OFFICIAL LAKERS @ suns 2/20 ESPN

I agree that the spotlight on this game as well the effects on the Pacific standings make this more then just a regular season game.
Its Shaq's debut so I expect him and the Suns to be motivated and hyped.
Lakers are missing a key player who had given the Suns trouble in Bynum so it looks like the Suns have a chance to tie the season series and gain one game inthe standings.

And regarding a Suns fan wishing injuries on a player... at least its not death he's wishing for (way to mature on that one) and you would think a fan of ateam who use the excuses of injuries to Joe Johnson and Amare as well attempted injuries to Nash by Horry as reasons for a lack of championships would knowthats not cool.

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Lakers by 10-15!

And Shaq is not playing!

Go LAKERS!!!!

What do you mean? Everything I have seen and heard said he is playing.

Trust me...Shaq will be out there and he will be motivated. This is going to be a great game.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Sorry boys and girls but there is no way I'm missing American Idol tonight with the top 12 ladies performing.

pimp.gif

I'll flip back during commercials to check the score tough.

Suns - 102
Lakers - 96

5jmp8c1d.jpg

Sorry boys and girls but there is no way I'm missing American Idol tonight with the top 12 ladies performing.

pimp.gif

Suns - 102
Lakers - 96

simon_cowell.jpg

laugh.gif

GO LAKERS!!!

Lakers will move Odom to the three quick if they feel Amare is going to be too much, I think we'll see a lot of

Pau-Turiaf-Odom-Kobe-Fish and VladRad will be in there to try to stretch Amare out to the three point line to get people out of the post

Reading all those "experts" just reminds me that ESPN and every other media outlet loves to slurp the big market teams.

Honestly, why the hell do all these people think the Fakers suddenly have this great bench?

Vujasuck, Turiaf, and Mbenga may be the least talented trio in the NBA.
Walton and Farmar are ok...nothing special. Walton's better than Crapmanovic, but that's not saying much.

Sure, there are lots of guys to throw out there, but they aren't quality guys.

Originally Posted by kicks4days

pimp.gif

Suns - 102
Lakers - 96

5jmp8c1d.jpg
laugh.gif
I don't get the beer reference though. Is it supposed to be some kind of white trash innuendo?

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Reading all those "experts" just reminds me that ESPN and every other media outlet loves to slurp the big market teams.

Honestly, why the hell do all these people think the Fakers suddenly have this great bench?

Walton and Farmar are ok...nothing special. Walton's better than Crapmanovic, but that's not saying much.

ya ESPN is a joke..... but the Lakers role players are overachieving right now........mainly because of Kobe not jacking up shots and knowing when toinvolve teammates, as well as Gasol/Bynum as well as Kobe taking some pressure/focus off them..... but I also give a lot of credit to Phil Jackson &Tex's triangle as well as Mitch.........

but Luke Walton being better than Vlad?...... Not this season.... but I agree Walton is pretty much a solid player at his best, but he plays off ofconfidence..

If his confidence is down, he isn't going to play well....
Yup here is Shaq's quote when he came into training camp for the 02-03 season "I feel I should be allowed to take company time off to get my toe surgery done, because I got injured on company time".That season the Lakers got out to a bad start and ended up with the 6th seed in the west and lost to the Spurs in 2nd round of the playoffs.The following season during a pre season game in Hawaii Shaq after a dunk turns to where Dr. Buss is sitting in the stands and yells out to him "Now will you F*cking pay me" .If you watched the 2004 finals you would have saw Shaq getting out rebounded in each game by Sheed & Big Ben.
ya... I guess it all happens for a reason
ohwell.gif
....... LAmight be holding up another trophy this year anyways
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

Walton's better than Crapmanovic,
sign off.
indifferent.gif

Walton has more rebounds, more assists, almost the same FG%, and is a much better defender.
Does the fact that Crapmanovic is 6-10, yet stands on the perimeter jacking up three pointers make him a better player? Or is it that extra 1.3 PPG you'regetting out of him? Is it worth the extra 5 PPG on the defensive end that you're giving up by having him in the lineup?

simply put, walton is crap because that is all that the University of Arizona produces

Originally Posted by kobefan88

simply put, walton is crap because that is all that the University of Arizona produces
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I totally forgot Luke went to Arizona.
No wonder Zo doesn't hate him as much as the other Lakers
laugh.gif

I didn't get why Zodogg would even say that Walton is better than Radmanovic..

DUH! He's an Arizona alumn that's why.
laugh.gif

Bulls suck now..... not that many threads to be in at all....

also not to mention S&T is inflated with some form of the Lakers or Kobe every day......

Bulls suck now..... not that many threads to be in at all....

also not to mention S&T is inflated with some form of the Lakers or Kobe......

gotcha, I always just thought it was weird that you were in more Lakers threads than most Lakers fans. I see now.

OK, I'm about to leave - on my way towards the arena and some pregame dinner.

I don't want to see 20 pages of Fakers fans going

"WHERE'S ZODOGG!!!?!?!?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"

If the Suns are losing. I will be at the game. Not on NT.
Understood?

I'll post tonight AFTER the game.

After.

Not DURING.

OK?

no im pretty sure after the game you will have committed suicide after losing to the Lakers three times this season

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

OK, I'm about to leave - on my way towards the arena and some pregame dinner.

I don't want to see 20 pages of Fakers fans going

"WHERE'S ZODOGG!!!?!?!?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"

If the Suns are losing. I will be at the game. Not on NT.
Understood?

I'll post tonight AFTER the game.

After.

Not DURING.

OK?

No body cares about you bruh.

you feelin yourself too much

NBAdotcom wrote:

i'll take Turiaf over TINKERBELL AND SHAQUEERany day

Back
Top Bottom