteal with a foul. He single handedly ruined the game. All I here is fisher is a veteran blah blah blah. Real talk, Farmar > Fisher. Too bad he'sinjured.

Kobe > All.

SMFH!!! I thought yall said Fish was hurt, dammit (can't believe I'm saying this) but hurry back Sasha
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

lol @ you lakers fans. yall cussin out on Dfish when he was the same guy to take you guys to the WCF in 04, hitting the 0.4 shot. dont hate, appreciate it mofos.
indifferent.gif
what the hell does that have to do with thebonehead play he just did

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

geeez, the only thing that can prevent the perfect lakers from ever going 82-0 are the refs huh???...always seem like that......has nothing to do with poor defense i guess.
eyes.gif

Very questionable calls at the end. The duncan possession and timeout - are one thing.. But the 3 point play on Mason then the travel on Ariza.

I know we shouldn't have been in that position to begin with but I can't but think if those two calls in the last 11 seconds aren't made at all itsa different ballgame.

Back
Top Bottom